所以我让你赢 给伊恩他想要的离婚
"so I'm letting you win and giving Ian his divorce.
我希望我之苦为你之乐
"I hope my pain makes you happy.
我希望你永远体会不到私生活暴露在大众面前的痛苦
"And I hope you never have to know the agony of having your private life laid bare for all to see.
被游街示众 被公然批判
"Of being paraded for the judgment of others,
不过对你的性格略知一二
"though knowing a little of your character,
我想你会大肆宣扬
"I imagine you would welcome the publicity.
谨启 露易丝
"Sincerely, Louise."
可怜的我 上帝啊 这无趣的老家伙
Poor me. God the tedious old horse.
无语 从一个自称"小小"的人那里
Although, I suppose what can you expect, really,
我还能期待什么呢
from someone who calls themselves wee-wee.
是"对对"
Oui-Oui.
这是只在好友间互用的昵称
A nickname only used by close friends
而亲爱的你 永远不会成为其中之一
and you, my darling, are never going to be one of those.
她不知道她错过了什么 不是吗
Oh, she doesn't know what she's missing, does she?
我很高兴
I'm delightful.
可怜的老小小
Poor old wee-wee.
是对对
Oui-Oui.
是的 亲爱的戴安娜 这就是我要说的 小小
Yes, Diana darling, that's what I said, wee-wee.
我们要不要让珍妮站中间 你怎么说
Shall we have Jeanie in the middle, what do you think?
不 我觉得两个女孩站一起不太好
No, I think two girls together is a terrible idea.
好了 你孩子站你后面 我孩子站后面 幸福一家
Oh, right, your children behind you, mind behind me, one happy family.
挺胸 背挺直
Chest out, back straight.
不 你靠过来一点 我觉得他得过来点
No, you come closer, I think he needs to come.
科林往右移点 好了 还有珍妮 你
Move Colin, right back, here, all right. And Jeanne you, you...
就站那里 亲爱的 肩 肩膀往后收
Just there sweetheart. Should... Shoulders back.
大家准备好了吗 这不是葬礼 笑一笑
Everybody ready? It's not a funeral, you can smile.
- 你要握住我的手吗 - 我想我该握的
- Are you going to hold my hand? - I suppose I should.
全员集中
Everybody tense up.
大家好
Hello.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
太感谢了 谢谢你们
Thank you so much. Thank you.
- 欢迎阁下 - 谢谢
- Welcome, your grace! - Thank you.
我们进去吗
Shall we?
我要抱你
I'm going to carry you.
什么 我要抱着你过门槛
What? I'm going to carry you across the threshold.
哦 不 伊恩 别闹
Oh, no, Ian, please.
阿盖尔公爵将抱着他的公爵夫人
The Duke of Argyll will carry his Duchess
进入因弗拉雷堡
into Inveraray Castle.
来吧 你上来
Come on, up you come.
我的天啊 你轻的像块木板
Oh, my God! It's like carrying a piece of wood.
我很抱歉 但我只是 我不喜欢这样
I'm sorry but I just... I don't like it.
我不能放你下来 大家都在看着呢
I can't put you down, everybody's looking.
- 哦 不行 我要掉下去了 - 我他妈的不会摔到你的
- Oh, no, you're going to drop me. - I'm not going to fucking drop you.
能不能放我下来 求你了
No, can you please put me down. Please?
伊恩
Ian.
行了 你下来了 开心吗
There you're down. Happy?
对各位的热情接待感激不尽
Thank you so much for that wonderful reception.
房♥里有香槟和蛋糕
We'll have champagne and cake inside.
这样把这整套东西
So, it's just to take this whole suite,
穿过那扇门 带到二楼卫生间
through that door and up to the second floor bathroom.
这是易碎物 所以你可能需要帮助
It's very delicate, so you might need some help.
你好
Hello.
我都糊涂了
Now I'm all confused.
父亲
Father.
父亲
Father.
Ian.
伊恩
科林
Colin.
Other hand.
另一只手
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
嗯 我们很高兴你在这里
Mm, we're so happy that you're here.
哇 多英俊俩孩子啊
Mwah. Such handsome boys!
我们有很多东西要给你看
We've got so much to show you.
