剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
第11-12集
捉迷藏
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉 卡拉
Kara. Kara!
是 格罗斯博士
Yes, Dr. Gross?
外面风景很漂亮
That's quite a scenic landscape out there,
它一直都这么美丽吗
but was it always so lush?
不是 这里原来是个荒废的小岛
No, it used to be a desert island.
非常好 卡拉
Very good, Kara.
它曾经荒芜 但我们改造了这里
It was once barren, but we intervened.
同这里所有岛屿一样
Like all of the islands,
我们让它们繁茂了起来
we helped it grow.
在座的搜寻者们知道原因吗
And do you Seekers know why?
*我们之所以背井离乡*
*We had to leave our place because*
*是因为世界正在消亡*
*The world was dyin'*
*所有幸存之人*
*And everyone that wasn't dead*
*整日泪眼惶惶*
*Spent all of their time cryin'*
*前路已毁 自然已亡*
*Our ways had failed, nature had failed*
*我们犯过许多错误*
*We made a lot of errors*
*但缔造者的新主意*
*The Founders had some new ideas*
*让万物复苏*
*That made everything better*
*缔造者梦到了这个小岛*
*The Founders dreamt of this island*
*让我们的船终于靠岸*
*Our ships landed on its shore*
*他们建造了美丽的守护者*
*They built our wonderful Guardian*
*将毁灭拒之门外*
*To keep destruction from our door*
*躲藏者惧怕新主意*
*The Hiders fear these new ideas*
*但请对他们伸出援助之手*
*But do your best to help them*
*因为岛外是黑暗与死亡*
*'Cause just outside is darkness and death*
*疾病 怪物 和麻烦*
*Disease, monsters, and problems*
*请从走出躲藏之所*
*So come out of your hiding place*
*走出黑暗之地*
*Come out of the darkness*
*我们会重新前进*
*And we'll find a new way*
*生活在缔造者的光芒下*
*To live by the light of the Founders*
让我们开始今天的课程
Let's get to today's lesson.
载入课程38B
Please, load lesson 38B.
教育中 教育中
Educating. Educating.
课程已上载
Lesson uploaded.
真棒 我更壮了
Yes, power up!
搜寻者们 记得家庭作业
All right, Seekers, remember your homework --
明天前做完五十个硬举
50 deadlifts by tomorrow.
你的实验者课程如何 弗蕾达
So how's your Experimenter classes going, Frieda?
都是给孩子的入门课程
It's all intro stuff for kids.
看看这破东西吧
Look at this janky thing.
我是给婴儿玩的蠢玩具
I'm a dumb toy for babies!
实验者的东西都无聊爆了
Experimenter stuff's just boring.
无聊不意味着不重要
Boring can still be important.
这些都是缔造者的计划
It's all part of the Founders' plan.
你在给那首无趣的缔造者之歌♥即兴创作吗
Are you freestyling your own verse to that nerdy Founders song?
没有 但那首歌♥非常棒
No, but that song is deeply satisfying.
别激动 卡宝
Chillax, K-Bot.
你会变得又大又结实
You're getting big and hunky.
对 当搜寻者太棒了
Yeah! Being a Seeker's great!
我喜欢我结实的小肌肉
I love my beefy...bod.
我想它停下来了
Oh hey, I think it...stopped!
这比梦里还要有趣
This was more fun in my dreams.
伙计们 我找到了苏珊
Dudes, I found Susan!
苏珊
Susan!
苏珊
Susan!
苏珊
Susan.
她怎么了 老兄
What's up with her, man?
我想她在梦游
I think she's sleepwalking.
我们等着看她要去哪儿
Let's just find out where she's going.
找到他们 抓住他们
Find them, catch them.
找到他们 抓住他们
Find them, catch them.
找到他们 抓住他们
Find them, catch them!
把躲藏者们带回来
Bring back those Hiders, y'all!
