They're some other man's sons,
一直以来都被对对当作他的亲儿子
passed off as sons by bloody Oui Oui this entire time.
对对
Oui Oui?
她好像不是那样的人吧
She doesn't seem the type.
她就是那种人 她完全在报复
Oh, she's the type. She's completely vindictive.
所以伊恩需要一个继承人 现在他总不能给他们留下遗产吧
So, Ian needs an heir because he can't possibly leave anything, to them now, can he?
你接触过英国贵族吗
Have you met the British aristocracy?
全都是杂种伯爵和私生男爵
It's rammed with bastard Earls and by-blow Barons.
所有人都睁一只眼闭一只眼
Everyone turns a blind eye.
我已经都想好了
I've thought it all through.
我先做些铺垫
I start to pad my waist,
让大家私下讨论
let people whisper about it.
散播流言
Start the rumours,
然后我去家瑞士诊所
and then I go to a clinic in Switzerland,
之后你就给我带个漂亮的男婴过来
and then you bring me a beautiful baby boy,
我付你一大笔钱
and I give you a lot of money.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought you were my friend.
是的 但作为你的朋友
I am, and as your friend
我告诉你 别瞎掺和
I'm telling you, just don't get involved.
伊恩的儿子与你无关
Ian's sons are nothing to do with you.
行吧 但是如果没有我和爸爸 因弗雷里就不复存在
Well, Inveraray wouldn't exist if it wasn't for me and Daddy.
那将是一片废墟 那些男孩就没任何东西继承
It would be a ruin and those boys would have nothing to inherit,
所以 是的 它的一切都与我有关
so yes, it has everything to do with me.
玛格丽特 在你惹上麻烦之前先去度假吧
Margaret, go on holiday before you get yourself in trouble.
戴安娜 我让你发誓保密的
Diana, I swore you to secrecy
所以如果你告诉别人 我就会知道你大嘴巴
so if you tell anyone I'll know that you can't keep a promise.
度长假去吧 找个阳光明媚的地方
A long holiday. Somewhere sunny.
你好啊 亲爱的
Oh, hello, darling.
你说你会带我去吃晚饭
You said you'd take me out for dinner.
你可知道众议院会开迟了
Do you know, the House sat late?
确实
Yes, it did.
但你不在那
But you weren't there.
抱歉 我刚在俱乐部
Oh, I'm sorry. I was at the club.
没有
No.
你也不在那
You weren't there, either.
哦 你派了群间谍过来
Oh. Your legion of spies, duh, duh, duh, duh.
酒鬼 你昨晚喝的酩酊大醉 今天又是这样
Drunk. You were drunk last night and you're drunk now.
你今晚有点逼逼叨叨的
Fish-face is being a little nag tonight.
其他女人的味道 臭死了
You reek of other women.
哪里有
Do I?
你和别的女人约会 就这鬼样子回来见我
You've been with some other woman, then you come back to me in this state?
老天 资产阶级的怨声永无止境
Oh, my God, this relentless bourgeois whine.
太他妈无聊了
It's so fucking boring!
阁下
Your grace.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
你看看你让我♥干♥了什么好事
Now look what you've made me do.
还害我吵醒了佣人
I've gone and woken the servants.
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this?
我过了这么美好的一天 却被你毁了
I had such a lovely day and then you've gone and spoilt it.
我去俱乐部睡了
I'm going to sleep at the club,
明早 我们赶第一班火车回因弗雷里
and tomorrow morning we go back to Inveraray first train.
我不走
I won't be.
我让你去做 你就去做
You'll do what I tell you to do, and when I tell you to do it.
你把我和你前妻搞混了吧
You must be confusing me with one of your other wives.
很高兴你有空
Oh, I'm so glad you were free.
亲爱的 和你见面 我永远有空
Darling, for you, I'm always free.
那么 今晚干什么 喝酒还是跳舞
So, what's the menu tonight? Drinking or dancing?
- 都要 - 回答正确
- Both. - Right answer.
♪ 今天早上我得到了这个消息
♪ I got the news early this morning
♪ 我的宝贝要出城了
♪ My baby was leaving town
♪ 我到处寻找
♪ I searched high, low, narrow and wide
♪ 就是找不到那个女孩
♪ The girl just can't be found
♪ 我得继续寻找
♪ I gotta keep rolling... ♪
来两杯马提尼
Two martinis please.
