阿盖尔公爵起诉阿盖尔夫人
荡♥妇♥ 耻当人♥妻♥ 耻为人母
Hussey. You're a wife and mother.
人♥渣♥ 人♥渣♥
You're scum, you're scum.
荡♥妇♥
Slut!
你将遭到审判 遭全世界审判
Ah, you'll be judged. Judged on Earth.
阿盖尔公爵起诉阿盖尔夫人
爱丁堡最高民事法♥院♥
我看到那群人了
I saw the crowds.
招待会如何
How was the reception?
轰动 你想干嘛
Rapturous, what do you want?
你玩了场激♥情♥游戏 但我们心知肚明
You've played a spirited game but we both know
- 你没有这个胆量 - 真的有必要吗
you don't have the guts for this. Do we really?
玛格丽特 我想给你最后一次机会
Margaret, I want to give you one last chance
因为我为人正直
because I'm an honourable man.
我会去和我的御用律师谈谈 之后一切都会结束
I'll go in there, talk to my QC and this will all be over.
你就不用再去面对
There'll be no need for you to be confronted with...
铁证
..the evidence.
点头就行
Just nod your head.
你还是快点就座吧
Hadn't you better take your seat?
关于阿盖尔公爵上诉阿盖尔夫人一案
In the matter of Argyll versus Argyll
法庭现传唤玛格丽特 阿盖尔公爵夫人
the court now calls Margaret, Duchess of Argyll.
上流社会丑事
她是讨人厌的骗人精
黄金箭港口接驳列车
16年前
我曾在巴黎咖啡馆见过你
I once saw you at the Cafe de Paris.
你从楼梯走下来 全场瞩目
You were coming down the stairs all eyes were on you -
远近闻名的斯威尼夫人
the famous Mrs Sweeney.
我很快就不是斯威尼夫人了
I won't be Mrs Sweeney for much longer.
是的 我听说了 你要因遗弃和他离婚
Yes, I've heard that, you're divorcing him, desertion.
真是个傻子 如果你是我的 我可不会让你离开我的视线范围
Man's a fool - if you were mine, I'd never let you out of my sight.
如果你是我的
If you were mine.
- 我是伊恩·坎贝尔上尉 - 我知道你是谁
Captain Ian Campbell. I know who you are.
之后呢
What happened next?
我不可能只是走下了楼梯
I can't have just walked down the staircase.
好吧 你下了楼梯 我一见钟情
Well, you descended the stairs and I was enchanted.
一见倾心
Utterly bewitched.
我说 我会和那个姑娘结婚
I said, "There's a girl I'm going to marry."
你对谁说的 珍妮特 我的妻子
Who did you say that to? Janet, my wife.
我宁愿这就是她和我离婚的理由 我第一任妻子就是这么离的
I rather think it's why she divorced me, my first wife that is.
我想知道你的第二任会用什么理由离
I wonder what reason your second will give.
哦 她死都不会和我离婚的 无论我多么想离
Oh, she'll never divorce me, no matter how hard I try.
嗯 你应该更加努力 把你的
Well, you should try harder, put your...
..放回裤裆
..back into it.
你口吃的很可爱
You have a delicious little stammer.
以前从来没有人这么说过
It's never been called that before.
你写日记吗
You keep a diary?
不是每个人都写吗
Doesn't everyone?
想知道我怎么想吗
Do you know what I think?
你应该给那些无聊的约会划一条粗线
You should put a thick line through all those boring appointments
并写下 “和坎贝尔上尉一起去苏格兰”
and write, "off to Scotland with Captain Campbell."
是吗
Should I?
我处理家族生意的时候 你可以一起
You can join me while I take care of some family business.
我会是个完美的绅士
I'll be a perfect gentleman.
那样的话 我会呆家里的
In that case I'll stay at home.
伊冯
Yvonne!
玛格丽特
Margaret.
这是我的得力助手 伊冯娜·麦克弗森
Yvonne McPherson my wonderful assistant.
女人真是天赐之物
Woman's a bloody godsend.
他们在哪
Where are they?
在书房♥
In the library.
如果我是你 我就不会来
I wouldn't come in if I were you.
这是个鬼地方 冷的像停尸房♥
Place is a play pit, cold as a morgue.
先四处看看 然后我们去吃晚饭
Take a look around the grounds and then we'll go for some dinner.
去见见尼尔堂兄
Let's see cousin Niall.
我看过很多关于你的报道
I've read so much about you.
