剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
我以为他们很酷
I thought they were cool.
我的航海定向仪丢了
I lost the sextant.
意味着我们迷路了吗
Does that mean we're lost?
意味着我不能确定我们当前的位
It means I can't determine our current posi--
给我看看
Let me see!
你们想去这座岛吗
You trying to get to this island?
我知道它在哪 我能帮你们过去
Pssh, I know where that is. I can totally get you there.
不用仪器也行吗
Without instruments?
我有鱼的直觉
I got fish senses.
好吧 听起来不错
Yeah, okay. That sounds good.
好蜥蜴
Good lizard.
你们太酷了
You guys are so cool!
你才酷呢 指南针先生
You're cool, Mr. Navigator.
惠普尔 你最棒了
Whipple, you're the greatest.
好吧 接下来是最有意思的部分
Okay, so, but here's the really clever part, okay?
松鼠姑娘醒来 发现她其实是孤身一人
Squirrel girl wakes up and realizes she's alone.
松鼠少年从来没存在过
Squirrel boy never existed.
都是一场梦 很酷吧
It was all a dream. Cool, right?
惠普尔 你太烂了
Whipple, you suck so much.
我在想这个系列的下一部小说
And I'm thinking the next novel in the series
将会描写一只已婚的猫
will center around a married cat
婚内出轨喜欢上了一只帅气的猿 斯坦利
who has an extra-marital crush on a handsome ape, Stanley.
也许斯坦利听上去太像"丹·李"了
Or maybe Stanley's too close to "Dan Lee."
出自我写的一个剧本 讲述一对乌龟夫妇
That's from my screenplay about a hot turtle couple
进行了一次穿越整个城市的公路旅游
who go on a cross-country road trip as a last resort
作为拯救婚姻的最后手段
to save their marriage.
但然后 他们发现他们其实是囊地鼠
But then, they find out they're actually gophers.
不管怎么样 我对我的儿童小说也很兴奋
Anyway, I'm really excited about my kids' book, too.
是关于那些拟人化的盐和胡椒瓶
It's kind of a sad story about these anthropomorphic
这是一个悲伤的故事 他们曾经是最好的朋友
salt and pepper shakers who've been BFFs for life,
但是胡椒开始爱上了盐
but Pepper starts developing feelings for Salt,
然而盐基本没有回应
and basically, Salt never returns them
最后还嫁给了另一个人
and ends up marrying another guy,
所以胡椒开始写小说转移自己的注意力
so Pepper starts writing stories to try to distract himself.
算是半自传类型的
It's semi-autobiographical --
别说了
Stooop!!
-哔莫 -哔莫
- Bmo?! - Bmo?!
你偷偷溜出来了
You stowed away?
谁在乎啊 快把耳塞给我
Who cares?! Give me the earplugs!
等等 你们都戴着耳塞吗
Wait. Are you guys wearing earplugs?
我是说之前是戴着
I mean, we were,
但那是因为引擎太吵 不是因为你
but it was 'cause of the engine noise, not 'cause of you.
就是因为你
It is because of you!
-哔莫 -他需要知道
- BMO. - He needs to be told.
没人想听你的想法
No one wants to hear your ideas!
我知道了 我以为你们是我的朋友
I see. I thought you guys were my friends,
但你们都讨厌我
but you're all just a bunch of haters!
漂亮 杰克
Nice one, Jake.
但是我不想当船
I don't want to be the boat, though.
你就是船了
You're the boat.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那我还是变成一艘完整的单桅船吧
Might as well go full sloop then.
好 杰克船启航
All right. Jake-boat away!
-启航 -启航
- Away! - Away!
哥们 我根本不知道去哪里
Uh, dude, I got no idea where to head.
哔莫 你没有什么导航软件吗
BMO, don't you have some kind of navigation app?
没有
No.
等等 我有
Oh, wait. Yes, I do.
海军船长软件
接下来去哪 哔莫
What next, BMO?
海军船长软件说找一块像胖猫的礁石
Cap'N Nav app says look for a rock shaped like a chubby cat.
猫石
那块看上去像猫
That looks like cat.