♪ ..我得继续前行
♪ ..I gotta keep rolling along
♪ 直到找到我的宝贝为止
♪ Until I find my baby
♪ 我得继续前进 ♪
♪ I gotta keep rolling along. ♪
♪ 我想我会的
♪ I guess that I will
♪ 永远不会忘记你
♪ Never get over you
♪ 我想我会的
♪ I guess that I will
♪ 永远不要忘记你
♪ Never get over you
♪ 我知道我伤了你的心
♪ I know I broke your heart
♪ 现在你伤了我的心
♪ And now you've broke mine
♪ 你曾是我的命定女孩
♪ You were so right for me, girl
♪ 是我太盲目♪
♪ I was so blind. ♪
我非常爱你的母亲
I loved your mother so much.
你还有我 爸爸
You've got me, Daddy.
我一直都在
You've always got me.
你不该没跟我商量 就解雇伊冯
You shouldn't have let Yvonne go without discussing it with me first.
我们雇不起她 伊恩 我们必须省钱
We can't afford her, Ian. We have to save money.
此外我没有什么工作可以交给她
Besides, I didn't have enough work for her.
她不能袖手旁观 什么都不做
She can't just stand around doing nothing.
好吧 为什么不行呢 你不就这样
Well, why not? You do.
听着 我给她找了另一份工作
Look, I got her another job,
等等和她共进午餐来弥补
and I'm giving her lunch to make up for it.
与你共进午餐 算盘打得好
Ooh. Lunch with you. What a treat.
这太吓人了
That's terrifying.
你以为我想做这个吗
You think I want to do this?
你以为我自甘堕落 给坎贝尔袜子打广♥告♥吗
Do you think I want to debase myself advertising Argyll socks?
之后你还会让我卖♥♥带有家族徽章的手术桁架
You'll have me selling surgical trusses with the family crest on it next.
如果收入高 干嘛不呢
If it pays well, why not?
或者你可以放弃这个房♥子
Or you could give up this house?
或者你可以放弃你的寻宝游戏
Or you could give up your treasure hunt?
我们准备好了 阁下
We're ready, Your Grace.
好了是吗
Oh. You done?
好像身临其境
Oh, it's just like being there.
那么你要我去哪里
So, where do you want me?
我今晚出去吃
I'm out for dinner tonight.
笑一个
Smile.
茄子
Super.
听说你母亲的事 我很遗憾
I was very sorry to hear about your mother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你喜欢你的新工作吗
And are you enjoying your new job?
他们是非常慷慨的雇主
They're a very generous employer.
我很高兴 让你走是个艰难的决定
I'm very glad. It was difficult to let you go,
我希望你明白这一点
I hope you understand that.
伊冯 我可以问你点事吗
Yvonne, can I ask you?
你认识伊恩这么久了
You've known Ian longer than I have,
你老公和他还是好朋友
and he and your husband were such good friends,
他总是这么不可理喻吗
has he always been so impossible?
酗酒
The drinking.
他喜怒无常 我都不知道他心情怎样
He can be so changeable, I can barely keep track of his moods.
公爵现在有很多心事
Well, the Duke has a lot on his mind at the moment,
虽然我不明白 你怎么能说他不可理喻
although I don't see how you can tell that he's impossible.
你都没和他待一起过
You're never with him.
我
I...
你说什么
beg your pardon?
你不停在讲你有多爱因弗雷里
You keep talking about how much you love Inveraray.
当然 这是我的家
I do. It's my home.
但你总是呆在这里 和男人出去浪
But you're always here, going about with men,
还是小鲜肉
men half your age.
如果你花更多的时间陪陪伊恩
If you spent more time with Ian,
像个正常妻子一样支持他 也许他不会这么
supporting him as a proper wife should then maybe he wouldn't
不可理喻
be so impossible.
原来如此 所以是我的错
Oh, I see. So, it's my fault.
- 我觉得你还不够尽力 - 不 我试过了
I don't think you try hard enough. No, I try.
你有吗
Do you?
那那个广♥告♥怎么说 你怎么能这样
And as for that advertisement, how could you?
贬低和羞辱这样的男人
Debasing and humiliating a man like that,
你丈夫可是被迫为批量生产的袜子做传销
your own husband forced to shill for mass produced socks.
伊冯 我邀请你 是把你当朋友