剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Your world seems so chaotic.
君主是一块泡泡糖 你的朋友是吸血鬼
Your ruler's a piece of gum, your friend's a vampire,
你和一团火约会
you dated a bit of fire.
你总在危险之中
Your life is constantly in danger!
那是我的家 我属于那里
It's my home. It's where I belong.
作为你的母亲 我认为你应该待在安全的地方
As your mother, I think you belong somewhere safe.
打怪兽不是你的责任
It's not your responsibility to fight monsters all the time.
让那个草孩子去 或者让吸血鬼女孩去
Let the grass kid do it -- or the vampire girl.
五号♥米勒娃机器人 准备云间卧室
Minerva bot 5, ready the cloud chamber.
乖乖听话 到这个机器里去
Now, be a good boy and get into this machine
它能让你的身体变得更加健美多汁
so it can juice up your precious essence.
妈妈 我不仅不要变什么多汁
Mom, not only am I not getting juiced,
还要让这里所有人走向自♥由♥
I'm gonna leave this place and take everyone to freedom!
好的 亲爱的 但我觉得
Okay, sweetie, but I think you'll find
你会发现这里所有人都很开心
everyone's pretty happy here.
没错 我在这里真的 真的很开心
It's true. I'm really, really happy here.
你不记得你探索的梦想了吗
Don't you remember your dreams of exploration?
如果我记得 我就会生气
If I remember, I might get...angry.
你应该生气 生我的气
You should be angry -- at me.
不 我已经放下了
Nah. I'm over it.
大家好
Hey, everyone!
打扰了
Uh, excuse me.
我知道你们都喜欢住在这个小岛上
I know y'all like living on this tiny island
因为它安全又舒适
'cause it's safe and chill,
但你们不需要这么生活
but you don't have to live like this.
等等
Wait!
你觉得外面的世界很吓人吗
You think the outside world is scary?
你知道什么最吓人吗
Well, you know what's really scary?
-蜜蜂 -细菌 -青蛙 -人群
- Bees! - Germs! - Frogs! - Crowds!
都不是
No.
是让恐惧替你们做下所有决定
Letting fear make all your decisions for you.
你 你知道自己有自♥由♥意志吗
You! Do you know you have free will?
你就想说这些吗
Is -- is that what you're selling?
你得自己 你要怎么
You got to -- How do you even -- Ugh!
你要怎么知道自己很开心呢
How do you even know if you're happy
你的人生都是别人给你设计的
if someone else decided for you?
跟我来
Follow me!
你难道不想自己决定该做什么
Don't you want to be able to choose what you do?
该去哪儿吗
And where you go?
听起来太难了
Sounds hard.
对 但那很有趣
Yeah, but it's also fun.
很无聊 有好有坏
And boring. And good and bad.
生活从来不单一
Life's never just one thing.
对
Yeah.
我们从骨子里向往自♥由♥
We got freedom smushed up inside our guts.
我们想要探索想要经历事情学习新东西
We want to explore and have experiences and learn new things.
糖果做的王国 美丽的龙
Kingdoms made of candy, beautiful dragons,
以火呼吸的公主 特别悲伤的巫师
fire-breathing princesses, incredibly sad wizards --
这些都在海的那头等你
It's all waiting for you across the ocean.
误入歧途太久了
So misguided.
这人太棒了
Hey, this guy is great!
我们还在这里干什么
What are we hanging around here for?
什么
What?!
我年轻的时候确实想离开 但
I did want to leave the island when I was younger, but --
你现在也可以离开 和我一起走就行
You can leave now. Just come with me.
他们真听进去了
They're actually listening to him.
都上来
All aboard!
把我接进所有米勒娃机器人里
Patch me in to all Minerva bots.
注意
Attention!
出于安全考虑 所有岛上居民
For your protection, the entire population of the islands
都将上传
will now be uploaded.
