公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
公爵夫人反诉
乔治 你疯了吗
George, are you out of your mind?
这些都不是真的 不是
None of it's true. None of it!
他不再需要你了
He doesn't need you any more.
你为了夺回他什么都能说出口 是吗
You'd say anything to get him all to yourself, wouldn't you?
你什么都能胡编乱造
You'd say absolutely anything.
简
Jane.
你做了什么自己清楚
You know what you did.
你有证人亲眼目睹你丈夫和你继母的通奸吗
You have a witness to your husband's adultery with your stepmother?
当然有 他们目前在国外
Yes, of course. They're abroad at the moment.
很难联♥系♥
They're difficult to reach.
我们最好能尽快和他们联♥系♥上
It would be useful to speak to them sooner rather than later.
当然
Of course.
你丈夫提到彼得·库姆与你有染
Your husband has cited Peter Combe as one of the correspondents.
彼得是我的朋友 好朋友
Peter's a friend, a good friend.
我们之间什么也没有
There's never been anything of that nature between us.
那其他人呢
And the other names?
弗雷泽先生 我和男人吃饭
Mr Fraser, I dine with men.
和男人见面 和男人聊天
I meet men, I converse with men.
并不代表我和
It doesn't follow that I have affairs
每一个我见到的男人都有私情
with every single man that I meet.
一天只有这么点时间
There are only so many hours in a day.
那照片呢
And the image?
宝丽来照片里的男士 他是谁
The gentleman in the polaroid photographs? Who is he?
你确定法庭上所说的话
You're sure that nothing that is said in court
不会被报纸报道吗
can be reported by the newspapers?
离婚诉讼是个人之间的私事
Divorce is a private matter between individuals.
痛苦的婚姻解体不涉及任何公众利益
There's no public interest in the painful dissolution of a marriage.
当然 媒体会很感兴趣
Obviously press interest will be high.
因为我父亲身体不好
Because my father is very unwell,
我的孩子也有自己的生活 我不想让任何人...
and my children have their own lives and I don't want to cause anybody...
案件细节以及个人证词
The details of the case and individual testimonies
不会被报道 至少英国媒体不能报道
cannot be reported, at least not in the British press.
他们可以报道审判结果
They can report the judgment,
虽然内容都很枯燥
though that's usually very dry.
绝不是头版的素材
Not fodder for the front pages.
他别想向我提出离婚
He doesn't get to divorce me.
要提也是我提 因为他的残忍♥
I get to divorce him for cruelty...
无视...
neglect...
因为他这个人本身
well, for basically being himself.
这会对我有利 对吧
This could go my way, couldn't it?
我很有可能如愿以偿
There's a real chance this could go my way.
他偷走了我的私人财产
He's stolen my private property.
他不能再用这个来对付我
He shouldn't be allowed to use that against me.
那些日记和信件作为证据站不住脚
As evidence, the diaries and letters are easily contested.
甚至单是宝丽来照片中的男士
Even the polaroid photographs of the gentleman alone
也算不上你通奸的证据
are not evidence of your adultery.
但不可置否的是
However there is the irrefutable fact of
那位先生和你... 在你的浴室
the gentleman with you... in your bathroom.
是 可照片里那位是我丈夫...
Yes, but the gentleman in the photograph is my husband...
阿盖尔公爵
the Duke of Argyll.
他必须接受诊查 才能证明那个人不是他
He'll have to be examined to prove he's not the man.
噢不 这对他可太糟了
Oh no. How terrible for him.
帮忙 快来人帮忙
Help! I need help!
爸
Daddy!
打给格里菲思医生 爸
Call Dr Griffiths! Daddy.
没事的 只是小摔一跤 我的腿...
It's nothing. It's just a wee tumble, and my legs went...
没大碍的
that's all.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
我很抱歉 玛格丽特
I'm so sorry, Margaret.
我稍晚再来看他
I'll come and see him later.
你好 玛格丽特
Hello, Margaret.
可怜的乔治
Poor George.
我一直都很喜欢他
I always liked him.