你的房♥间都准备好了 还有吐司和蛋糕
Your rooms are all ready and we've got toast and cake
我的小狗狗等不及要交新朋友了
and my little doggie can't wait to make friends.
- 行吧 我去散散步 - 什么 他们才刚到这里
- Right, well I'm going for a walk. - What? They've only just got here.
我知道 给你们认识彼此的机会
I know. Give you a chance to get to know each other.
我想我不在更好
Better without me, I think.
- 我父亲在哪 - 还在散他的步
Where's my father? Still on his walk.
他出事了吗
Has he had an accident?
- 他可能摔倒了 - 没有 当然没有
He might've fallen. No, of course not.
他熟知周边环境
He knows the countryside around here.
这是他的领地
Belongs to him.
他可没摔倒
He hasn't fallen anywhere.
他只是忘了算时间
He's just lost track of time.
孩子们 我知道分享自己的爸爸有多难
Boys, I know how hard it is to share your daddy.
我曾讨厌和任何人共享我爸爸
I used to hate sharing my daddy with anyone.
我们不叫他爸爸 我们称他为父亲
We don't call him daddy - we call him father.
好吧
Right.
当我还是一个小女孩的时候 我宁可一个人呆着
When I was a little girl, I was rather lonely
然后我爸爸给我买♥♥了两只小狗
and my daddy got me two puppies.
它们不仅是可爱的伙伴 还很让人开心
And they were such lovely company, always so cheerful.
你们在这里的时候 想要一只小狗作伴吗
Would you both like a puppy to be your friend while you're here?
我们不在怎么办
What would happen when we weren't here?
我会照顾它的
Well, I'd look after it.
我喜欢狗狗
I love dogs.
你们在学校时 可以给它写信 我把信读出来
And you could write it letters from school and I could read them out
小狗就会知道你们最近在干嘛
and your little puppy would know exactly what you've been up to.
狗可听不懂人话
Dogs can't understand what you say,
真蠢
that's stupid.
这只是一个点子而已
It's just an idea.
我们想被原谅
We want to be excused.
你知道吗 也许我应该叫人出去找你♥爸♥爸
Do you know, maybe I should send some men out to look for your daddy?
他是我们的父亲
He's our father!
我听到有两位年轻的先生还没睡
I heard there were two young gentlemen still awake.
科林 你应该在床上了 你也是 伊恩
Colin, you should be in bed. So should you, Ian.
他们在等你
They were waiting for you.
伊恩担心你摔下山了
Ian was worried that you'd fallen down a mountain.
是吗
Really?
No, I wasn't. You own all this countryside,
不 我没有 你拥有整个村庄
你不会在任何地方摔倒
you never fall down anywhere.
太他妈对了
Damn right.
只有傻瓜才会从山上摔下来
Only cretins fall down mountains.
好吧 该睡了
All right, come on bed.
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩 干嘛把门锁了
Ian, why have you locked the door?
Ian?
伊恩
来床上啊
Come to bed.
快走 小淘气 下来
Off you get, naughty boy. Off.
坎贝尔公爵收
城♥堡♥地
因弗雷里
苏格兰
沃尔斯百货
貂皮大衣 4000英镑
皇家海军
法律诉讼通知
未付款项
潜水部队以及装备 6000英镑
你说海军是免费提供潜水员的
You said that the Navy were supplying the divers
因为他们是对这个项目感兴趣
for free because they were interested in the project.
但那上面写着6000英镑
But that says £6,000.
他们是骗子 豺狼
They're chisellers. Jackals.
皇家海军不是骗子
The Royal Navy are not chisellers.
那么 他们就是混♥蛋♥
Well, then they're arseholes.
那沃尔斯百货的貂皮大衣呢
And what mink coat from Worth?
哦 我为对对买♥♥的
Oh, I bought that for Oui-Oui.
- 是吗 - 嗯
- Did you? - Mm-hm.
好吧 你可没有买♥♥下来 伊恩
Well, you didn't buy it, Ian,
因为他们发了一张4000英镑令状
because they've issued a writ for £4,000 and...
那总共是1万英镑
..that's £10,000 altogether.
你为什么是这样他妈的一个老婆
Why are you being such a fucking wife?
- 说实话 - 我没有
- Honestly. - I'm not...
做
..being...
哦 上帝
Oh, God.