剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
This thing is trashed.
我们不需要船
We don't need a boat!
你难道忘了 只要有一点点的想象力
Have you forgotten -- with a little imagination,
我能变成任何你能够想
I can be anything that you could ever...
我走神了
Oh, I lost focus.
我们能借你的船用用吗
Hey, yeah. Can we borrow your boat?
弗恩你在吗
Are you up here, Fern?
谢谢你让我待在屋顶上
Thanks for letting me crash on the roof.
这上面不错
It's nice up here.
你想留多长时间都可以 我来拜托你一件事
Stay as long you want! I came up here to ask a favor.
我也许要走好一段儿时间
I might be gone for a while on this trip, see,
我需要一个人帮我照看在噢噢大♥陆♥的一切
and I need someone to, uh, cover for me here in Ooo.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当英雄是你擅长的事
I mean, hero biz is your whole thing,
而不管我是谁 我都不是你
and whatever I am, I'm not you.
你可以用你的风格来处理啊
You can just do your own thing with it.
比如
Like...
要是有大怪兽
if some huge gross monster's
来伤害无辜的群众
gonna do murder on a buncha innocents,
除掉它
uh, kill it.
用你的方式除掉它 别发狂就行
But kill it you-styles. Just don't go nuts.
好的 我能做到
Okay, I can handle that.
谢谢你信任我
Thanks for trusting me.
不 谢谢你 弗恩
No, thank you, Fern.
我得去打包了
I better go pack.
-我们得想出 -得找出
- We should figure out - Let's figure out
-更好的方式 -更好的方法
- a better thing. - something better.
老爸
Hey, Dad?
查理 是我 老爸
Charlie! Hi, it's me! It's Dad!
我来跟你道别 我准备去海上旅行
I have to go on a sea voyage, honey! Wanted to say bye!
好的
That's cool.
老爸你看不见我穿的衣服是吧
Hey, you can't see this shirt, right?
上面大概有四种早餐的污渍
This shirt has like four different breakfasts on it.
我听不见 再见 爱你
I can't hear anything! Bye, love you!
好的老爸 我会告诉其他孩子的
Mmkay, Dad! I'll tell the other pups!
我正在告诉其他孩子
And I'm telling the other pups!
我会非常想你的 亲爱的
Aww, I'm gonna miss you so much, lady.
芬恩 你带了指甲钳吗
Finn, did you bring your nail clippers?
带了吧
Uh. I think so.
那就好 我忘了
Cool, I forgot to.
再见 树屋
Bye, treehouse!
再见 创造者
Goodbye, creator!
现在我和哔莫是真的自♥由♥自在了
Now me and BMO can really "Cut loose!"
看 哔莫 我假装在毁坏一间酒店的房♥间
Look, BMO! I am pretending to trash a hotel room!
哔莫
Bmo?
谢谢你们来送我们
Thanks for seeing us off, guys.
当然了 那可是我的船
Yeah, of course. It's my boat.
是因为我们关心他 小东西
And we care about him, you dingus!
拜托
Come on!
对不起 玛茜太晚没睡
Sorry, Marcy is up past her bedtime.
不过 这是真的
No, it's true.
我希望你一定要注意安全
I want you to be really careful out there.
别担心 我们有苏珊
Don't worry, we've got Susan --
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
芬恩 我觉得这趟旅程可能比你想的
Finn, I get the sense that this trip's more important to you
对你还要重要
than you're letting on.
如果你能顺利到达那座岛
I mean, if you make it to that island,
你可能会发现一些沉重的事情
you might find out some pretty heavy stuff.
关于人类的 关于你的来历
About the humans and where you came from.
关于你自己
About yourself.
我想说的是 你要保证
Alls I'm saying is, you have to promise me --
向我保证 你一定会平安回来的
promise me -- that you'll come home safe.
我
I...
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie!
我是弗恩 我好像已经认识你了
I'm Fern. I kind of already know you.
我从芬恩那儿得到了一些乱七八糟的记忆
I have a lot of fuzzy half-memories from when I was this guy.
你就记着她是我们的老大
Well, just keep the ones where she's our boss,
忘了别的吧
and forget everything else.
芬恩
Finn?
早上好
Hey, good morning.
船准备好了 可以出发了
Boat's loaded, ready to go.
-我缩手了 -没事
- I flinched! - It's cool.
我们会很快回来的 我保证
We'll be back soon, I promise!
再见孩子们 不要调皮哦
Bye, kids! Don't be naughty!
再见 祝你们好运
Bye! Good luck!
他会没事的
He'll be safe.
你不就是那个撞毁了淀粉叔摩托车的兄弟吗
Hey, aren't you the dude that totaled Starchy's motorcycle?
《快乐的小龙惠普尔》
那么 如果这里是我们出发的地方
So...if that's where we started
这里是海水
and this is the water
这里是人类在的地方
and this is where the humans are,
所以我们一定就在
then we must be aroooound...
这附近
here.
不好 巨人芬恩的手就在正前方
Oh, no! Giant Finn hand straight ahead!
杰克
Jake!
不是这么导航的 兄弟
That's not how you navigate, man.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但你又能指望什么呢
But, what do you expect?
我好像永远都害怕大海
I was afraid of the ocean for, like, forever.
放轻松 我可是海上老手了
Relax. I'm a regular sea dog.
我只需要先量太阳的角度
Just gotta measure the angle of the sun
使用我的小型航海定向仪
using my pocket sextant...
进行一些超级复杂的计算
then do some super-complicated calculations...
再画画图
...and some plotting.
好啦 航线就出来啦
And, voila! We got a course --
直行穿过必死无疑海
straight through the Sea of Sure Death.
苏珊 我们有航线了
Susan, we've got a course!
苏珊感觉元气满满
Susan feel alive.
好棒
Cool.
有人吗
Someone!
有动物身处险境
Majestic animal in distress!
我们快过去吧 左转
Let's go! Let's go! Turn left!
这会让我们偏离航线的
That's gonna take us off course.
救人第一
Uh, helping people comes first.
我们不喜欢你
We don't like you!
你让我们很不舒服
You make us uncomfortable!
苏珊不觉得这是个好主意
Susan does not think this is a good idea.
-什么 -对吧苏珊
- What?! - Yeah, Susan.
如果那群人需要捕杀蜥蜴来喂孩子呢
What if those people need to slay lizard to feed babies?
是啊 那样的话你就成为杀婴者了
Yeah, man, then it'd be like you're the slayer of babies.
那就由芬恩一个人来阻止那艘船吧
So, it's up to Finn to stop that ship all by his self.
发射我 杰克
Catapult me, Jake.
海蜥蜴掀起了可怕的魔法风暴
Sea lizard make scary storm magic.
我们要死了
We're gonna die!
我们活该
We deserved that.
看见了吧 不是个好主意
See? Not good idea.
你们好
Hello!
你们好
Hi.
我很抱歉打扰了你们的船
I just wanted to say I'm sorry about your boat.
我只是想摆脱那群怪人
I was just trying to get rid of those weirdos.
对不起
Sorry.
对了 我叫惠普尔
My name's Whipple, by the way.
我是人类芬恩
Um, I'm Finn the human.
苏珊
Susan.
我是坏小子杰克
And I'm the bad boy, Jake.
他们捕杀你是为了你闪闪发光的表皮吗
Were they after your shiny, shiny pelt, Whipple?
不是 他们说我很烦人
No, they said I was annoying.
什么
What?
这太不友好了
That is so mean.
我不知道是什么原因
I don't know what it is.
我经常看见这群人
I mean, I see those guys around all the time.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表