You're not going to fall backwards onto a chaise longue with tails of torture and starvation.
我不知道
I don't know.
干杯 亲爱的 来嘛 说点八卦
Cheers, darling. Come on, tell all.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
连我都不说吗
It's me.
我知道是你 但真没什么好说的
I know it's you, there's nothing to tell.
因为他结婚了
Because he's married.
伊恩·坎贝尔上尉的流言挺多的 你懂得
There are stories about Captain Ian Campbell, you know.
和战争无关 和女人有关
Not war stories, women stories.
戴安娜 亲爱的 是和我一起的流言呢
Diana, darling, there's stories about me.
我喜欢他 我喜欢他的城♥堡♥
I liked him. I liked his castle.
冷静点 这还不是他的城♥堡♥呢
Keep your powder dry, it's not his castle yet.
- 早晚是 他们在外面吗 - 当然在
- Yet. Are they are out there? - Of course they are.
你赌多少钱 莫琳会把她的"鸡♥巴♥"拿出来
How much do you want to bet Maureen gets her penis out?
不赌一文 莫琳总是把那个拿出来
Not a penny. Maureen always gets her penis out.
这边请
This way please!
来这边
This way.
恭喜你离婚呀
Congratulations on your divorce.
现在你可以继续用你的美貌为我们增光添彩
Now you can grace us with your beauty again.
我们超想你的
How we've missed you.
啊 你好 你好
Ah, hello. Hello.
这些人都是我亲手挑选的 让你高兴高兴
Oh, everyone hand-picked by moi to cheer you up.
多棒的女主人啊 莫琳
What a wonderful hostess you are, Maureen,
你真的想的很周到
you really do think of everything.
开胃饼和鸡♥巴♥ 还有什么别的需求吗
Canapes and cock. Is there anything else?
嗯 希望是甜点吧
Well, hopefully a dessert.
我知道怎么热场子了
I know what's going to get this party started.
开始吧
Here we go.
我想我们还得拿一个 不是吗
I think we need another one, don't we?
谁会成为幸运儿
Who is going to be the lucky person?
弗雷迪 来吧 亲爱的
Freddie, come on darling.
那好吧
All right, then.
加油 弗雷迪
Come on, Freddie.
梦幻的双眼
# Dreamy eyes
梦幻的双眼
# Dreamy eyes
梦幻的双眼
# Dreamy eyes
梦幻的双眼
# Dreamy eyes
梦幻的双眼
# Dreamy eyes
你梦见了谁
# Who are you dreaming of?
梦幻的双眼
# Dreamy eyes
你爱谁
# Who do you really love?
谁拥有
# Who holds
打开你心房♥的钥匙
# The key to your heart?
心房♥
# Heart
告诉我 告诉我是谁
# Tell me, tell me who
你渴望亲吻谁
# Who do you yearn to kiss?
敞开心扉吧
# Open up your heart
别再这样折磨我
# Don't torture me like this
你的梦
# Your dreams
会使我们分开
# Will drive us apart
寂寞双唇 渴望被爱
# Your lonely lips cry for love
为爱而生 为爱而死
# You live and you die just for love
渴吻的唇
# But my lips excite
震颤 燃烧
# Thrill and ignite
心底的爱之火
# That fire of love deep inside
梦幻的双眼
# Dreamy eyes
我迫切需要你
# I need you desperately
梦幻的双眼
# Dreamy eyes... #
前几天想到你了
I thought of you the other day.
嗯
Mm?
我带小谢里丹去伦敦动物园了
I took little Sheridan to London Zoo.
我安排他和其中一位饲养员一起参观
I arranged for him to have a tour with one of the keepers.
男孩就是喜欢动物
Boy's obsessed with animals.
嗯 我也喜欢
Hmm, I like them myself.
我们去了猴子屋
We went to the monkey house.
亲爱的 那些黑猩猩和他们恶心的粉屁♥股♥ 丑陋至极
My dear, those chimps with their ghastly pink bottoms, just hideous.
他们不知道 不是吗
They don't know that, do they?
他们可能觉得自己很迷人
They probably think they look charming.
还有其他猴子啊 猩猩 倭黑猩猩 相当引人注目
There were these other monkeys, apes, bonobos, quite fascinating.
他们所做的一切都为了性
Everything they do is about sex.
他们遇到了新的倭黑猩猩 就与之做♥爱♥
They meet a new bonobo, they have sex with them.
反复抽♥插♥ 亲爱的 你好 感觉怎么样
Sticking it in and out, dear, hello, how do you do?
