剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
再说了 贝琳达的冰鞋坏了
Besides, Belinda's skates are broken.
亲爱的
Hi, darling.
-你买♥♥了什么 -一只大肥鹅
- What did you get? - We got a big fat goose.
等等 还要锻炼两分钟呢
Wait, wait, wait. Two more minutes.
-坏脾气的爸爸 -嗯
- Grumpy Daddy. - Yeah.
你几点到家的
When did you get home?
那家伙让我早走了四十分钟
Bugger let me go about 40 minutes early.
-情绪很怪异 -圣诞节嘛
- Very strange mood. - It's Christmas.
我们还是别说他了
Let's not talk about him.
提都别提了
Not even once.
你好像比我还看不上他
You seem to despise him even more than I do.
还有 你...
Also, while you were...
你出去的时候 蒂姆给你堂兄杰克
while you were gone, Tim wrote his Christmas letter
写了圣诞贺信
to your cousin Jack.
他是这么写的
Here's what he wrote.
"亲爱的莱维特先生 希望你一切都好
"Dear Mr. Levitt, I hope you're well
希望美国下了好多好多的雪..."
and that there's lots of snow there in America..."
亲爱的 都七年了
Darling, after seven years...
蒂姆没必要一到圣诞节
there's no need for Tim to keep on writing letters
就没完没了往美国寄感谢信了
of thanks to America every single Christmas for eternity.
为什么
And why?
他的确救了蒂姆的命
He did save Tim's life.
好吧
Very well.
我去把信寄了
I'll go and post it.
能赶上最后一次取信
I'll catch the last post.
我们
We'll, um...
我们一起
We'll all...
和你去
come with you.
呼吸些新鲜空气
Uh, the air will do us all some good.
好吧
Very well.
我们一起去
We'll all go.
蒂姆
Tim.
太好了
Yes!
贝琳达
Belinda.
斯克鲁奇先生
Ah, Mr. Scrooge.
先生 你有零钱可以
Sir, do you have any spare change
捐给崇高的事业吗
for an excellent cause?
那会是什么事业呢
And what cause might that be?
是捐给穷困潦倒的人们的
Oh, it's for the welfare of the poor and destitute
每年这时候他们日子可难熬了
who suffer greatly at this time of year.
城里有几十万的人
Hundreds of thousands in this city are in want
连温饱都没达到
of common comforts.
没有监狱吗
Are there no prisons?
-有的是监狱 -还有工会济贫院呢
- Oh, plenty of prisons. - And the Union workhouses,
还在运转吗
are they still in operation?
我倒希望它们都关了
I wish I could say they were not.
劳动惩罚和《济贫法》
The treadmill and the Poor Law.
从金融危机以后都人满为患
Uncommonly busy since the financial collapse.
可有些人宁可去死也不愿去那种地方
But some would rather die than go there.
那就让他们去死吧
Then let them die.
先生 我们只不过想要一两个便士而已
All we're asking for, sir, are a couple of penny coins.
你兜里
Do you not have
不是有两个便士吗
two penny coins in your pocket?
骗人的把戏
Humbug.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝琳达
Belinda!
我不确定你堂兄的名字我们是不是写对了
Now, I'm not sure if we've spelt your cousin's name correctly.
玛丽 应该是...
Mary, is it...
莱维特还是莱维德
is it Levitt with two Ts or one?
是...莱维特
It... it's spelt with two Ts.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Mm-hmm.
-那是贝琳达 -你也想要冰鞋 对吧
- There's Belinda. - Oh. You needs skates, eh?
我发誓去年你说是"莱维德"
I swear last year you said it was spelt with one "T."
我堂兄现在是美国人了
My cousin is now an American.
他们不喜欢"德"[音同"茶They don't care for Ts.
他们喝咖啡
They drink coffee.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Oh, Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
你这个每年名字都不一样的堂兄
This cousin whose name changes every year,
在蒂姆生病之前你从来没提起过他
you never mentioned before Tim became sick.
孩子们在这里很开心
The children are happy here.
你和他们待着 我去寄信
Stay with them. I'll post the letter
一会儿就回来
and I'll come back.
-你还好吗 小伙子 -嗯
‐ You all right, mister? ‐ Yeah.
希望与憧憬
英格兰炼狱
谁把你们留在这里的
Who left you here?
马利
Marley?
抱歉 老朋友
Apologies, old friend.
我也不太清楚其中的原理
I'm... not quite sure how these things work.
一开始我变成了你的门环
I first formed as your door knocker,
而你敲掉了我的下巴
and you knocked off my chin.
现在感觉正常了
Seems fine now.
我知道这一定让你很震惊
I understand this must come as a shock.
不
No.
不会 因为这不是真的
No, because this‐this is not real.
这不是真的
This is not real.
有关什么是真的
There's much I have to tell you
什么不是真的 我有很多话要跟你说
about what is real and what is not real.
现实是一个决定
Reality's a decision.
我已明白这点
I've learned that.
我是被一位精灵派来的
I've been sent by a spirit.
一个什么都不在乎的精灵 而且我猜
A spirit who doesn't care, and I imagine
他很乐意看到我们失败
would relish our failure, but...
但他似乎不得不尽力帮忙
is obliged to seem to try to help.
我今天没吃东西
I didn't eat today.
饥饿导致的头晕让我看到了幻觉
This is the result of light‐headedness caused by hunger.
我在
I am...
这张扶手椅上睡着了
asleep in this armchair.
你忘了吗 埃比尼泽
Have you forgotten, Ebenezer?
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
如果你用那个东西打我
And if you were to hit me with that thing
只会让我在接下来的谈话期间
then I'll just be very messy
面目变得非常可怕
for the rest of our conversation.
而我们有很多要谈的
And we have much to discuss.
虽然我不太理解
Now, I... don't understand it all,
但你给那对冻僵的黑♥马♥盖了块毯子
but you threw a blanket over a pair of cold, black horses‐‐
我相信这意味着还有希望
I believe that means there is hope.
什么希望
Hope of what?
无需我解释
No need for me to explain.
你很快就会见到他们
You'll meet them soon enough.
见到谁
Meet who?
精灵们
The spirits.
我见过一个
I've met one,
但他告诉我有三个
but I'm told there are three.
我不打算见任何人
I have no plans to meet anyone.
我
I'm...
我 我想一个人待着
I‐I want to be alone.
但今天是圣诞节
And yet it is Christmas,
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer.
圣诞节
Christmas.
那好
Very well.
出去吧
Go out there.
他们为你安排了个小节目
They've laid on a little show for you.
莫里斯和汤普森公♥司♥
是你
It was you.
漏气的事情报告过了
Gas was reported.
但为了省钱 你拒绝挖出管道维修
To save money, you refused to dig out the pipes.
这是你干的 你
You did this. You.
是你害死了我们
You cut us to the bone.
还记得莫里斯和汤普森公♥司♥吗
Remember Morris and Thompson?
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表