全速前进
Full steam ahead.
不是这样
Not like that!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom? Dad?
杰克 不是这个方向
Jake, this is the wrong way!
你们在那里干什么
What are you guys doing out there?
杰克 快把你♥爸♥爸从这个该死的海里救出来
Jake-boy, you gotta save your pop from the deadly sea!
我根本不在乎那个鸡尾酒派对 约书亚
I don't care for this cocktail party one bit, Joshua.
我们得去救他们
We got to save 'em.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你没看到妈妈和爸爸
Don't you see Mom and Dad?
我只能看到海草 你肯定是出现幻觉了
All I see is sea weeds. You must be imagining it.
我没有出现幻觉
I'm not imagining it!
毒礁
我们正在驶向一个很可怕的东西
We are headed towards a scary thing!
毒礁
苏珊 帮我把帆掰过来
Susan, help me push the boom.
不
No!
用你的核力
Use your core!
不
No!
记得我们爱你
Remember we love you!
尽管你真的很让我们失望
Even though you're really letting us down.
继续和他说狗妈妈的事
Jake keep talking about dog-mom.
他的肚子上爬满了奇怪的水母
His belly's swarming with weird jellyfish.
他肯定是因为这个才神志不清的
They must be jacking up his perception.
妈妈 我来找你了
Mommy, I'm coming for you!
怎么回事
What happened?
你是谁
Who are you?
希望你喜欢飞翔的感觉
Hope you like to fly!
你没事吧
You okay?
苏珊的头好痛
Uh... Susan's head hurts,
不过这几天苏珊的头一直很痛
but Susan's head always hurting these days.
好吧 这只是另一个小挫折
All right. Just another minor setback.
哔莫 该往哪儿走
BMO, which way?
芬恩 我想回去了
Finn, I want to turn back.
什么 不行
What? We can't.
那条烦人的龙毁了我们的船
The annoying dragon wrecked our boat,
我中了水母的毒 看到了我们死去的父母
I got poisoned by jellyfish and saw our dead parents.
我觉得事情越来越糟了
I don't see things deescalating.
只是一点小挫折
It's just a small bump --
一堆小挫折
a-a bunch of small bumps.
没有什么愚蠢的岛值得我们冒这么大的险
No dumb island can be worth the risk.
也许是没有 但我不能回头
Maybe not. But I can't turn back.
这一趟对你来说很重要 是吗
This trip means a lot to you, huh?
是的
Yeah.
是啊 但为什么
Yeah, but why?
你想找到人类 再抛弃我们吗
Do you want to find some humans and ditch us?
不 只是...
No! It's just...
是这样的 我在噢噢大♥陆♥很开心
Okay, look -- I'm really happy in Ooo.
我爱我们的妈妈和爸爸
I love our mom and dad,
但我对人类却一无所知
but I don't know squat about humans.
如果我不弄清楚 我心里总有一个小人
If I don't see this through, part of me will always be stuck
定格在妈妈找到我那天的便便叶上...独自一人
to that boom boom leaf where Mom found me...still alone.
我懂你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
你一直都在这里吗
You were here all this time?
是的 我一直都在
Yeah, I was here all this time.
对不起弄坏了你们的船
Sorry I broke your boat.
对不起我们说你很烦人
Sorry we said you were annoying,
也对不起之前没告诉你你很烦人
or sorry for not telling you you were annoying earlier.
如果你们嗨想去那座岛
If you're still set on going to that island,
你们要知道这一路非常凶险
you should know that that way is crazy dangerous.
我...我准备好了
I'm...I'm ready.
我们也是
Us, too.
那我可以用我的鳔挂起一场大风
Then, I can use my air bladder to blow a mighty wind,
一场超大的风 带你们度过所有危险
a real big wind that'll carry you over all the dangers.
你为什么之前不这么做
How come you didn't do that earlier?
我以为是开玩笑的
I thought we were having fun.
而且他们说见过岛上巨像的人无一幸存
Also, they say no one's faced the island's colossus and lived.
什么巨像
What colossus?!
小心 小心深处的巨像
Beware. Beware the colossus of the deep.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表