剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
根本不是理性的对手
is no match for reason.
♪ 繁华的都柏林 ♪
♪ In Dublin's fair city ♪
♪ 姑娘美貌如花 ♪
♪ Where the girls are so pretty ♪
♪ 甜美的莫莉·马龙 ♪
♪ I first set my eyes ♪
♪ 让我一见钟情 ♪
♪ On sweet Molly Malone ♪
拜托 不要是你
Please, not you.
♪ 她推着手推车 ♪
♪ She wheeled a wheelbarro ♪
♪ 走遍大街小巷 ♪
♪ Through the street. Broad and narrow ♪
♪ 叫卖♥♥着鸟蛤和 ♪
♪ Crying cockles ♪
-♪ 贻贝 ♪ -我们埋葬了你
- ♪ And mussels ♪ - We buried you.
♪ 鲜活美味 ♪
♪ Alive. Alive ♪
不是活的 拜托
Not alive please,
不能这样
not this.
♪ 鲜活美味 ♪
♪ Alive. Alive ♪
♪ 鲜活美味 ♪
♪ Alive. Alive ♪
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer?
还没睡 是吗
Aye, awake, are ye?
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer.
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer?!
你为我祈祷也没用
Your little prayers on my behalf were no use.
他们今天下午还是把我♥干♥掉了
They did me this afternoon.
用茶和饼干
Over tea and biscuits.
把我彻底干掉了
Did me up proper.
他们夺走了一切
They took the lot, every fucking thing!
还在我屁♥股♥上涂了油
They covered my ass with tallow,
然后像猫一样把它点燃
and set it alight, like a cat.
精灵 如果这是你干的
Spirit, if this is your doing,
请让他离开
please make him go away.
你说什么
What did ye say?
请别让他看到我
Please don't make it that he can see me.
我能看到你
Oh, I can see ye.
我能看到你
I can see ye.
我看到你了 孩子 你说什么
I see you, boy. What did ye say?!
拜托
PLease...
不要让我重温这晚
not this night.
哪晚
What night?
你被宣布破产的那晚
The... the night you were declared bankrupt.
怎么 你为我难过 是吗
What, you're sorry for me, are ye?
他居然难过了
He's fucking sorry.
对 你知道的 你了解外面的所有人
Yeah, well, you know this, you know that everyone out there.
所有男人 所有女人 他们都是禽兽
every man, every woman.they're all beasts
只在乎
who care only,
他们自己
only for themselves.
因为人类就是这样
Because that is what a human is.
他们眼里只有自己
It's an inward ooking thing only.
这整个世界都在手足相残
This whole world is cock fighting cock,
以大欺小
bear fighting dog,
抢走你的钱财 夺走你的尊严
hands in your pockets, fingers up your ass.
剥削你的全部价值
They're trying to take your very kidneys from ye.
-这就是这晚给你的教训 -我知道 父亲
- You learn that from this night. - I know, Father.
我明白
That I know.
根本没有美德可言
There is no virtue.
看看我
Look upon me.
被抢走了一切
Everything took.
得不到任何怜悯
No mercy shown.
刚巧路过泰晤士河
I only just made it across the Thames
却还是没有跳下去
without giving myself up to it.
我要活下去
But I continued
因为我还要养活你和你那个
because I have you and your useless fucking
一无是处的怯懦母亲
frozen-up mother to keep.
还有你姐姐 洗刷女佣和清洁工
And your sister to keep, too, and a scrubber maid and a sweep.
现在 因为该死的圣诞节作怪
And now, by the devilment of fucking Christmas,
靠我养活的名单上又多了一位
the latest addition to my list of dependents,
一只小白鼠
a little white mouse.
还没人向我解释它出现在
Whose reason for existence under my roof
我屋檐下的原因
is yet to be explained to me.
我可以解释 父亲
I can explain the mouse, Father.
它是洛蒂送我的圣诞礼物
It was a Christmas gift from Lottie.
根本不存在礼物
There are no gifts!
礼物就是债务
A gift is just a debt,
虽然没写明但就是这样
unwritten but implied.
这件礼物脖子上系着个金铃铛
And this gift has a golden bell around his neck.
你告诉我 老鼠要金子有什么用
Now, you tell me, what good is gold to a mouse?
这个铃铛不是真金的
The bell wasn't real gold.
是洛蒂从玩具上取下来的
Lottie took it from a toy.
是金色涂层的 只值几便士
It was gilt and worth only pennies.
然而
Yet, still...
这只戴着铃铛的
that mouse,
老鼠
with his bell,
还是比我富有
is richer than I.
你可以拿走那个铃铛
You could have taken that bell.
只要剪断缎带
Just cut the ribbon.
你就可以
You could have...
你就可以拿走铃铛而不伤害它
you could have done it without causing any harm to him.
伤害害兽吗
Harm to vermin?
好好学学吧
Learn... this... lesson!
只能喂养会反哺的东西
Feed only that which might someday feed you!
那只老鼠和它的铃铛去哪了
Where is this mouse and its bell?
不要这幕
Not this.
不要这幕 不要重复这幕
Not this. Not a repeat of this.
为什么不要重复这幕 埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇
Why not this, Ebenezer Scrooge,
你已经重温过上千遍了
when you've relived it a thousand times?
好好学学吧
Learn this lesson!
警告我不要付出无利可图的感情
To warn me against unprofitable affections.
这一课你学得很好
A lesson you learned well.
我来这里是要让你忘了这一课
And I am here to make you unlearn it.
你就是马利跟我提过的精灵
You are the spirit Marley told me about,
那个什么都不在乎的精灵
the one who doesn't even care.
我是画布
I am the canvas.
你才是在画布上作画的人
It is you who paints the pictures.
我不喜欢猜谜语
I don't care for riddles.
我受够了 你已经表明了你的观点
I am done. Your point is made.
如果说有什么影响的话
If it makes any difference,
你的探访只是撕开了我久未愈合的旧伤口
your visit has opened an old wound barely ever healed.
恭喜
Congratulations.
现在如果你不介意 我想去睡了
Now, if you don't mind, I should like to sleep.
你不跪下
You will not get down on your knees
求我宽恕吗
and beg me for absolution?
不
No.
我根本不在乎我自己
I am quite careless of myself.
我每晚都要数着数才能睡着
I count myself to sleep each night the same.
总有一天我会数到尽头
One day, the count will end. So...
我曾遇到过男人们
I have had men
抓着我的袍子
claw at my robes.
女人们用泪水浸湿我的袖子
Women soak my sleeves with their tears.
或许你应该向税务部门申请一件新袍子
Well, perhaps you should claim a new robe against tax
毕竟也算是合理开支
as a legitimate expense.
今晚 你将不会入眠
Tonight, you will not sleep,
埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇
Ebenezer Scrooge.
我不会让你睡着的
I will not allow it.
这不是一场理性对抗幻想的游戏 埃比尼泽
This is not a game of reason against fancy, Ebenezer.
我会把滚烫的镊子伸到你的灵魂之中
I will put hot tweezers to your soul
剔除掉那些尖刺
and remove the splinters.
我要带你走上一条漫长的旅途
I am going to take you on a long journey
这旅途并非以长度来丈量
measured not in yards and miles
而是以年日来计算
but in days and years.
我当然被宽恕了
Surely, I am forgiven.
我哪也不想去
I don't want to go anywhere.
你别无选择
You have no choice
必须和我一起走 埃比尼泽
but to come with me, Ebenezer.
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表