You think I want him back?
在我们蜜月的第一个晚上
On the first night of our honeymoon,
伊恩带我去了一家妓院 就因为他说
Ian took me to a brothel because, according to him,
我有很多东西要学
I had a lot to learn.
我那时才17岁
I was 17.
伊恩拿走了我的所有
Ian took everything I had,
然后他找了对对 拿走了她的一切
and then he moved on to Oui Oui and took everything she had,
实在无利可图时
and when the money runs out, because it will,
他就会想方设法休了你
the campaign to remove you will begin in earnest,
如果你不够小心 你也会一无所有
and if you're not very careful, you, too, will be left with nothing.
你和对对可能还是流鼻涕的小女孩
You and Oui Oui may be snivelling little girls,
但我不是
but I'm not,
我不需要 也不想要你的建议
and I don't need or want your advice.
他刚走了 你怎么没叫住他
He just left and you didn't try and stop him?
我确实找过你
I did look for you.
这么好找
Well, not very hard.
他带走了我的车 伊冯 我的车和我的司机
He took my car, Yvonne, my car and my driver.
我有辆车
I have a car.
是辆沃尔沃 没多余装饰 满是狗毛
Well, it's a Volvo, no frills, covered in dog hair.
狗毛
Dog hair?
让公爵夫人坐吗 我会安排出租车的
For a duchess? I'll arrange a taxi.
不用 我喜欢狗
No, I love dogs.
你是
And you are?
彼得·库姆
Peter Combe.
我们走吗
Shall we?
好 我们走
Yes, we shall.
谢谢你 伊冯
Thank you, Yvonne.
晚安 珍妮特
Goodnight Janet.
我讨厌这个浴室
I hate this bathroom.
为什么会有正常人都想要
Why would anyone sane want to watch themselves as they strain
从各个角度观察自己拉屎的样子
for stool from every possible angle?
还有其他浴室可以用
There are other bathrooms for you to strain in.
我也讨厌那些
I hate those, too.
事实上 我讨厌这整个屋子
In fact, I hate this whole house.
我喜欢它
Well, I love it.
你不介意昨晚醉倒在那里的事
You didn't mind passing out in there last night.
玛格丽特 这可过分了
Ow, Margaret. That's a low blow.
你喜欢在人情绪低落时踢他 不是吗
You do like to kick a man when he's down, don't you?
如果我喜欢在人倒下的时候踢他
If I liked kicking a man when he was
我就会在浴垫上把你踩成碎片
down I would've stamped you to pieces on that bath-mat.
你开走了我的车 伊恩
You took my car, Ian.
我的车和我的司机
My car and my chauffeur.
你看看你 你没事啊
Look at you, you're fine.
你宿醉了 人就变得脆弱敏感
You're all hung over and vulnerable and delicious.
你不要像对待其他老婆一样对我
Just don't treat me like your other wives.
天啊 别告诉我你一直在和珍妮特聊天
Oh, God. Don't tell me you've been speaking to Janet.
没有
No.
- 你应该放弃它 - 放弃什么
- You should give it up. - Give what up?
这房♥子 就是个冻人 无毛之地
This house. This cold, sterile hole of a house.
别乱说
Don't be ridiculous.
我们会有更多的钱的
We'd have more money.
你总是嫌贵
You're always complaining about money.
别装♥修♥了 你就不用嚷嚷了 你说呢
Give it up, you won't have to complain, will you?
等把那艘沉船从海底捞起来
Get that shipwreck off the sea floor,
我们想要多少房♥子有多少
and we can have as many houses as we want.
你觉得我做不到是吗
You don't think I can do it, do you?
你觉得我会搞砸 捞不起沉船
You think I'm going to cock it up. Can't raise a shipwreck.
没被俘就打不了仗 没资格当自己儿子的父亲
Can't fight a war without getting captured. Can't father his own sons.
哦看在上帝的份上 伊恩 我告诉过你别理那封该死的信
Oh, for God's sake Ian, I told you to ignore that bloody letter,
是谁老告诉你
and who is it who's always telling
你可以得到任何你想的 是我
you can achieve whatever you want? Me.