经常看到你的照片 我觉得我认识你
Seen your photograph so often I feel I know you.
是吗
Do you?
伊冯
Yvonne!
老天 吓死个人
Christ I'm dreading this.
你好 尼尔
Hello, Niall.
真的非常特别饿
Really quite incredibly hungry.
好了 我们可以卖♥♥掉一个岛 也可以卖♥♥点土地
Well. We could sell an island or maybe some land.
那就卖♥♥吧 但不能是托伯莫里的 禁售托伯莫里
Do it then, but not Tobermory - Tobermory's off limits,
这是毋庸置疑的
it's sacrosanct.
把泰里或者其他什么的地卖♥♥了
Sell Tyree or some of the other land.
这样仍然不够支付城♥堡♥修缮所需的基本费用
It still wouldn't be enough to cover the cost of essential work needed to the castle.
我们甚至无法在公爵活着的时候开始修缮
We can't even start repairs while the Duke is still alive.
他可讨厌他觉得是侵犯隐私的事了
As he's so fiercely against anything he perceives as intrusion.
是啊 他相信仙女 如果你戴上小翅膀 拿着魔杖 他可能会信你吧
Well, he believes in fairies, perhaps it would help if you wore little wings and carried a wand.
你说你会考虑我的私有土地收入
You said you would consider an income from the estate for me.
我们讨论过了 我们同意
We discussed it and we agreed.
你最好了 要多少钱
You're princes among men, how much?
以你的寿命计算 每年1500英镑
£1,500 a year for the term of your life.
1500 英镑
£1,500?
我在格拉斯哥码头卖♥♥屁♥股♥都比这赚的多
I'd earn more selling my arsehole on the Glasgow docks.
如果你不想要的话 我可不信
Well, if you don't want it. Jesus wept.
好吧 我别无选择 不是吗
Fine. I don't have a choice, do I?
什么时候能拿到
When do I get it?
你继承阿盖尔公爵领地的时候
When you inherit the Duchy of Argyll.
把这些文件都给麦克弗森夫人
Give all those pieces of paper to Mrs McPherson,
我没时间找他们
I don't have time for them.
我结束了
I'm done.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
铭记不忘
Forget not.
这里很美
It's beautiful.
你没告诉 这里是如此美丽
You didn't tell me it was so beautiful.
这是个宏伟的建筑物
It's a pile.
只是需要爱和关照
Just needs love and attention.
她只是被忽视了
She's just neglected.
伦敦
玛格丽特 很高兴见到你
Margaret, it's so good to see you.
你没必要待在这里
You don't have to be here.
我们没必要一起签字
We don't have to sign it together.
是我犯的错
I made mistakes.
- 还不算太晚 - 查理
- It's not too late. - Charlie.
已经迟了
It is.
离婚证明
女方: 埃塞尔·玛格丽特·惠格姆
男方: 查尔斯·弗朗西斯·斯威尼
我们永远是朋友
We'll always be friends.
永远
Always.
写信给孩子们
Write to the children.
重要的是让他们知道你爱他们
It's important that they know you love them.
你可不能告诉孩子 他被溺爱了
You can never tell a child it's loved too much.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
查理哭得像个孩子
Charlie cried like a baby.
可怜鬼
Poor thing.
他哭了又哭
He cried and he cried.
他说他永远不可能像爱我那样爱别人了
He said he could never love anyone the way he loved me.
没必要去吧 我们可以去其他地方闺蜜聚会
We don't have to go, you know, we could just go for a girl's dinner somewhere.
我们当然要去
Course we have to go.
如果我不去的话 你想下他们会说什么闲话
Imagine the talk if I don't turn up.
流言早传出来了
There's already been talk.
你和高富帅坎贝尔上尉的高地短途游
Your jaunt the Highlands with rugged Captain Campbell,
可传的不太好听哦
that's curdling some milk.
是吗
Is it?
你知道他什么吗
What do you know about him?
他被那些该死的纳粹折磨过一段时间
Terrible time with those bloody Nazis.
被关在其中一个可怕的战俘营里
Locked up in one of their horrendous prisoner of war camps.
不打麻醉就被人做手术
Men being operated on with no anaesthetic
看看他们能坚持多久 之类的事情
to see how long they last, that sort of thing.
妈呀 可怜的家伙
Christ, poor man.
他从来没有提过这事
He never said anything about that.
嗯 这不太色情 不是吗
Well, it's not very erotic, is it?
你又不会在折磨和饥饿后倒在躺椅上