剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
不...不对
Not ri-- right?
现在我的手中
Right here in my hand...
拿着最新的奇迹疗法
I hold the latest miracle cure.
我松开这把手术剑后
Once I release this surgical sword,
苏珊的战士本能就会涌上来
Susan's warrior instincts will kick in
她便会马上恢复神智
and she'll snap back to consciousness.
有问题吗
Any questions?
不 我们看看会出什么事
No, let's see where this goes.
我想看脑子
I want to see brains.
好了
All right.
我回来了
Hey, y'all. I'm back.
什么
What?!
一把剑
A sword?!
这可算不上行医
That's not how you practice medicine!
别听她的 医生 你很棒
Don't listen to her, Doc. You're great!
你把我治得棒棒的
You fixed me up tip-top.
吉布斯 你的手一直是这样的吗
Jibbs! Did your hand alwayslook like that?!
我想应该不是
Well... I guess maybe not.
但我相信你
But I trust you.
狐狸先生 出什么事...
Yo, yo, yo, Mr. Fox! What's going on --
我的背
Aagh! My back!
我根本不是医生
I'm no doctor.
一开始感觉还行 但其实不对
That felt kind of right for a while. But nah.
要是没有我 他们会更好
They would've been better off if I had just stayed out of it.
是啊 说到这个
Uh, yeah, speaking of that...
香蕉医护 准备花♥园♥棚
Banana guards, prep the garden shed.
我们需要50单位肥料静脉推注
We need 50cc of fertilizer, stat!
你看 草之芬恩
See, Grass Finn?
最后你还是做出了正确的选择
In the end, you did the right thing --
就像芬恩一样
just like Finn would have.
干得好 草之我
Uh... good job, grass me.
但我不是你
But I'm not you.
我显然是另一个人
It's clear that I'm someone else.
从现在起 叫我...
So from now on, call me...
人类弗恩
Fern the human.
你们好
Hello.
不好意思 弗恩需要这辆车
Excuse me. Fern needs this bike.
不
No!
淀粉的中年危机
Starchy's midlife crisis!
弗恩 等等
Hey, Fern, wait!
让他去吧 伙计
Let him go, man.
相信我
Trust me.
赞
Awesome!
探险时光到
It's adventure time,
第八季 第一集 第二集
探险时光
跟芬恩和杰克一起
带上你的朋友们
c'mon grab your friends,
我们要去很远的地方
we'll go to very distant lands.
老
狗
杰克
人
类
芬
恩
快乐永不停歇 探险时光到
the fun will never end, it’s adventure time!
探险时光
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表