是的 你唠唠叨叨 和奶奶一样
Yes. You do a lot of telling. You're like Nanny.
我才不想当你奶奶
The last thing I am is your nanny.
如果我觉得你捞不起那废船
If I didn't think you could raise that hulk,
我不会在里面投入这么多钱的
I wouldn't have invested so much money in it.
又来了 钱钱钱
Here we go again. Money.
我是一个可怕的混♥蛋♥
I'm being a horrible bastard.
是的 你就是
Yes, you are.
你干嘛要忍♥我
Why do you put up with me?
不知道
No idea.
今晚我带你出去吃饭
I'm going to take you out to dinner tonight,
弥补下我昨晚的固执自私的混♥蛋♥行为
make up for being such an incorrigible, selfish prick last night.
不过 考虑下房♥子的事吧
Have a think about the house, though.
- 不行 - 可以
- No. - Yes.
不
No.
再考虑下吧
Just think about it.
比上次多了一个新的
That's new since I last saw you.
疼吗
Pain?
不疼
No.
就是刺痛而已
It's just a twinge.
麻木感呢 有发麻吗
Numbness? Pins and needles?
没有
No.
失眠 视线模糊 头痛呢
Insomnia? Blurred vision? Headaches?
没有 呃 有时候有
No, no, er, sometimes.
还要别的吗
Anything else?
我想要个孩子
I want to have a baby.
总体来说 你能有两个孩子已经很幸运了
You were lucky to have two children all things considered,
那还是在你摔下去之前
and that was before your fall.
但那是几年前的事故了
But my accident was years ago.
如果你能把孩子怀到足月 我是说如果
If you manage to carry the child to term, and that is a big if,
我不确定你能在生孩子的时候活下来
I am not certain you'd survive the labour.
医学进步了很多啊
There's been so many advances in medicine.
你可能会死的
It could kill you.
不用 别管了
No, leave it.
戴安娜 亲爱的
Diana, darling.
你怎么自己开门
You're answering your own door.
传说: 最后6只乌鸦离开伦敦塔之日 就是帝国王室倾覆之时
乌鸦离塔了吗
Have the ravens left the tower?
Il Duce 领袖: 一般指墨索里尼(意大利法♥西♥斯♥代表)
领袖去哪了
Where's Il Duce?
哦 他整天都呆在上议院做那些什么
Oh, he's at the House of Lords all day, something about...
我不知道 我不在乎
Oh, I don't know and I don't care.
下去吧
Go away.
现在我要你发誓 绝对要保密 黛安娜
Now I'm swearing you to absolute secrecy, Diana.
好的 可以 行吧 什么事这么着急
All right, fine, yes. What's the urgency?
什么啊
Well?
我需要你给我买♥♥个男婴
I need you to buy me a baby boy.
啊
What?
一个新生男婴
A newborn baby boy.
我会付钱的 价格非常好
I'll pay. I'll pay very well.
你嫁给了波兰人 你肯定有很多人脉
You're married to a Pole. You must have lots of contacts,
一定在哪有个穷苦女孩想要
and there must be some poor girl somewhere who wants
给她的孩子最好的一切
to give her baby the best of everything,
你懂得 美好生活
you know, a wonderful life.
不过 宝宝得长得像伊恩
The baby does need to grow up tall like Ian, though,
所以最好是你认识他们的父母
so it's probably best that you know the parents.
哦 老天
Oh, Jesus.
你是认真的
You're serious.
玛格丽特 要么是你疯了 要么就我疯了
Margaret, either you're having a nervous breakdown, or I am.
哦 戴安娜
Oh, Diana.
不 这事太糟了
No, it's too awful.
太震惊了
No, it's too shocking.
伊恩的儿子不是他亲生的
Ian's sons aren't his.
他们是私生子
They're illegitimate.
继承人和备胎 他们都是私生的
Both of them. Heir and spare.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
伊恩收到一封匿名信
Ian got a letter, anonymous.
上面说他们有证据
They say they've got proof.
这是典型的敲诈勒索而已
Well, that's just standard extortion.
不是 他们没有要钱
No, they don't want money.
他们只是想要拨乱反正而已
They want to right a great wrong, set matters straight.
他们是别人的儿子