剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
她看上去...还行
She seems...fine.
想象能源
小莫 莫 莫 莫
Smeemo, mo, mo, mo?
大珊 珊 珊 珊
Boosan, san, san, san?
怎么这么干净
Where's all the dirt?
是啊
Yeah.
这些球是什么
And what are those ball?
未来的棺材吗
The coffins of the future?
这地方是人类的高级坟场吗
Is this whole place a fancy human graveyard?!
你拿那个蛋都干什么
What are you doing with that egg?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
蛋在我体内
Egg in me.
跳吧 宝贝 跳吧
Dance, baby, dance.
-妈妈 跳吧 -哔莫
- Mama, dance. - BMO!
我是你妈妈
I'm your mama.
更好的现实
咯咯 啄
Cluck cluck, peck.
抓抓 宝贝
Scratch, scratch, baby. Yooch!
进入我的心吧 酸奶
Hatch into my heart, yogurt.
哔莫 我们找到你了
BMO, we found you!
哔莫
Bmo!
哔莫
Bmo!
更好的现实
口气真大
Bold claim.
来吧
Do it.
选择你的虚拟形象 选择你的虚拟形象
Choose your avatar! Choose your avatar!
啊啊啊啊啊
选择你的虚拟形象 选择你的虚拟形象
Choose your avatar! Choose your avatar!
啊啊啊啊啊啊
选择你的虚拟形象
Choose your avatar!
客观上来说这地方还是挺有意思的
This place is objectively interesting.
你看上去太疯狂了
You look crazy.
图特9 啊啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊啊啊
零点箱子 出系统垃圾了
Yo, param-zero yah hit-box, system dumps!
妈妈5抱 狼傲3
我把他的数据库
I corrupted all over the
-都侵蚀了 -谁是系统垃圾
- hood of his datamine. - Who's a system dump?!
他盯上了我的屁♥股♥盘
He targeted my booty disk.
-哈哈 -0011010
- LOL. - 0011010.
默哀 这俩货比我的A盘还老土
Rip, those avies are older than my "A" Drive.
大电♥话♥
Get big phone.
我要一个补丁 谢谢
Yeah, I'd like to request a mod, please.
在披萨浪漫RPG巨型象限仪
Yeah, there's a couple of system-dumps
有几个系统垃圾
in the pizza romance RPG mega-quadrant.
八号♥服务器
On server eight.
没错 狼傲 3
Yeah, WOLFPRUD3, with a 3.
好 好了
Yep. Hokay!
来杯子
Get cup!
来很多杯子
Get cups!
来豆子
Get peas.
补丁来了
Aw, yeah, here comes the mod.
你们都有麻烦了
Y'all are in trouble.
-哔莫 -哔莫
- Bmo! - Bmo!
啪
啪
Ban!
你们想看看我的舞蹈俱乐部吗
Y'all want to see my dance club?
要 要
Yeah! Yeah!
-我喜欢你的皮肤 哔莫 -想有你的病毒
- I love your skin, BMO! - I want to have your virus!
谢谢 乖乖地跳舞哦
Thank you. Dance responsibly.
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, look who it is!
芬尼
欢迎回到你的宫殿 陛下
Welcome back to your palace, your majesty.
你好 芬尼
Hi, Vinny!
芬尼是谁
Who's Vinny?
我以为我的名字是"给我进来"
I thought I was hereby known as "Get in heeyah!"
这是我活该 对不起我不该朝你吼得
I deserve that. I'm sorry I yelled at you.
我就是因为那些哔嘭太鸡冻了
I've just been so zip-zopped-out over the bip-bops.
什么
What?
谁把这两个系统垃圾放进聊天室了
Who let these two system dumps into the chat room,
懂我的意思吗
know what I'm saying?!
我懂 芬尼 BRB
Yes, I do, Vinny. BRB.
-我要去我的乒乓链间深潜 -什么
- I'm gonna go deep dope my ping-pong zilp-zorch. - What?
芬尼 能给我朋友弄点哔莫牌虚拟形象吗
Vinny, can you hook my friends up with some BMO brand avies?
魔法咒语是什么
What's the magic password?
拜托 芬尼
Please, Vinny.
没问题 老大
You got it, boss!
这款超级皮肤价值一千五百万水晶币
This super-skin costs 15 million crypto-coins.
给我 芬尼
Give it to me, Vinny.
我真漂亮
I'm beautiful.
哔莫 哔莫
Bmo? Bmo!
该死 芬尼 我说了我马上回来
Dang it, Vinny! I told you I would BRB!
我们还是不知道苏珊在哪里
We still don't know where Susan is.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
没有
No.
但是那很好找
But that's really easy to search for.
苏珊 查找
岛脑架链定位到她
The island chain brain frame has located her
在这里往东32.7英里的地方
32.7 miles east of here.
太好了 我们能去找她了
Well, this is great. Now we can go find her.
走吧 哔莫
Come along, BMO.
不
No.
我想我要永远留在这里
I think I need to stay here forever.
我去把他的眼镜摘了
I'm gonna just go yank off his goggles.
他们什么都想到了
They thought of everything.
但他们是谁呢 谁在导演这出戏呢
But who is "They"? Who's running the show?
人类
Humans!
拿大刀来
Get broadsword.
更好的现实
你真的不想和我们走吗
So, you really don't want to come with us?
你真的不要我帮你弄一套新形象吗
You sure you don't want me to milk you up a fresh new style?
不用 我现在习惯了
No, I'm used to it now.
你为什么不想跟我们走
Why don't you want to come with us?
我是说 我是想和你们走
I mean, I do want to go with you.
但我现在是一个高大帅气的人
But I am a beautiful, big man here.
我的所有感觉都和这个电脑世界同步了
All of my instincts are in sync with this computer world.
我在这里很舒坦
I'm really comfortable here.
但这都是假的
Yeah, but it's all fake.
什么是真
What's real?
你的眼球认为天空是蓝色的
Your eyeballs think the sky is blue,
但其实只是太阳
but that's just sun rays
通过大气层的呕吐物放屁
farting apart through the barf of our atmosphere.
天空石黑色的
The sky is black.
来了
Oh, yeah! Here it comes!
我是最棒的
I'm the best!
哔莫对你可不大高兴
BMO's pretty upset with you.
你为什么告诉他是我♥干♥的
Why'd you tell him it was me?
你要我对他撒谎吗
You want me to lie to him?
是啊 他是我们的孩子
Yes! He's our son!
来魔法
Get magic staff!
-来大剑 -来大刀
- Get katana! - Get scimitar!
-是你干的 -我输了游戏
- You did this! - I lost my game.
-来大电♥话♥ -我要举报...
- Get big phone! - I'd like to report...
现在我们是系统垃圾了
Now we're the system dumps!
杰克 你把整个系统关了
Jake, you turned the whole thing off?!
我拯救了世界
I saved the world!
我们得重新开起来 不是为了
We gotta turn it back on -- not just for the sake
这些倒人胃口的我的同类 而是为了哔莫
of this depressing off-shoot of my species, but for BMO!
什么
What?
-来战斧 -来军刀
- Get battle axe! - Get saber!
-来锥子 -你们玩的游戏还真暴♥力♥
- Get awl pike! - Ooh, y'all play violent games.
哔莫 哔莫 是你吗
BMO? BMO, is that you?!
芬尼
Vinny?
给我一套用布林布林奶酪之类的
Give me one of your patented super skins
你的专属皮肤吧
made out of blip bloop cheese or something.
在这个现实中我什么都帮不了你 芬尼
I can do nothing for you in this reality, Vinny.
不 哔莫
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表