剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
马儿和沙滩球
埃尔德利奥 为什么只有六小块面包
Elderolio, why are there only six crumb piles?
鼹鼠孩子们
Mole children,
我的身体很快就会因筋疲力尽而爆♥炸♥
soon, my body will explode from exhaustion.
请把我的残渣放在树下
Please place my bits in trees,
让我能回归自然
where they will be reclaimed by nature.
埃尔德利奥
Elderolio!
哭吧 拥抱我吧
Yes. Cry and hug me.
詹姆斯·巴巴克斯特
James Baaxter!
詹姆斯·巴巴巴克斯特
James Baaaxter!
詹詹詹姆斯·巴巴巴巴克斯特
Jaaaames Baaaaxter!
詹姆斯·巴克斯特
James Baxter!
詹姆斯·巴克斯特
James Baxter!
真棒 他总把我逗得很开开开开心
Yay! He makes me so haaaapppy!
詹詹詹姆姆斯·巴巴巴巴克克克斯特特特
Jaaaammess Baaaxxxteeerrr!
谢谢你 詹姆斯·巴克斯特
Thank you, James Baxter.
让我在爆♥炸♥时是一只快乐的鼹鼠
Now I can explode a happy mole man.
詹姆斯·巴克
James Bax--
不
Noooooo!
詹姆斯·巴克斯特
James Baxter?
杰克
Uh... Oh, Jake!
快缩成一个球
Stretch into a ball
这样詹姆斯·巴克斯特就能踩着你了
so James Baxter can ride you.
如果我这么做的话
What if I...
他在表演了
He's doing it!
团啊 不
Oh, glob, no!
芬恩 没有这个球的话 是不会成功的
Finn, this ain't gonna work -- not without this.
詹姆斯·巴克斯特是个艺术家
James Baxter's an artist.
他需要他的道具才能工作
He needs the proper equipment to work.
如果我们不帮助他
And if we don't help him,
再没人会开心起来了
no one will ever be happy again!
不
Oh, no!
我们得拯救这个宝贵的独角兽
We have to save this precious unicorn.
来 哔莫 你和我一起
Come on, BMO. You're going with me.
难过帮不了詹姆斯·巴克斯特
'Cause your sadness is not gonna help James Baxter.
我要找东西把沙滩球补上
I'm going to find a patch for this beach ball.
好吧
Uh, o-okay.
我来照看詹姆斯·巴克斯特
I'll watch over James Baxter.
试着让他振作起来
Try to cheer him up, man.
振作起来
Cheer him up.
詹姆斯 我是说巴克斯特先生
James -- uh, I mean, Mr. Baxter,
你还能走吗
can you walk?
别担心 我会帮你
Don't worry. I'll help you.
屋里有点冷 抱歉巴克斯特先生
Sorry it's so cold in here, Mr. Baxter.
这 这会让你感觉好点吗
Does that, uh -- Does that feel better?
你的蹄子上都是土
Your hooves are soiled!
我马上就拿毛巾和药茶过来
I'll be right back with a washcloth and herbal tea.
耶耶
Yip-yip!
团呐 詹姆斯·巴克斯特在我屋里
Oh, my glob. James Baxter is in my house.
芬恩 你看起来有点紧张
Hey, Finn. You -- You look a little nervous.
那可是詹姆斯·巴克斯特
That's James Baxter out there!
他是个艺术家
He's an artist.
万一我说了什么蠢话 他会觉得
What if I say something dumb and he's like,
这人太傻了 我为什么会在这里
"Man, that dude is so dumb. Why am I even here?"
像平常人一样对待他
Just treat him like a normal guy.
大家都希望如此 伟大的艺术家也一样
That's what people want -- even great artists.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
平常 平常
Normal. Normal.
平常 平常
Normal, normal.
你周末有安排吗
So, uh, you got any weekend plans?
要做什么好玩的吗
You doing anything fun for the weekend?
你真不擅长这个 老兄
You're really bad at this, man.
噢噢大♥陆♥垃圾场
我们一定能找到可以补球的东西
Surely we'll find a patch here,
这儿有好大一堆的垃圾
here in the big trash pile.
你是指破烂王国吧
Uh, you mean the Rag-and-Bone Kingdom.
褴褛公主
Raggedy Princess!
你能补好这个沙滩球吗
Can you patch this beach ball?
这个球似乎需要橡胶补片
Looks like that ball requires a rubber patch,
橡胶是最难打理的材料
and rubber is the most difficult material to work with.
大多粘合剂都对它不起作用
Most adhesives don't adhere properly.
但在我的王国 没有找不到的东西
But in my kingdom, everything can be found
前提是你得找得足够仔细
if you poke around enough.
这里一定有个崭新完好无损的沙滩球
So there's a pristine, undamaged beach ball here somewhere.
拿着这些可以翻东西的棍子
Here. Have some poking sticks.
上天保佑你 褴褛公主
Bless you, Raggedy Princess.
跟上 哔莫
Come on, BMO!
为了詹姆斯
For James!
三明治不错
Sandwich good.
您还要一个吗 先生
Would you like another one, sir?
不错
Good!
团呐 我很抱歉
Oh, my glob! I am so sorry!
嘶 嘶 嘶 嘶 嘶 嘶
Neigh, neigh. Neigh, neigh, neigh. Neigh.
噜 嘶
Pbbbt. Neigh?
游戏
詹姆斯
James.
书店
巴克斯特
Baxter.
詹姆斯
James.
巴克斯特
Baxter.
詹姆斯·巴克斯特
James Baxter!
詹姆斯·巴巴巴克斯特
James...Baaaaaxter.
詹姆斯...巴克斯特
James...Baxter.
沙滩球 沙滩球
Beach ball! Beach ball!
什么东西
What is it?
沙滩球
Beach ball?
你们好
Oh, hey, you guys.
我刚在想新的诗句
I was just working on some new poems.
虽然还有点粗糙
They're a little rough,
不过既然你们还在这里找...
but as long as you're here just poking around...
"世界像一个孤独的君王
"A transfixed world surrounds me
在我身边展开了翅膀
like a monarch with her open wings
被钉在了原地
held in place with tiny pins.
毫无生机..."
A lifeless --"
那么差吗
Is it that bad?
不 只是这好悲伤
No, it's just really sad.
你让我想起了詹姆斯·巴克斯特
You remind me of James Baxter
因为你和他完全不一样
because you are like his opposite.
他失去了他的艺术工具后 就无法工作
And since he lost his artist tool, he cannot work.
他再也不能让别人开心了
He will never make anyone happy again!
好了 哔莫
There, there, BMO.
有一位艺术家同仁陷入了危机
A fellow artist in crisis?
我真是个只有创造力的傻瓜
I've been a creative blockhead.
杰克 哔莫
Jake! BMO!
球
Balls!
太好了
Hooray!
我们得救了
We are saved!
这个王国真是个好地方
Truly, this is a fine kingdom.
詹姆斯·巴克斯特
Jaaaames Baxxxxterr!
太棒了
Yeah! All right!
詹姆斯·巴克斯特
Jaaames Baxterrr!
詹姆斯·巴克斯特
James Baxter!
要喝点汤吗
Want some soooup?
我用冰淇淋三明治做的
I made it out of ice-cream sandwich.
你还是怪怪的
You're still being weird.
那我应该怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do?
你应该扇他一巴掌 哥们
You got to slap him, dude.
-什么 -狠狠扇一巴掌
- Wha?! - Slap him with some real talk.
捅他
Oh. Stab him.
什么
What?!
给他好好来一管
With a giant syringe...
什么
Wha?!
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表