剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
只有一小会儿
Just for a moment.
有时孩子能看到精灵
Sometimes children‐‐ they can see spirits.
那些有需要的孩子
Children that need to see.
我记得这个
I remember this.
我记得这一刻
I remember this very moment.
在故事里
In the stories,
阿里巴巴无所不能
Ali Baba always could do anything.
我祈求他来救我
I was praying to him to save me
把我从这里带走
and come and take me from this place.
我发誓 有一瞬间
And I swear, just for one moment,
我抬头看到了他
I looked up and I saw him,
就在你站的地方
just where you're standing.
我...
I...
我以为他能救任何人
I thought he could save anyone.
又只有你和我在这里过圣诞节了 斯克鲁奇
it's just you and I here for Christmas again, Scrooge.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
我不会让你自己睡在这里的
Course I won't expect you to sleep in here on your own.
你会和我在一起
You'll be with me.
就像去年那样
Just like last year.
来吧 拿上你的东西
Come on, get your things.
来吧
Come on.
够了 我想回家了
Enough. I should like to go home now.
先别急 等等
Not yet. Wait.
来吧 孩子 快点
Come on, boy. Chop chop.
这是快乐的那年
Because this is the happy year.
天呐
Goodness.
我知道
Yes, I know.
是谁
Who is it?
我姐姐洛蒂
It's my sister, Lottie.
她来干什么
What the hell does she want?
我给你看这个不是为了折磨你
I show you this not to torture you
而是要启发你 看
but to enlighten you. Look.
-洛蒂 -她听不见 埃比尼泽
‐ Lottie! ‐ She cannot hear you, Ebenezer.
你只是在这里观看学习
You are here only to watch and learn.
埃比告诉我你是他姐姐
Ebby tells me you are his sister.
你来干什么
What do you want?
我来带我弟弟回家
I've come to take my brother home.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
埃比尼泽圣诞节和我一起过
Ebenezer spends Christmas with me.
不再是了 情况有变
Not anymore. Things have changed.
你父亲与我之间有长♥期♥安排
Uh, your father and I have a long‐standing arrangement
让埃比尼泽留在这里
to keep Ebenezer here.
埃比 去外面等着
Ebby, go and wait outside.
-有马车 -不行
‐ There's a carriage. ‐ No.
埃比
Ebby,
我们的父亲终于
our father has left us.
离开我们了
At last.
母亲让你回家
Mother said you are to go home.
去吧 跑出去
Go on. Run ahead.
现在是你不知道的部分了
Now for the part you do not know.
埃比尼泽 停下来 我命令你回来
No. Scrooge, stop. I order you to come back.
站住
Stop!
不需要你帮忙 看
Your help is not needed. Watch.
我父亲逼我弟弟留在这里过圣诞节
Our father made my brother stay here at Christmas
作为回报 你免去他的学费
in return for you waiving school fees.
但是我母亲和我终于
But I and my mother have finally
摆脱他了
managed to be rid of him.
你对我弟弟的
And your little...
小小安排
arrangement
已经结束了
regarding my brother is over.
我弟弟再也不会
My brother will never
回到这所学校了
return to this school ever again.
如果你想跟过来...
And if you try to follow...
我就开枪
I will shoot you.
辩护的时候 我弟弟会面对教区说出一切
And, in my defense, have my brother tell the parish everything.
洛蒂 像个大盗
Lottie, like a highwayman.
她掏出了一把抢
She pulled a fucking gun. It's...
她救了我
She rescued me.
一个圣诞节奇迹
A Christmas miracle.
一次爱的行动
An act of love
不需要感谢
without the need for thanks.
一份礼物
A gift which was not given
不求回报
as a debt implied.
来吧
Come.
母亲买♥♥了一只鹅 等我们拔毛呢
Mother's bought a goose for us to pluck.
但是你没有见到她的勇敢
But you never saw her bravery.
没有感受到她温暖无私的同情心
Never felt the warmth of her selfless compassion.
走 出发
Go on, then. Get up.
她一直跟我说我必须离开学校
She always told me I had to leave the school
是因为我们交不起学费
because we couldn't afford the fees.
你也从来没有告诉过任何一个人
You never told a living soul
在学校发生了什么
about what happened at this school.
但是你姐姐知道
But your sister knew.
她不能容忍♥让你
She could not bear the thought
在地狱里度过又一个圣诞节
of you spending another Christmas in hell.
忘了缎带
Forget ribbons
和铃铛吧
and bells.
这才是圣诞精神
That is the spirit of Christmas.
但是你已经对她麻木 对所有感情失去知觉
But you were numb to her, lost to all affection.
你回家了
You went home
不再需要
and had no more need...
阿里巴巴和瓦伦丁了
for Ali Baba and Valentine.
我再也没回家
I never went home.
那个离家的男孩再也没回去
The boy who left never returned.
我觉得自己是世界上
I counted myself the most
最不幸的人
hard‐done‐by creature on Earth.
就在昨天
Just yesterday...
洛蒂的儿子邀请我去吃晚餐
Lottie's son came to invite me to dinner.
他甚至都跟我说
And even he told me
洛蒂总是警告他
Lottie had always warned him
要对我有耐心
to be patient with me
因为我有...很久以前的伤痛
because of a... A very old pain.
但是精灵 想想这个
But S‐Spirit, consider this.
这就是证据
This is proof.
证据 什么证据
Proof? Of what?
在这所学校发生的事
What happened to me here at this school,
让我情有可原
this‐this excuses me.
解释了我的行为
This explains me.
因为这发生在过去
And because it's all in the past,
做什么都无法弥补
nothing can be done to remedy it.
那么除了剁肉刀和温暖的肉汁之外
So, we require more than a mincing knife
还需要用别的东西来柔软你的心
and warm gravy to soften your heart.
你只看到你父亲对你的伤害
You only see what your father did to you,
却看不到你姐姐对你的付出
not what your sister did for you.
我们再深入些
Let us go deeper.
看吧
Behold.
斯克鲁奇和马利投资公♥司♥在威尔士乡下的
The Scrooge and Marley anthracite coal mine
无烟煤煤矿
in the country of Wales.
你后期的商业投资之一
One of your later commercial ventures,
你和马利先生在谷物交易所结识后开始的
after you and Mr. Marley met at the corn exchange.
你们从你父亲那样的人手里
Both buying up bankrupt businesses
收♥购♥破产的企业
from men like your father.
这是你利润最大的投资之一
And this was one of your most profitable ventures.
可怜的家伙
Poor thing.
"他如风似火般纯粹"
"He is pure air and fire."
显然莎士比亚在描述马时
Evidently, when William Shakespeare wrote that about a horse,
从来没见过煤矿里的马
he'd never seen one put down a coal pit.
地底深处没有纯粹的东西
Not much is pure down here.
我记得我们买♥♥下煤矿时
I remember when we bought the mine,
我尽量不去想马
I tried not to think about the horses.
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表