葬礼办得不错
Lovely service.
赞美诗也很动人
Gorgeous hymns.
我一直待在后排... 不想打扰大家
I stayed at the back, I... I didn't want to intrude.
你现在就打扰到我了 莫琳
You're introducing now, Maureen.
当下说这个不合时宜 但事急不等人
It's not the best timing, but this just won't wait.
你和伊恩的滑稽闹剧必须停止
You have to stop this ridiculous charade with Ian,
这是我作为朋友的建议
that's my advice as a friend,
但凡你还存有一丝理智 就该听我的
and if you've an ounce of sense, you'll take it.
我以为我的朋友们都抛弃我了
I thought all my friends had deserted me.
你能怪他们吗
Do you blame them?
看这事闹得 亲爱的 我都要落泪了
The show that you're making of yourself, my dear, I could weep.
原来你还在乎啊
Didn't know you cared.
我不在乎
I don't.
被游街示众的不止你身下那张大嘴
But it's not just your yawning fanny being shown to the world,
还有我们全部人的 不是吗
it's all of ours, isn't it?
报纸上印得到处都是
Plastered all over the papers,
街头巷尾全在看
being thumbed by every shop girl and grocer.
全在交头接耳 偷笑着议论
All nudge, nudge, wink, wink and sniggering speculation
我们贵族阶层
about our class.
你坏了规则
You're breaking the rules.
我们的私生活不能被他人熟知
Our private lives stay behind closed doors.
这就是为什么小市民们站在阴沟里
It's why the little people in their grubby pits
仰望我们 因为我们不是他们
look up to us because we are not them,
但你正把我们往阴沟里拽 让我们越来越像他们
but you are dragging us down so we look just like them,
光着屁♥股♥甩着屌♥
all bare arses and flapping cocks.
或许我们就该被拽进阴沟里
Perhaps we should be dragged down.
你要让伊恩如愿以偿
You are going to give Ian what he wants.
给他一切
Give him everything.
你现在只是没朋友
You think you're friendless now,
而如果不停止 你的生活将寸草不生
your life will be a howling wasteland if you don't stop,
所以收手吧
so stop.
我之前从12米高的电梯井摔下来
I fell 40 feet down a lift shaft.
我以为我会死
I thought I was just going to die.
我以为我会摔成肉泥
I thought I was going to be crushed to death.
可我没死
But I didn't die.
然后我被告知 我再也不能走路了
Then I was told I'd never walk again,
可我还是可以
but I walked.
所以别对我指指点点 莫琳
So don't tell me what to do, Maureen,
因为我不接受你的 伊恩的 或任何人的指点
because I won't be told, not by you, or Ian, or anyone.
你是一位公爵夫人
You are a Duchess.
满大街传着你嘴里含着男人勃起阴♥茎♥的照片
There are photographs of you with a man's erect penis in your mouth.
你以为这是秘密吗
Did you think it was a secret?
别说丑闻对你的影响了
Never mind what the scandal's doing to you,
考虑一下它对我们的影响
consider what it's doing to us.
一发不可收拾 崇敬何在
Floodgates open, nothing sacred.
你不会被原谅的 玛格丽特
You won't be forgiven Margaret.
我们会团结一致 我们有人可依靠
We will close ranks and we have ranks to close.
而你 亲爱的 没有
You dear, do not.
天啊 她可真极端啊
Christ, she doesn't half choose her movements, doesn't she?
外面冻死了
Bloody freezing out there.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
对不起
I'm sorry.
咱们去大醉一场吧 好吗
Let's get drunk, shall we? Hey?
你知道照片的事情
You know about the photograph, don't you?
你一点都不惊讶或意外
You don't look very surprised or shocked.
流言蜚语你也知道的
You know how the rumour mill works.
人们正打赌照片里的人是谁 你在保护谁
People are betting on who they think it is and who you're protecting.
我不会告诉你的
I'm not telling you.
我又没问
I'm not asking.
你该更了解我才对
You should know me better than that.
就那一刹那 轻轻按下相机快门
One tiny moment, a click of a camera.