这就是我的罪
That's what's on trial, really.
这不是罪 玛格丽特
It's not a trial, Margaret.
可我跪在地上享受了那一刻
But I got on my knees and enjoyed it.
这就是罪
It is a trial.
而我还必须道歉 因为法律不喜欢不道歉的女人
And I have to be sorry, cos the law doesn't like women who aren't sorry.
那就装一下
Then pretend.
伊恩正装成一个悲伤委屈的高尚丈夫
Ian's pretending he's a sad and wronged noble husband.
你也能装得优秀善良
You could pretend to be good and nice.
那我强迫自己满脸悔恨
I'll have to school my face in remorse.
来吧
Go on.
让我们瞧瞧
Let's see it.
是的 你还得练练
Yes, that might need some work.
你还爱他吗
Do you still love him?
他还爱你吗
Does he still love you?
你觉得他在赶我们走吗
Do you think he wants us to go?
去我家喝睡前酒
Nightcap at mine.
我很抱歉把你拖进这一切 亲爱的 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry for dragging you into all this, darling, I really am.
我是个成年人
I'm grown up.
我能照顾好自己 不是吗
I can look after myself, remember?
谢谢你做我的好朋友
Thank you for being my friend.
不许软弱
Hey, don't be soft.
永远不许
Always.
再见 亲爱的 -再见 爱你
Bye, darling. Bye. Love you!
阴毛真是让人着迷
Public hair is fascinating.
就像指纹 有个人特征
Idiosyncratic as a fingerprint.
仅凭下边的一小撮绒毛
I can tell my regular clients apart by a mere clump
我就能分辨出我的常客
of the downstairs fuzz.
能看看照片吗
The photograph, if you please.
不太清晰 是不是
It's not that clear, is it?
进来
Come.
你们他妈在这儿干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
与我方委托人辩护相关的事宜
We are obliged to be present in all matters
我们都有义务在场
pertaining to our client's defence.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
好吧 阁下
Well, then, Your Grace.
让猛虎出山吧
Release the beast.
你现在懂了吧
Do you see now, you see?
这就是为什么我说她是撒旦
That's why I call her Satan.
我要你们让她粉身碎骨
I want you to tear her to shreds.
不好意思
Apologies.
有点打结
A little tangle.
阁下 我要提醒您 案件的证据
Sir, I want to remind you that the evidence for your case
说好听点 是间接且薄弱的
is circumstantial and flimsy at best
说不好听点 是极具惩罚性和居心叵测的
and excessively punitive and spiteful at worst.
您的妻子在这场婚姻中已忍♥耐许久
Your wife has endured a lot during your marriage,
而我很有信心 法律对她
and I'm confident that the law will be far kinder
比你对她要友善很多
to her than you've been.
这全看法官的观点
Well, that all depends on the view of the judge.
您的妻子正痛苦不已 阁下
Your wife's in pain, Your Grace.
喂
Yes?
是我
It's me.
很遗憾你父亲去世了 他生前是个好人
Sorry to hear about your father. He was a good man.
你气色不太好 玛格丽特
I've seen you look better, Margaret.
东奔西跑 精疲力尽
Rode hard, put away wet.
就是你现在的样子
That's how you look.
你想要什么 伊恩
What'd you want, Ian?
我想我们该坐下来好好聊一下
I thought you and I should have a civil conversation.
这一切都挺有趣的 但已经越界了
As fun as all this has been, it's gone far enough.
有趣
Fun?
天啊
God.
你知道吗 我觉得你当年就死在集中营的牢房♥里了
Do you know I think you died in that prisoner of war camp?
你早死了...
You died...
现在只剩一具行尸走肉
and this is just a corpse that you drag around.
因为你什么都感觉不到 对吗
Because you don't feel anything at all, do you?
没错
No.
我不知道是不是因为战争 但你说对了
I don't know if it's the war but you're right,
我没有感觉 从来没有
I don't feel anything, really. I never have.
这场...
This...
你我之间的战役...
this battle between you and I...
让我热血沸腾
makes the blood bang.