等立场云覆盖完全后
Once the field has reached peak saturation,
所有市民的大脑图谱都会能被同步抓取
the brain maps of every citizen will be simultaneously captured
保存在小岛链式主机框架中
and preserved in the island chain brain frame.
和你的肉身说再见吧
Say goodbye to your meat bodies!
妈妈
Mom!
住手
Stop!
我的儿子
Hey! There's my boy!
你的云把大家都吓坏了
Your cloud is freaking us all out!
亲爱的 这是你逼我的
Sweetie, you forced my hand.
这是我唯一能保护你的办法
This is the only way I can protect you.
你这样做的唯一原因是我说了我要走
You're only doing this because I said I wouldn't stay.
那我就留下
So I'll stay.
答应我别再玩弄别人了
Just promise to stop messing with people.
我在帮助他们
I'm helping people.
我知道什么叫帮助他人
I know about helping people.
芬恩 你也是一个助人者吗
Finn, you -- you grew up to be a helper, too?
如果你的世界能这样教导你
If your world taught you to behave like that,
那或许也不是那么糟
maybe it's not all bad.
可能是我太草率了
Perhaps I acted rashly.
我不想再次失去你
I just didn't want to lose you again.
但现在我会全力帮助你离开这里
But I'll do everything I can to help you leave this island.
我不需要 马上离开
I don't have to leave... right away.
我是说 你是我妈妈
I mean... you're my mom.
请登上可载入人类历史的远航之船
Now boarding the historic voyage of the humans
回到噢噢大♥陆♥
back to the land of Ooo!
你是说现在吗
Oh, you mean right now?
我以为你是说 要等会儿
I thought you meant, like, in a while.
我还有些事要做
I've still got some things to finish up.
但我们应该保持联络
We should definitely keep in touch, though.
很多事不是一蹴而就 儿子
You can't teach a fish to dance overnight, son.
至少他们有了选择
Well, as long as they got the option.
准备好了吗 弗蕾达
Ready, Frieda?
准备好了
Ready.
我要离开这座岛
I'm leaving the island.
我要离开我妈妈
I'm leaving my mom.
真是一场狂野的冒险 黄色伸缩狗
What a wild adventure, yellow stretching dog.
那是当然 美丽的小宝宝
You said it, beautiful baby boy.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
逗你呢
Psych!
哈哈 这才对
Ha ha! That's right!
你被弗蕾达耍了
You got fooled by Frieda!
你好呀老兄
Hey, buddy.
正在将她接进来
Patching her in now.
守护者 你一直做得不错
Guardian, you have done just a terrific job,
但现在是时候退下了
but it's time to stand down.
我什么时候可以发射鱼雷
When do I fire the torpedoes?
卡拉 准备好了吗
Kara, you ready to go?
其实 我想我们不同路
Actually, I think we're headed in a different direction.
是时候制♥造♥新的回忆了
Time for new memories.
我们要去哪儿 卡拉
So, where are we going, Kara?
我一直在想
I've been thinking --
我其实更喜欢苏珊这个名字
I kind of like "Susan" better.
好的 苏珊
Okay, Susan.
挺有家的气氛
Homey.
它曾经如此
It was.
在噢噢大♥陆♥照顾好自己
Take care of yourself in Ooo.
吃蓝莓的时候要小心
Be careful when you're eating blueberries.
有很多东西都会让你的小肚肚不舒服
Too many can hurt your tummy.
你的船要开出信♥号♥♥范围外了
Your ship is moving out of range.
这真的是你吗
Is this...really you?
如果你将大脑上传了
Once you uploaded your brain and stuff, like,
你还是原来那个人吗
are you still the same person?
我不确定 但我觉得我还是我
I don't know for sure, but I feel like it's me.
我希望这就够了
I hope that's enough.
再见
Goodbye.
探险时光到
Adventure time
带上你的朋友们
Come on, grab your friends
我们要去很远的地方
We'll go to very distant lands
还有苏珊壮
and Susan Strong
大概还有哔莫
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表