Yvonne, I've invited you here as a friend,
而你却这样跟我说话
and you choose to speak to me like this.
你邀请我吃午饭 是因为你想让我同意你的观点
You invited me to lunch because you want me to agree with you.
也许是因为你想要我说
Perhaps because you thought I'd drop some hints,
一些可怜人玛格丽特
some gossip about poor Margaret,
和公爵对她不好的八卦
and how she suffers with the Duke,
那女人是何等的圣母 但是你不是圣母
what a saint that woman is. Well, you're no saint.
我为伊恩感到难过 他值得更好的人
I feel sorry for Ian. He deserves better.
好...
Well...
伊恩一直觉得你的工作做得很糟糕
Ian always thought you were terrible at your job.
如果不是我 你甚至待不到两个月
If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have lasted two months.
如果你要说谎 尽量让谎言成真
If you're going to tell lies, do try and make them plausible.
你知道吗 伊冯 我想起来你还有个
Do you know, Yvonne, I think you've just remembered
很重要的约会
a very important engagement.
你知道吗 我想你是对的 我是有个约会
Do you know, I think you're right. I have.
记得打包好伊恩去苏格兰需要的所有东西
Make sure Ian packs everything he needs for Scotland.
他需要一个妻子
He needs a wife.
就这样吧 我们停工了
That's it. We're shutting it down.
探索结束了 阁下
The exploration is over, Your Grace.
加把劲 拜托 我求你了 我们都快成了
Come on, please. I beg you, we're nearly there.
现在别停啊 我还在和皇家海军那边商量呢
Don't stop now. I'm working out with the admiralty,
你可以留在船上 你可以 你可以回船上去
you can stay in the boat. You can... you can get back to it.
我们都快成了
We're so close.
结束了 阁下
It's over, Your Grace.
约翰·佩特罗医生 为公爵而来 他在等我
Dr John Petro for the Duke. He is expecting me.
我失败了
I've failed.
伊恩
Ian?
- 怎么了 - 我失败了
- What is it? - I've failed.
不 你当然没有 我们尽力了
No. No, of course you haven't. We tried everything.
我们俩都尽力了 只是这事不可能成
We both did. It's just it's not possible.
我想把那些留给我的孩子们
I wanted it for my boys.
他们是我的孩子
They're my boys.
是我亲生的
They're mine.
他们当然是
Of course they are.
阁下 佩特罗医生来了
Your Grace? Dr Petro.
亲爱的 老男孩
Dear me, old boy.
你看起来糟透了
You are a mess.
他的体温飙升 还胡言乱语
He's got a raging temperature and he's not making any sense.
不好意思 阁下 但我需要私人空间
I beg your pardon, Your Grace, but I need privacy.
我就在外面 亲爱的
I'll be just outside, darling.
我看到你给公爵开了安♥非♥他♥命♥
I saw that you prescribed amphetamines for the Duke.
是的 刺♥激♥中枢系统
Yes, to boost his system.
我还以为补铁剂
I would've thought that an iron tablet,
鱼肝油会对治疗更有帮助
cod liver oil would've been better treatment.
而不是安♥非♥他♥命♥
Not amphetamines.
他的行为举止
His behaviour...
非常不稳定
can be very volatile.
你以前也给过我老公开这种"刺♥激♥"吗
Have you given my husband this boost before?
我是来治疗你丈夫的肺炎的
I'm here to treat your husband's pneumonia.
你是哪门子医生
What sort of doctor are you?
公爵的
The Duke's.
今天去见哪位情人呢
Which one of your lovers are you seeing this time?
是彼得·库姆吗
Is it Peter Combe?
看在上帝的份上 彼得只是送我回来
God's sake. Peter escorts me.
他女朋友太多了 我去找他还得提前预定
He's got so many girlfriends, I'd have to book him in advance.
我要去银行开会
I've got a meeting with the bank,
我要是觉得他们有用的话 我上(骑)了经理
and if I thought it would help OUR situation, I'd ride the manager,
所有员工都会喜欢切尔滕纳姆赛马冠军的
and all the clerks like the Cheltenham winners.
哪里 就是喜欢事情这样发展
No, you like it like this.
你很高兴沉船还埋在泥里
You're glad that shipwreck's buried under the mud.
是吗
Am I really? Mm.
