剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
来吧
Come...
和圣诞过去之灵一起
with a Ghost of Christmas Past...
我能感受到你的心在跳动
who feels your heart beating.
这一切一定有个合理的解释
I have formulated a rational explanation for this.
我在壁炉前喝的雪利酒
The sherry I drank in front of the fire
那半瓶酒已经放了六个月了
from the decanter which has been half full these six months.
一定是那个因懒惰而被我辞退的女仆
The maid who I dismissed for idleness
倒了鸦♥片♥酊进去
must have slipped laudanum into it.
她离开之后我就没喝过雪利酒 直到今天
I haven't touched a drop of the sherry since she left until now.
一定是这样
There.
就是这个原因
That is what all of this is.
怀恨在心的女仆在我的酒里加了鸦♥片♥酊
Laudanum slipped into my wine by a vengeful maid.
你现在处在幻觉之中
You you are an opiate.
-来吧 -威廉
- Come on. - William.
-该走了 -来吧
- Time to go. - Come on.
我认识这些孩子
I know those boys.
该走了 孩子们
Time to go, children.
贾斯帕
Jasper.
还有 还有惠灵顿
And and Wellington.
还有可怜的霍勒斯 他死于肺痨
And poor Horace, who... who died of consumption.
可怜的霍勒斯
Poor Horace.
走吧
Walk on.
我们现在就处在
We are now in a time
可怜的霍勒斯病逝之前的时间段
before poor Horace was struck down.
你的记忆会根据我们所在的时间段
Your memory shapes me
把我塑造成不同的形态
according to what time we're in.
同一个精灵
Same spirit.
不同的圣诞节
Different Christmas.
在你人生的这段时间之中
At this time in your life,
我就是你唯一的朋友
I was your only friend.
看吧
Behold.
我发誓 我人生中从未有过
I swear, there was never a time in my life
任何一段时间 有任何类似你这样的朋友
when I had a friend who looked even remotely like you.
再仔细看看
Look again.
天啊
My God.
-你是阿里巴巴 -没错
- You are Ali Baba. - Yes!
你有多少个夜晚 在烛光之下
How many nights you spend reading my stories
一遍遍地读我的故事
under cover by candlelight, over and over,
逃避那几年所经历的痛苦
to escape from the pain of these years?
耻辱
The shame.
你只是一个幻觉
You are an illustration.
没错
Correct.
也就是说 实际上
That is to say, in truth,
你也是鸦♥片♥的作用
you, too, are also opium.
你以前有没有骑过骆驼
Have you ever ridden a camel before?
没有 我从没骑过骆驼
No. No, I've never ridden a camel before.
我也从没和图画书里的人物
Nor have I ever had a conversation with a picture
交谈过
from a picture book.
今天这两样你都要做
Well, today you are doing both.
来吧
Come.
去哪
Come where?
我认识这个地方
I know this place.
当然了
Indeed you do.
黑桥寄宿学校
The Black Bridge Boarding School.
我不想去
I do not wish to come.
为什么
Why?
我发过誓 再也不会
I vowed I would never set foot
踏足黑桥寄宿学校半步
inside Black Bridge School ever again.
但你依然会在每晚回到这里
And yet you step back inside it every night.
在梦中
In your dreams.
你的噩梦之中
Your nightmares.
你知道的太多了
You know so much.
我知道一切
Everything.
精灵能够知晓一切 除了结果
Spirits can know everything except the outcome.
来吧
Come with me.
一定是吗♥啡♥
Morphine.
其实它叫瓦伦丁 你还记得吧
Actually, his name is Valentine, but you know that.
在你十一岁的时候
As an 11 ear old child,
曾经好多次骑在它背上逃离地狱
you escaped from hell on his back many many times.
我回到那里去能有什么好处
What good will it do for me to go back?
如果你现在和我回去
If you come back with me now,
以后就再也不会在噩梦之中回去了
you may never have to go back into your nightmare ever again.
如果骆驼和我只是罂粟带来的幻觉
And if the camel and I are merely poppy fumes,
又能带来什么坏处呢
what harm can it do?
来吧
Come.
这一天即将结束
The day is drawing to a close.
你正在宿舍看书
You are in the dormitory reading your book,
迷失在《一千零一夜》的世界里
lost in The Arabian Nights.
你只有十一岁 孤身一人
You are 11 years old. You are alone.
来看看吧
Come and see.
我们为什么没留下脚印
Why do we not leave footprints?
我们并不是真的在这里
We are not here.
你看到的都是很久之前发生的事
What you see happened a long time ago.
某一天发生的事
On a particular day.
哪一天
What particular day?
来吧 你会明白的
Come, you will see.
那一天都有谁在场
Who will be there on this day?
你和另一个人
You and one other.
勇敢点 埃比尼泽
Be brave, Ebenezer.
有阿里巴巴和瓦伦丁陪着你
You have Ali Baba and Valentine at your side.
其他的孩子都回家过圣诞了 对吧
The other children have gone home for Christmas, yes?
对 你看到他们离开了
Yes. You saw them leave.
我是唯一一个在圣诞假期中
I was the only child who had to board here
还要留下来寄宿的孩子
over the Christmas holidays,
因为我父亲说...
Because my father said...
他说什么了
What did he say?
有一年 他说社区里爆发了瘟疫
One year, he said there was pestilence in our street.
另一年 他说房♥子被水淹了
Another, the house was flooded.
还有一年 他说新家里没地方了
Another, there was no room in the new house.
反正我总是要留在这
Always, I had to stay here.
我认识那个男人
I know that man.
埃比尼泽 你没法伤到他
Ebenezer, you cannot hurt him.
他是属于过去的
He's in the past.
但我能看到他
But I see him.
你总是能看到他
Always you see him.
在那些日子之后
Ever since those days,
你每次闭上眼都能看到他
you see him when you close your eyes.
伟大的阿里巴巴要进入到你的过去
The great Ali Baba seeks to enter your past.
进入到四十大盗的洞穴之中
Enter the den of the 40 thieves.
你还记得书里写的开门咒语吗
Can you remember the magical password from the book?
我当然记得那句咒语 "芝麻开门"
Of course I remember the magic password. "Open sesame."
我警告过你了 埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇
I warned you, Ebenezer Scrooge,
这不是一场游戏
this is not a game.
来吧
Come.
进入到真♥相♥之中
Into the truth.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer,
看看你自己
look upon yourself.
如果可以的话 你想对他说什么
What would you say to him if you could?
精灵 我想回家了
Spirit, I should like to go home now.
这也是他会对我说的话
That is exactly what he would say to me.
"我想回家了"
"I should like to go home now."
我那时只有这一个愿望
That was all I wanted then,
想和妈妈 姐姐在一起
to be with my mother and sister.
看着
Watch.
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer.
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer.
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer.
是我
It is I.
天啊 他能看到你
Good Lord. He can see you.
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表