植入芯片让你们更强壮更优秀
Your implants have made you stronger and better!
等等 我来帮你们
Wait! I'll help you!
你好呀 给你媚眼
Hey there! Wink!
你不觉得这很可爱吗
You didn't think that was cute?
别这样 我是清白的 我告诉你
Come on, I'm innocent, I tells you!
我只是个英俊的打酱油的
I'm just a handsome bystander!
卡拉 卡拉 卡拉
Kara! Kara! Kara!
找到他们 抓住他们 帮助他们
Find them! Catch them! Help them!
找到他们 抓住他们 帮助他们
Find them! Catch them! Help them!
三号♥甲板有新病人 米勒娃医生
New patient for Dr. Minerva on Deck 3.
你给我带了些什么 卡拉
What do you got for me, Kara?
一个悲惨的老年躲藏者 断了两条腿
A sad ol' Hider with two busted legs.
我喜欢接断腿
Oh, I love busted legs!
他什么时候能痊愈
When will he be at full health?
明早
Tomorrow morning.
我明早会叫车过来
Okay, I'll have a transport here in the morning
带他进行再教
to shuttle him to re-ed.
她在做什么
What's she doing?
我想她在 准备梦游梦
I think she's, uh, getting ready to sleepwalk-sleep.
这岛太破了 谁愿意住这里啊
Man, this island is nasty. Who'd want to live here?
世界另一头的人
You know, there are people on the other side of the world
永远看不到这些星星
that are never gonna see these stars.
胡说 弗蕾达 我们是仅存的人了
That's bunk, Frieda. We're the only people left.
这些岛屿就是美丽安全的天堂
The islands are like a beautiful safe haven.
我读过一些关于他们的老故事
I've read all the old stories about 'em, you know?
写到了其他地方和其他人
About other places and people.
有朝一日 我想看看那些地方
I'd like to see those places one day,
见见那些人
and meet those people.
他们总不可能都是怪物
They can't all be monsters.
你不能说这些话 弗蕾达
You can't say that, Frieda.
别激动 我就瞎说说
Oh, relax. I'm just globbin'.
看这个
Hey, watch this.
我才不长这样
That's not what I look like.
你就长这样 快照着它做
Yeah, it is! Come on, flex!
看见没
See?
我真有这么壮吗
Am I really tha tbuff?
我真好看
I look great!
这个地方怎能不叫人喜欢
Don't you just love this place?
是啊
Yeah.
是吧
Yeah.
同学们 在我们开始今天的课程前
Okay, class, before we start today's lesson,
我得宣布一件事
I need to announce
我们遗失了一些高级设备
that we're missing a number of contrapulators
和一件昂贵的单向诽谤器
and an expensive unilateral phase detractor.
如果你们有个人项目需要使用这些仪器
If you're using these items for personal projects,
请先将它们加入你的个人档案中 好吗
you need to first equip them in your character file, okay?
今天是缔造者周五
Since today is Founders Friday,
我们将要唱缔造者之歌♥
we're going to sing our Founders Song.
我要尿尿
I have to go pee!
卡拉
Kara!
弗蕾达
Frieda?
弗蕾达 不要 你在做什么
Frieda, no! What are you doing?
回去上课 卡拉 你没看见我
Go back to class, Kara. You didn't see me.
-别跑 -那就别追
- Stop running! - Stop chasing!
弗蕾达 你要离开我们吗
Frieda, are you trying to leave us?
你要离我而去吗
Leave me?
我本想留个条子给你
I was gonna write a note.
听着 可能会有人看到我们
Listen, someone might see us out here.
我们去洞里谈
We can talk in that cave.
什么
Wha--
不 你不用抱着我
No, you don't have to carry me!
那是什么
What is that?
是逃离这里的最佳方法
It's a foolproof way outta here.
为什么要走 这里很安全
But why? We're safe here.
但我们没有自♥由♥ 卡拉
We have no freedom, Kara!
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表