进进出出 互相摩擦 互相指交
In and out, tossing each other off, fingering each other,
进进出出 不停地进进出出
in and out, in and out nonstop.
他们就是这样交朋友的
It's how they make friends
我想了想
and I thought,
这不正是玛格丽特
that's Margaret.
进进出出 抽抽♥插♥插 玛格丽特是一只倭黑猩猩
In and out, in and out, Margaret is a bonobo.
你不喜欢这个不是我的错 莫琳
It's not my fault that you don't like it, Maureen,
而且你还不擅长
and that you're not good at it.
我很喜欢
I do like it.
我非常喜欢 还非常擅长
I like it very much and I'm extremely good at it.
那不是我的错
That's not my fault.
倭黑猩猩听起来很稀有的样子
Bonobo apes sound perfectly precious,
我得为它们的福利多捐点钱
I shall have to make a handsome donation to their welfare.
坎贝尔私宅
法国比亚里茨
- 早上好 我的上尉 - 早
Bonjour, ma capitaine. Bonjour.
哦 你回来了
Oh, you're back.
是的 我还给你带了礼物
I am, and I got you a present.
美丽的貂皮大衣献给我亲爱的老婆
Lovely new mink for my lovely old wife.
真美 你看着像画中人
Magnificent, what a picture you look.
看看我们 玩得多开心啊
Look at us, what fun we're having.
现在穿貂皮大衣太热了
It's too hot for mink.
好吧 苏格兰可冷得要命
Well, it's bloody freezing in Scotland.
音乐:茶花女: Follie! Follie! Sempre Libera
MUSIC: La Traviata: Follie! Follie! Sempre Libera
音乐:茶花女: Ah, Fors e Lui
MUSIC: La Traviata: Ah, Fors e Lui
新闻报道:随着尼尔·迪亚米德·坎贝尔的死亡
NEWS REPORT: Following the death of Niall Diarmid Campbell,
伊恩·道格拉斯·坎贝尔上尉已被宣布为
Captain Ian Douglas Campbell has been announced as
第十一任阿盖尔公爵
the 11th Duke of Argyll.
坎贝尔上尉作为第十任公爵的远方表亲
Captain Campbell is a distant cousin of the tenth Duke
还继承了因弗拉雷堡 他将在那定居
and inherits Inveraray Castle, where he will now take up residency,
获得托伯莫里湾弗洛伦西亚公爵领地的打捞权
attaining salvage rights to the Duchy de Florencia in Tobermory Bay.
- 是的 - 说吧
- Yes. - Go ahead caller.
是的 是打给上议院第十一任公爵阿盖尔的
Yes, it's for the 11th Duke of Argyll at the House of Lords.
恭喜你 阁下 句号♥
Congratulations, your grace, stop.
我很烦躁 句号♥
I'm feeling restless, stop.
过来看看我 句号♥ 玛格丽特 句号♥
Come and see me, stop. M, stop.
- 就是这个 - 是的
That's it? Yep.
弗洛伦西亚公国 是西班牙无敌舰队的一部分
The Duchy de Florencia, part of the Spanish Armada,
在淤泥和海藻下埋葬了四个世纪
buried under four centuries of silt and seaweed.
满载珠宝的沉船
Shipwreck full of jewels.
El Dorado 黄金国: 南美古老传说
这就像找到了黄金国一样
It's like finding the Eldorado.
几乎可以摸到它
You could almost touch it.
有人试过了 前几任公爵
People have tried, previous Dukes.
迄今没有人能办到 还花了一大笔钱
No-one's managed it yet. Costs a bloody fortune.
可能是你啊 这会让一切看起来更真实
Maybe you will. Well, it would make it all seem more real.
我不是在这里长大的
I wasn't brought up here.
不知道 不是生来拥有的
Don't know it, wasn't born to it.
我从远远房♥的表亲那继承了这些
I inherited it all from a distant, distant cousin -
不是父亲 甚至不是叔叔
not a father or even an uncle.
我能成为公爵 是因为没其他继承人了
I'm only the Duke because there was no-one else.
只有我了
It's only me.
有点绝望 真的
Bit desperate, really.
我不知道
I don't know.
要下雨了 得掉头了
It's going to rain. Better head back.
加速吧
Let's go fast again.
我没看到你
I didn't know you were there.
是的 你没看到
Yes, you did.
是的 我没看到
Yes, I did.
我想我们可以泡点茶
I thought I'd rustle us up some tea.