剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
我想看看外面有什么
I want to see what's out there.
外面都是不好的东西
It's all just bad stuff out there.
-你只会受伤 -可能吧
- You're only gonna get hurt. - Maybe.
但受伤可能不是最糟糕的事
But maybe getting hurt isn't the worst thing there is.
我想要做我自己
I want to be me,
在这里 我永远没法做我自己
and that's never gonna happen here.
弗蕾达 我很抱歉 我只是
Frieda, I'm sorry, I just --
但你可以帮我
But you can help me!
我现在只差引擎了 看见没
I'm only missing the engine now, see?
你很强壮 你一次就能带过来
And you're so strong, you can carry it in one trip.
这实在是
This is...
我得想想
I have to go...think.
好吧
Uh, okay.
我就在这里
I'll be here.
卡拉 你不会告发我的 对吧
Hey, Kara. You're not gonna tell on me, right?
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
格罗斯博士
Dr. Gross?
卡拉 老师的宠儿
Kara! My teacher's pet.
你知道我不是在讽刺你
And you know I mean that in a good way.
我很抱歉我在课上跑了
Listen, um, sorry about running off earlier.
如果你需要方便 那就出去方便
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
但你不是来说这个的 对吗
But that's not really what you wanna talk about, right?
你知道你总说
Well, you know how you always say
人类总会找到最佳方法
that humans will find the best way?
这是缔造者的智慧
The Founders get credit for that bit of wisdom.
如果有人找到了某种方法
If someone found a way,
虽和我们不一样 但适用于他们
that's, uh, different from ours, but seems to work for them,
那也会是好方法吗
couldn't that also be a good way?
你听了某些躲藏者说教 是吧
You've heard some Hider preaching, haven't you?
听好 孩子
Well, listen, kid.
我们试过探索外部世界
We tried exploring the outside world,
但我们几乎因此而灭亡
and we were almost destroyed!
我们是最后的人类
We're the last humans,
待在这里是我们的责任
so it's our responsibility to stay here,
你的责任则是帮助那些迷途的躲藏者
and it's your responsibility to help these misguided Hiders.
好的
Right.
-你的引擎 -你把它弄坏了
- Your engine. - You just broke it!
-什么 -我开玩笑的
- What?! - I'm kidding.
它一定很重
It must weigh, like, a ton.
你没了我要怎么办呢
How would you have done this...without me?
我也不知道 用管道把它滚出来吧
I don't know, maybe roll it on tubes,
或者找些结实的躲藏者
or find some hunky Hider somewhere?
你得快点了
you better hurry.
我帮你推一把 这样他们听不到引擎声
I'll give you a push off so they don't hear the engine.
和我一起走 卡拉
Come with me, Kara.
弗蕾达 我
Frieda, I'm --
卡拉
Kara!
谢谢你告诉我 我忠诚的搜寻者
Thanks for the tip, my loyal, faithful Seeker.
开始狩猎吧
Go fetch.
-卡拉 -锁定目标
- Kara? - Target acquired.
卡拉 不要
Kara, no!
停下来
Stop!
启动抓捕程序
Initiate grabbing.
摧毁运载工具
Eliminating transport.
不要 住手
No! Stop it!
不 不要
Don't! No!
为什么
Why?
卡拉 为什么
Oh, Kara, why?
不 为什么
No. Why?
好了 XJ-7-7 我们回家吧
That's enough, XJ-7-7. Let's go home.
我十分确定她已经醒了
I'm pretty sure she's awake.
她散发着聚精会神的味道
She's got that "Focused Stank" about her.
苏珊 你没事吧
Susan, are you okay?
卡拉
Kara.
我的名字是卡拉
My name is Kara.
米莉和马迪
苏珊 不 卡拉
Susan? I mean, Kara?
你好像要带我们去什么地方
Seems like you're leading us somewhere.
我们要坐船去缔造者之岛
We're taking a ship to Founders Island,
就这些设备的状况来看
because judging by the state of these facilities,
核心岛已经荒废了好几十年了
Hub Island has been abandoned for over a decade.
我真想念高级词汇
Dang, I missed big words.
这座岛是我训练成为搜寻者的地方
This island is where I trained to be a Seeker.
等等 我们为什么要去缔造者之岛
So, wait, why are we going to Founders Island?
我要带你去你母亲身边
I'm taking you back to your mom.
哔莫 你能和控制台通讯吗
BMO, would you talk to this console?
我没了芯片没法接入
I can't access it without my implant.
你认识我母亲
You knew my mom?
你就这么轻描淡写地带过去了
You're gonna just drop that?!
她的名字是米勒娃
Her name is Minerva.
她是治疗者
She's a Helper.
谢谢 哔莫
Oh, thanks, BMO.
让我们试着发动这个破东西
Now let's try and start this sucker.
发生什么了 我们要被逮捕了吗
What's happening? Are we being arrested?
别担心 女士们
Don't worry, ladies.
我会带你们去老年游泳班的
I'll get you to your senior swim class.
谢谢你 米勒娃医生
Thank you, Dr. Minnie.
这里不是人行道
It's not a crosswalk, ya know!
这里不是 不是
It's -- it's not a...
公园
剧终
The end.
您在收听的是 巫师之路
You have been listening to "Wizards Way."
感谢二撇胡
汤姆 大家的酷老爸
我听说你们渴望探索
So I hear you guys wanna do some explorin'?
水壶 真棒
Canteens. Cool.
你们给我带了什么
So what do got for me?
信用点 我不收信用点
Credits? I don't take credits.
我想要小玩意
I want gadgets.
看到这个口香糖了吗 它是说书磁带
See this gum? It used to be a book on tape.
小玩意
Gadgets.
这不错
Hey, not bad.
我收了
I'll take it.
去篮子海滩
Get down to Basket Beach,
我三十分钟后在船哪里和你们碰头
and I'll meet you at the boat in 30 minutes.
你好呀
Hey there.
有一群躲藏者朝篮子海滩的方向过去了
You got a couple Hiders headed for Basket Beach.
不用谢 拜拜
You're welcome. Bye.
你吓到我了
Yah! You startled me.
我听说你能帮我们避开搜寻者
We understand that you can get us past the Seekers.
对 但你错过了今天的船
Yeah, but you just missed today's boat.
我听说你喜欢小玩意
We understand that you like gadgets?
我确实喜欢它们
I do like them.
你好 你好 你好
Hello. Hello. Hello.
我不喜欢它 我爱它
I don't like it...I love it!
告诉你吧 去篮子海滩 马上去
Tell ya what, get yourself down to Basket Beach, ASAP.
你不和我们一起吗
You're not coming with us?
等我确定你们没被跟踪
Once I determine you haven't been followed,
我就在船那里和你们碰头
I will join you at the boat.
我们坚持要你和我们一起
We insist you join us now.
我们去海滩吧
Let's go to the beach.
把躲藏者们带回来
Bring back those Hiders, y'all!
你给我带了些什么 卡拉
What do you got for me, Kara?
一个悲惨的老年躲藏者 断了两条腿
A sad ol' Hider with two busted legs.
我喜欢接断腿
Oh, I love busted legs!
他什么时候能痊愈
When will he be at full health?
明早
Tomorrow morning.
我明早会叫车过来
Okay, I'll have a transport here in the morning
带他进行再教
to shuttle him to re-ed.
再教育
Re-education.
你醒了
Oh, you're awake.
我接好了你的两条腿 它们骨折了
We set both your legs. They were broken.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表