这意味着 你可以继续控制我 颐指气使
It means you can still control me, prancing around
自称公爵夫人 把我的炮弹放你包里
calling yourself a Duchess with my balls in your fucking handbag.
好吧 如果它们不占空间的话
Well, it's not as if they take up much room.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
现在你工作都丢了
Now you've lost your place.
你嗑的太多了 这对你没有任何好处
You take too many of those. They're not doing you any good.
起码可以防止我给自己脸上来一枪
They stop me from shooting myself in the face.
你有过多少个男人
How many men have you got?
至少80个 可能不止 你呢
Oh, at least 80. Probably more. How about you?
你有过个多少女人
How many women have you got?
当然 我可以朝你脸上开一枪
Of course, I could just shoot YOU in the face.
你当然可以
You could...
但那样你会因谋杀罪而被绞死 那样我就赢了
but then you'd be hanged for murder and I'd win,
想想你会多么讨厌那样
and think how much you'd hate that.
你看 这就是为什么我们这么配
You see, this is why we're a match.
对对和珍妮特会哭的泪流满面
Oui Oui and Janet would've burst into tears,
但你不会
but not you.
你个街头小霸王
You're a little streetfighter.
口红
Lipstick.
既然你提到了她
Now that you've mentioned her,
你决定要做什么了吗
have you decided what you're going to do
关于对对和那封信
about Oui Oui and the letter?
好吧
Well...
在听取了专业建议后 我决定什么都不做
after taking professional advice, I've decided to do nothing.
专业建议
Professional advice?
苏格兰场: 伦敦警♥察♥厅
我去了苏格兰场 和侦探谈过
I went to Scotland Yard, spoke to a Detective.
他说这种事情一直都有
He said this sort of thing happens all the time.
此外他们在圣·马瑞特酒店一无所获
Plus they found nothing at L'Hotel St Mariette.
他们说什么都不做
They said do nothing.
送信的最终会自食恶果
They'll trip themselves up in the end.
我很高兴你已经和别人谈过了
Well, I'm glad that you've spoken to someone,
但是你从来没有跟我提起过
though you never mentioned it to me.
为什么我和你提 他们不是你的孩子
Well, why, would I? They're not your children.
什么时候找你♥爸♥谈谈钱的事
Are you going to talk to your father about money?
伊恩 我不想在他服丧的时候向他要钱
Ian, I don't want to ask him for money while he's still grieving.
我是爱你的 你知道吗
I do love you, you know?
撇开其他不谈
In spite of it all.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
不要担心你的炮弹了 我会好好保管
And don't worry about your balls. I'll keep them safe.
别告诉我 你不知道 亲爱的
Don't tell me you didn't know, dear.
百万富翁乔治·惠格姆在卡特斯顿登记结婚
没 我当然知道
No, of course I did.
他们只是想保守 呃 秘密
They just wanted to keep it, er, secret,
你懂得 私事 毕竟妈妈没死多久就找了
you know, private, being so soon after Mummy,
我所到之处都有镜头 所以
and there's photographers everywhere I go, so.
你不想抢了新娘的风头
You didn't want to steal the bride's light.
你太无私了
You are so selfless.
超级圣母
Utterly angelic.
这对夫妇即刻启程前往巴巴多斯度蜜月 真甜
The couple departed immediately for a honeymoon in Barbados. Adorable.
你的新后妈比你还小
Your new stepmother's younger than you.
真看不出来是你♥爸♥
Your daddy is a sly old dog.
你确定你没事
You're sure you're OK?
我会没事儿的
I'll be fine.
我觉得打电♥话♥给你很傻 我不知道我在想什么
I feel silly telephoning you. I don't know what I was thinking.
没事的
No, it's OK.
我只是担心你 仅此而已
I was just worried about you, that's all.
哦上帝 他来了
Oh, God, here he is.
我看起来好吓人
Oh, I look a fright.
玛格丽特
Margaret? Mm?
你干嘛不改天再和他说
Why don't you just tell him another night, mm?
我们可以去吃顿安静的晚餐 只有你和我
We could just have a quiet little dinner, just you and me.
不了 亲爱的
No, darling.
不行
No.
晚上打扰到你真的很抱歉
Sorry for ruining your evening.
没 你没有
No... No you didn't.
没约 和往常一样
No plans, as per.
呃 有事打给我
Er, call me.
别
No.
拜托了
Please.
友 友好点