..a wife.
一个妻子
这可是一大笔钱 比其他东西都重要
It's a lot of money, on top of everything else.
我是认真的 伊恩 那些是法♥院♥令状
This is serious Ian, those are writs.
所以 让他们来找我啊
So, let them come for me,
我自杀 然后这些问题迎刃而解
I'll kill myself and that'll get rid of the problem.
总不能带尸体上法庭
Can't take a corpse to court.
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake.
听着
Look.
这次我帮你付掉
I'll pay them both this time. Mm.
但想想我给对对的貂皮大衣付钱这事
But it's galling in the extreme to think that I'm paying
这很让我难堪
for Oui-Oui's mink.
我想整理下书房♥
I want to clear up this library.
- 这些论文 - 你别碰这些
All these papers. You do not touch those.
这些是我表兄尼尔的论文 是他的作品
Those are my cousin Niall's papers, they're his work,
是传家宝
they're heirlooms.
伊恩 这些都是垃圾
Ian, it's rubbish.
你不会去了解严谨的学术作品的
You wouldn't know a serious academic work if it came up
除非它跳出来咬在你的逼上
and bit you on your fanny.
这些是一种思想行为 是探究行为
Those are an act of thought, of inquiry...
是作品 你这一生中有创作过什么吗
..creation, what have you ever created in your entire life?
除你之外的
Except you.
那我还应该要创造谁呢
And who else exactly am I supposed to have created?
我生了两个漂亮的孩子
And I made two beautiful children.
是啊 你做的真好 他们完全被宠坏了
Mm, marvellous job you've done there, they're completely spoiled.
怎么
How...
我怎怎怎怎怎么敢呢
How d-d-d-d-d-dare I perhaps?
这样吧 玛格丽特
Here's a thought, Margaret.
付掉账账账账账单
Pay the b-b-b-b-bills.
这就是你的用处
It's what you're for.
恕我失陪 阁下
Excuse me, your grace.
谢谢你 凯西先生
Thank you, Mr Casey.
我是个怪物
Um, I'm a monster.
还是个混♥蛋♥
And a bastard.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我知道没有你 我什么都不是
And I know I would be nothing without you.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我嫁给了几个男人呢
How many men did I marry?
每天早上 我都在想我要叫醒的是哪个伊恩
Every morning, I wonder which Ian I'm going to wake up to.
只修剪那些
Just trim those...
修缮完成的因弗雷里堡盛大开幕
莫琳 亲爱的
Maureen. Darling.
- 你好吗 - 很好
- How are you? - Very well.
完全是个公爵夫人的样子 就好像你为此而生一样
Oh, every inch the Duchess, as if you'd been born to it.
多么成功啊 亲爱的 真是 太精致了
What a triumph, darling! It's...it's all exquisite.
- 你该为此自豪 - 嗯 是的
You should be very proud. Mm, I am.
我都不知道大家陆续到了
I didn't know that people had started arriving yet.
是啊 我们来了
Oh, well, we have.
小老妹我 呃 还有个
Little old me and, uh, a special someone
你没想到的特别的人
I didn't think you were expecting.
对对 很高兴见到你
Oui-Oui, how lovely to see you.
对对 正说到你呢
Oui-Oui. That's what I said.
好貂皮 是我买♥♥的那件
Glorious mink, I think I bought it.
对对
Oui-Oui.
你做到了 了不起
You made it. Marvellous!
你觉得老地方怎么样
What do you think of the old place?
你能想象下自己在这里的样子吗
Can you picture yourself here?
你为什么不拿杯香槟
Why don't you get yourself a glass of champagne
四处看看 瞟几眼
and have a poke around and then cast a beady eye
固定装置和附加设备
over the fixtures and fittings.
她看起来过得不错 不是吗
Well, she's looking rather good, isn't she?
怎么了
What?
是你邀请她的吗
Did you invite her?
但是 亲爱的 路易丝是我继承人的母亲
But, darling, Louise is the mother of my heir,
这需要她的认可
it needs her stamp of approval.
你没有考虑到这可能让我沮丧
And you didn't consider that it might upset me
我可是为今天做了这么多准备
when I've put so much work into this day?
我没有考虑过你的问题
I didn't give you a second thought.
阁下
Your grace.
不用了
Oh, no.
你什么意思 她能在这里乱逛吗
What did you mean, can she see herself here?
哦 显然不是现在
Oh, not now obviously.
你们不能在同一屋檐下呆上几个小时
Couldn't be under the same roof for more than a couple of hours,
但我死之后 我儿子会是公爵
but later, when I die, my son will be Duke.
这取决于他 而且按照传统
It'll be up to him and it's traditional to have one's old mum
生母会在孩子的侧厅下居住
rattling around in one of the wings.
那你死后 我怎么办
And what happens to me when you die?
我想你会有点难过
Well, I imagine you'll be sad for a little bit
但之后你会嫁给可怕的银行家 然后去摩纳哥 你就吸毒了
but then you'll marry some ghastly banker and off to Monaco you'll pop.
不 伊恩 那我在因弗雷里怎么办
No, Ian, what happens to me in Inveraray?
这是我造的房♥子 会怎样
The home that I've built, what happens?
呃 这由我儿子决定 他非常喜欢他的母亲
Well, that will also be up to my son and he's very fond of his mother.
是不是意味着我必须得她交朋友
Does this mean I've got to make friends with her?
我认为这可能会有所帮助 是的
I think it might help, yes.
- 那我就去和她交朋友 - 就是这种干劲
- Then that's what I'll do. - That's the spirit.
等我和她聊完的时候 她会崇拜我的
By the time I'm finished with her, she's going to adore me.
如果她不在你睡觉的时候捅你脖子的话
If she doesn't stab you in the neck while you sleep
我称之为大获全胜
I'd call that a triumph.
哦 他们来了 走吧 阁下
Oh, here they come. Shall we, your grace?
玛格丽特
Margaret.
别推她下湖或其他事情
Don't push her in the lake or anything.
我当然不会
Of course I won't.
你保证
Promise.
恭喜
Congratulations!
致辞 致辞 致辞
Speech! Speech! Speech!
将因弗雷里堡恢复成宏伟壮观的样子
It's been one of the greatest privileges of my life
是我此生最大的荣幸之一
to restore Inveraray Castle to such magnificent grandeur.
这为我丈夫阿盖尔公爵和他的继承者留下不朽的遗产
An enduring legacy for my husband the Duke of Argyll and his heirs.
确实 没错
Yes, indeed!
干杯
CHEERS
我真的很爱你
"I love you so much.
我很高兴我的儿子是你的 而不是伊恩的 你的唯一 露易丝
"I am so happy my sons are yours, not Ian's. Your own, Louise.