剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
第1-3集
伦敦 1843年
平安夜
前夕
你这个吝啬的老混♥蛋♥
You skinflint old bastard.
雅各布·马利
悼念雅各布·马利
1842年12月23日去世
享年47岁
都不识字吗
Oh, can they not read?
墓碑上清楚地写着"安息"
The inscription clearly states "rest in peace".
为什么要让我不得安宁
Why am I not allowed any peace?
圣诞颂歌♥
第一章
衣冠禽兽
怕圣诞节前看不见你
Well, if I don't see you before Christmas,
提前祝你圣诞快乐
do have a very merry one.
你也是 我们或许晚餐后拜访你
And you, too. Oh, we may call after dinner.
一定一定 把大家都叫来
Oh, please do. Bring everyone.
你知道我们很欢迎你们
You know you're more than welcome.
-圣诞快乐 -克莱切特先生
‐ Merry Christmas. ‐ Mr. Cratchit?
鲍勃先生
Mr. Bob?
你明天会来吗
Will you come tomorrow?
我恐怕明天去不了 要工作
I'm afraid I can't tomorrow‐‐ work.
工作 亲爱的
Work, my love?
-明天 -爸爸
‐ Tomorrow? ‐ Dad.
-你把这个落下了 -我才不是"这个" 蠢蛋
‐ You forgot this. ‐ I'm not a "this," silly.
不 我没有忘记我的小淘气蒂米
No, I didn't forget old Timmy.
我看他还在为别的事祈祷 就由他去了
I saw he was offering an extra prayer and I let him be.
是为我们死去的可怜猫咪祈祷
For our poor cat that died.
安息吧
Rest in peace.
什么安息 别扯了
Rest in peace, my eye.
他正在圣彼得脚边追老鼠呢
He's chasing mice around St. Peter's feet.
明天是平安夜
Tomorrow's Christmas Eve.
你保证过今年会跟他据理力争
You promised this year you'd stand up to him.
是啊 克莱切特 明天的聚会会很好玩的
Come on, Cratchit, it'll be a fine do tomorrow.
孩子们说了算
Children in charge,
捉迷藏 各种游戏
blind man's buff and all that.
带全家一起来吧
Bring the whole tribe.
-抱歉 恐怕 -恐怕
‐ I'm sorry. I'm afraid... ‐ I'm afraid
我丈夫要为一个铁石心肠的人工作
my husband works for a man with an ice pick for a heart.
的确 你为那个魔鬼工作 对吧
Ah, of course, you toil for Old Scratch, don't you?
我深表同情
My condolences. Oh, well.
那就算了吧 圣诞快乐 克莱切特一家
So be it. Merry Christmas, Cratchit tribe.
-不好意思 -那就算了吧
‐ Excuse me. ‐ So be it.
年复一年
Year after year.
贝琳达
Belinda?
走吧 别把自己弄湿 会生病的
Come on, you'll get wet and catch your death.
马上圣诞节了 妈妈
It's nearly Christmas, Mama.
是啊
Yes.
平安夜
早上6:59
收废品
Rag!
收废品
Rag bone!
收废铁破烂
Any old iron or rag!
收废品
Rag bone!
斯克鲁奇和马利投资公♥司♥
迟到了
Late.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
好了
There.
非常慷慨了
Beyond reasonable.
是拿第四块时弄脏的
The smudge is from the fourth lump.
我敢肯定
I have no doubt.
这是善意留下的脏污
The smudge is from kindness.
早上好 斯克鲁奇先生
Morning, Mr. Scrooge.
也祝你圣诞快乐 斯克鲁奇先生
And Merry Christmas to you, too, Mr. Scrooge.
我有一份重要文件
I have left an important document
要在下班之前抄三份
to be copied three times before day's end.
一份发♥伦♥敦 一份发伯明翰 一份发曼彻斯特
One for London, one for Birmingham, one for Manchester.
三份 不是四份吗 先生
Three, not four, sir?
什么
What?
今天有四块 不是三块
Today appears to be a day for four, not three.
你是说我多给你的那块煤啊
Ah, you mean the extra lump of coal I gave you.
该死的第四块
Well, curse the fourth.
就不该多此一举
Curse gestures.
把文件抄三份就可以了
Just make three copies of the ledger.
不能有墨点
And should there be no blots,
污迹 墨印 你就可以回家了
no smudges, no stains, you may go home.
四点的时候
At 4:00.
斯克鲁奇先生 我们不是说好了今天
Mr. Scrooge, I‐I thought we had agreed that today,
因为圣诞节的缘故 我可以
on account of the day it is, I could go home
三点回家吗
at 3:00.
我多给了你一块煤
I give you an extra lump of coal...
你又得寸进尺的想要早下班一小时
then straightaway you want to snip an extra hour off the day,
三块变四块
three becomes four,
四点变三点
four becomes three.
我不同意你那革命性数学
I don't care for your revolutionary mathematics.
这里不是巴黎
This is not Paris.
冻住了 先生
It's frozen, sir.
什么
What is?
我的墨水
My ink.
我得用火把它融化
I'll have to thaw it on the fire.
不用 别浪费时间
No, that will waste time.
你可以用我的
You can use mine.
好极了
Ah, lovely.
也算是圣诞礼物了
A sort of Christmas present,
对吧 先生
is it, sir?
得了吧
Oh, please.
如果这是圣诞礼物 我会用蝴蝶结
If it were a Christmas present I would have wrapped it
和缎带把它包装好 人为提高你的预期
in ribbons and bows to artificially increase your anticipation.
你会拆开包装惊讶地说
And you would tear it open and gasp and say,
"天啊 一瓶墨水
"Oh, my lord, a bottle of ink.
正是我梦寐以求的东西"
This is exactly what I've always wanted."
我会耸耸肩然后微笑着告诉你
And I would shrug and smile and tell you that
这世上有那么多墨水
of all the ink bottles in all the world,
我挑了这一瓶
this is the one ink bottle
在这个最神圣庄严的日子里
I wanted you to have on this
把它送给你
most holy and sacred of days.
看啊
Behold.
一年中唯一的一天
One day of the year.
他们都笑着彼此打着招呼
They all grin and greet each other when every other day
其余日子则把脸藏在领子里
they walk by with their faces in their collars.
看着在每年这个日子里
You know, it makes me very sad to see all the lies
伴雪而来的虚情假意
that come as surely as the snow
总是让我很难过
at this time of year.
有多少圣诞祝福是真心的
How many Merry Christmases are meant
又有多少只是谎言
and how many are lies?
只为假装每年的这一天
To pretend on one day of the year
衣冠禽兽
that the human beast
并非是禽兽
is not the human beast.
假装我们
That it is possible
都有改变的可能
we can all be transformed.
但如果真是如此
But if it were so‐‐
如果如此多的凡人
if it were possible
凝视着日历
for so many mortals
就能从豺狼
to look at the calendar and transform
变成绵羊
from wolf to lamb,
那为什么不能每天都如此
then why not every day?
与其一天友善 其余冷若冰霜
Instead of one day good, the rest bad,
大家不如每天笑脸相迎
why not have everyone grinning at each other all year
然后一年里有一天化身禽兽
and have one day in the year when we're all beasts
冷漠地擦肩而过
and we pass each other by?
为什么不颠倒过来
Why not turn it around?
是啊 先生
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表