感觉现在我才最接近活着
It's the closest I ever got to feeling alive.
阁下
Sir.
你欺骗了我父亲 伊恩
You cheated my father, Ian.
他信任你 而你却骗了他
He trusted you, and you cheated him.
他想让你当公爵夫人 你也成了公爵夫人
He wanted you to be a Duchess. You're a Duchess.
除此之外 也没什么了
Couldn't see anything beyond that.
你只想要他的钱 我的钱
All you ever wanted was his money, my money,
现在你花得一分不剩 所以你需要下一个有钱的妻子
and now you've spent it all, and you need another rich wife.
我希望你已经找好下一家了
I expect you've already got one lined up.
这就是事情的真♥相♥
That's what this is really about.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是对于公众来说 这将揭露你
But for the public, this will always be about your innumerable,
无数次明目张胆的出轨行为
flagrant infidelities.
顺便问下 照片里那个男人是谁
Who's the chap in the photograph by the way?
我想请他喝点酒 庆祝一下他...
I'd like to buy him a drink and congratulate him on the...
你从来没有对我忠诚过 伊恩
You were never faithful to me, Ian,
所以不要再假装了 咱们彼此彼此
so let's not pretend. That's who we are.
我的情妇是谁
Who were my mistresses?
简 其中一个
Jane, for one.
你能证明吗
Can you prove it?
你有情书 日记或者照片吗
Do you have love letters, diaries, a photograph?
我可有你的
Because I do.
现在的情况是这样的
Here's the situation as I see it,
我的案件会被法官审理
my case can be heard by a judge,
而你想保密的那些细节
at which point details I think you would prefer to remain private
都会变成合法记录
will become a matter of legal record.
或者呢
Or?
给我二十五万英镑 还清我的债务
Pay me £250,000, clear my debts,
支付我的律师费 承认通奸并离婚
pay my lawyers, and agree to be divorced for adultery,
那么所有这些烦心事就烟消云散了
and then all of this unpleasantness just goes away.
你想通过羞辱我让我妥协
You want to shame me into submission?
是的
Yes.
但至少这一切都会结束
But at least it will be all over.
但永远不会结束 不是吗伊恩
But it won't be over, will it, Ian?
因为还会有其他事情
Because there'll just be something else,
层出不穷
then something else,
你会永远抓着我不放
and you'll hold it over me forever.
我认为那是你不得不承担的风险
I think that that's a risk you'll have to take.
那么
Well?
法庭上见
See you in court.
阿盖尔公爵起诉阿盖尔公爵夫人
怎么又是惠特利法官
How can it be Judge Wheatley again?
先不讨论惠特利 你有更大的麻烦
Let's forget Wheatley for one second, you have bigger issues.
你和彼得·库姆的照片 老天
The photograph of you and Peter Combe... God.
我早该知道伊恩派人监视我
I should've known that Ian would have me watched.
你说你跟库姆先生之间什么都没发生
You said there was nothing between you and Mr Combe.
确实没有 彼得会宣誓的
And there isn't. Peter will swear to it.
伊恩怎么可以这样监视我
How is Ian allowed to spy on me like that?
阿盖尔案件中的所有当事人注意了
All parties in Argyll versus Argyll. All parties.
你得放弃针对伊恩的反诉
You have to drop the counter-claim against him.
关于你继母 我们没有任何证据
We have no evidence about your step-mother.
我知道简和伊恩有染
I know that Jane and Ian had an affair.
没有证据 就只是推断
Without evidence, it's just speculation.
在开庭之前 你必须放弃
You have to drop it. You have to. Before we start.
开庭
Court rise.
塔洛克医生 起诉公爵夫人的物证
Dr Tulloch, a material piece of evidence against the Duchess
是一张宝丽来照片 你见过这张照片吗
is a polaroid photograph. You've seen this photograph?
我见过 我对照片进行了专业比对
I have. I studied it for professional comparison.
法官大人 辩护人声称照片上的男人
My Lord, the Defender claims that the man in the photograph
是她的丈夫
is her husband.
塔洛克医生 你是否对公爵进行检查验证其真伪