Be nice.
我知道该怎么表 表现
I know how to b-behave.
献上诚挚的问候和祝贺 乔治
Salutations and congratulations, George.
谢谢你 你好 你好 你好
Thank you. Hello, hello, hello.
Jane.
简
很高兴见到你 你好
Lovely to see you. Hello.
终于见到你了
Enchanted to meet you at last.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我亲爱的女儿
My darling daughter.
- 进来 坐吧 - 谢谢
- Come in and sit down. - Thank you.
那么旅程如何呢
So, how was the journey up?
哦 很久 很久 是的
Oh! Oh, very long. Long. Yes.
很高兴来到这里
Oh, it's nice to be here.
好的 我们吃点午餐恢复恢复
Well, let's have a spot of restorative lunch,
然后我会带简参观花♥园♥
and then I'll take Jane for a tour of the garden.
天哪 这里
Gosh, it's, erm...
很美
It's beautiful.
我当然该早点告诉你
Of course I should've told you
但我被人迷住了 我一直很孤独
but I was swept off my feet. I've been so lonely,
你知道的 自从妈妈死后
you know, since mother.
我会一直陪着你的
I would've kept you company.
伊恩在午餐时就喝大了
Ian was drunk at lunch.
我们都喝了香槟
We were all having champagne.
我们到的时候 他就醉了
He was drunk when we arrived,
我知道他在俱乐部怎么喝酒的
and I see the way he drinks in the club.
大家都喝酒 爸爸
Everybody drinks, Daddy.
他为被你冷落而喝 你明明知道
He drinks for oblivion, and you know it.
爸爸
Daddy?
拜托了 不要再求我救济伊恩了
Please don't ask me to bail Ian out again.
我不会赔了夫人又折兵的
I'll not throw good money after bad.
我知道了
I see.
你明白那是多少钱吗
You understand about the money?
当然
Of course.
那简呢
And about Jane?
我只希望你能开心
I just want you to be happy.
是的 我心花怒放
I am. So very happy.
你跟他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him?
谈了
Yes.
然后呢
And?
行不通
No.
不会再有钱了
There's no more money.
你要多久不和我说话
How long am I going to get the silent treatment for?
可悲
Pathetic.
特别恶心
It's especially sickening
看着你对简热情款待 然后冷落我至此
to watch you be completely charming to Jane and then foul to me.
好吧 对简友好很简单
Mm. Well it's easy to be lovely to Jane.
她可口又性感
She's delicious and sexy.
西班牙绿芫菁: 据传能催情
你的老爹需要吃点西班牙绿芫菁才能和她交♥配♥
Your old man's going to need Spanish Fly to keep up with her.
她嫁他真浪费
She's wasted on him.
你想干什么
What are you for?
你想干什么
What are you for?
你想要强调什么
What is the point of you?
你想干什么
What are you for?
我要开门了
I'm coming in.
我 我马上进来
I'm-I'm coming in right now.
阁下
Your Grace.
需要叫医生吗
Do you need a doctor?
佩特罗医生
Dr Petro.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我打包票警♥察♥会对一个在这破地方
Well, I'm sure the police would be very interested in a doctor whose
问诊的医生很感兴趣的
consulting rooms is this sordid hole,
更何况他的病人还在外面排长队
and whose patients queue up outside.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
你不要再给我老公开安♥非♥他♥命♥了
You are going to stop giving my husband amphetamines.
你也不要再联♥系♥他了
You'll cease all contact with him.
他健不健康也不再是你能关心的了
His health is no longer your concern.
知道了吗
Do we understand one another?
很好
Good.
阁下 您对公爵在克拉里奇酒店订的套房♥怎么看
Your Grace, any comment on the Duke taking a suite at Claridge's?
不好意思 你搞错了 我丈夫还在苏格兰
I'm sorry, but you're wrong. My husband's in Scotland.
如果他在伦敦 他会和我在一起
If he was in London, he'd be with me.
没有 他在克拉里奇酒店
No, he's he in Claridge's.
传闻你们的婚姻已经结束了 有什么要说的吗
We've been told your marriage is over. Any comment?
拜托 你肯定知道些什么的 公爵夫人
Come on, you must know something, Duchess?
公爵夫人 公爵夫人 借一步说话
Duchess? Duchess, a quick word?
你好 开始吧 公爵夫人
Oh, hello, here we go. Duchess?
你在这真是意料之中 他在哪
Oh, of course it would be you. Where is he?
他不想见你 阁下
He doesn't want to see you, Your Grace.
你跟他说了什么
What have you told him?
我什么都没告诉他 只字未提
I haven't told him anything. I haven't told ANYONE anything.
我想见我丈夫
I want to see my husband.
拜托了 别惹是生非 他不想见你
Please, don't make a scene. He doesn't want to see you.
她说的每一个字 我都不信 她是个骗子
I wouldn't believe a word she's saying. She's a liar.
这就是为什么我不想让她继续给我打工
That's why I don't want her working for me any more.
公爵夫人
Duchess?
她是个有问题的女人
She's a deeply troubled woman.
公爵夫人
Duchess?
你好心帮助他们
You try and help people,
他们却当驴肝肺
and they just throw it back in your face.
他为什么要离开你 阁下
Why's he leaving you, Your Grace?
他在哪里
Where is he?
喂
Hello?
回来吧 求求你
Come back, please.
伊恩
Ian?
求你过来
Please come.
我 我受不了了 求你过来
I... I can't bear it, please come.
你在哪里
Where are you?
伊恩
Oh, Ian.
- 晚安 - 谢谢
- Bonne nuit. - Merci.
我不知道我为什么要去克拉里奇酒店
I don't know why I went to Claridge's.
我不知道为什么我这样说话 这样行事 我不明白
I don't know why I say and I do the things I do. I don't.
有时你让我感到害怕 伊恩
You frighten me sometimes, Ian,
你还伤我心了
and you hurt me.
你不给我钱
You wouldn't give me money.
我一直以为你在说谎
I kept thinking that you were lying,
你背着我做事 你在撒谎
and you were going behind my back and you were lying.
我觉得我们可以过下去的
I think we can make it work between us,
我真的很想
I really do.
但我们得善待彼此
But we have to be kinder,
停止做伤害彼此的事情
stop doing terrible things to each other.
你做了什么伤害我的事情
What terrible things have you done?
没什么 就是
Nothing, just...
在伦敦呆太久了
being in London too much.
但是 这跟你在公共场合羞辱我还是有点不同的
It's not quite the same as humiliating me in public, but still.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
是的 你应该的
Yes, you should be.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不能再嗑药酗酒了 伊恩
The pills and the drinking have got to stop, Ian.
好的
Yes.
- 不要再犯 - 好的
- For good. - Yes.
我们会没事的
We'll be all right.
午餐 圣·马瑞特酒店
滚开
Piss off.