剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
Please tell me this is not hell.
不完全是 朝圣者
Not quite, pilgrim.
我有钱 两便士 都是你的了
I have money. Two pennies. They're yours.
求你了 放我走
Please, let me go.
我认识你
I... I know you.
没错
Aye.
你认识
You do.
我在你的作坊里
I died like a horse of exhaustion
像牲口一样累死了
in one of your workshops.
有多少男人 女人
So many men, women,
和孩子
and children died
死在了你这个吝啬鬼的手上
at your penny‐pinching hands,
我把每一个人都铸成了铁链的一环
and each one I've forged into a link in the chain.
这条你现在必须戴上的铁链 马利先生
The chain you must now wear, Mr. Marley.
为什么 我死了一年了 为什么是现在
What reason? I've been dead a year. Why now?
你敲钟了
You rang the bell.
你说要赎罪
You offered penance.
你的请求得到了回应
And since your call was answered...
我敢打赌 精灵们会给你找点活儿干的
I'd wager the spirits have a little job for you.
马利 马利
Marley. Marley.
好了 斯克鲁奇先生
Done, Mr. Scrooge.
写完了
Finished.
前面两页你已经看过了 先生
You already proofed the first two, sir.
我想再检查一遍 克莱切特
Just checking again, Cratchit.
天色变暗了
The light grows dim.
我感受到你在生我的气
I sense you are angry with me.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为这一页上的每个字都很完美 准确
Because everything on this page is perfect, precise,
无懈可击 可以这么说
immaculate, you might say.
你一丝不苟是为了气我 给我脸色看
You got it all right to spite me, to... to show me.
不 先生 不
No, sir. No. To, uh,
我只是想让你知道 我所有的工作做好了
to afford you the possibility that‐that since all the work
并提前完成了 或许可以让我提早下班
is done correctly and early I might leave early
和家人一起过节
and spend the rest of the day with my family.
你的愤怒使你迅速并完美地完成了工作
Your anger made you work quickly but perfectly.
你没有停下来想一想
You didn't stop to think
迅速并完美地完成工作也可以让我
that working quickly and perfectly also suits me,
心满意足 我可是你讨厌的人
the object of your hatred, down to the ground.
我不讨厌你 先生
I don't hate you, sir.
我只是不习惯跟你说这种事
I'm not accustomed to talking about these matters with you.
我再问你一遍
I ask you again:
你真的没事吗
is everything all right with you?
似乎圣诞节
Christmas, it seems,
就会激发起这种情绪
inspires such emotion.
美好 显然也是糟糕的
Good and, evidently, bad.
你盯着我看 像是要把我看穿
I feel your eyes burning into me.
想象你是个暴戾的人
Imagine you were a violent man.
想象你的笔是匕♥首♥
Imagine your pen were a dagger.
想象在圣诞节清晨
Imagine I were found dead
我被人发现的时候已经死了
on Christmas morning.
凶案也有可能
The murder could be laid, too,
成为圣诞节礼物 对吗
at the door of the spirit of Christmas, yes?
斯克鲁奇先生
Mr. Scrooge.
斯克鲁奇先生 现在三点八分了
Mr. Scrooge, it's now eight minutes past 3:00.
我的工作都完成了
My work is complete.
讲道理的话 道理就是
If we're back to logic, then logic suggests
我♥干♥坐在那儿无事可做
that my sitting in there idle for no reason,
-太不正常了 -在这儿
- that's the anomaly. - Here it is!
伟大的...
Where's the great...
一封给市长的投诉信
A letter of complaint
投诉小摊贩 吉普赛人还有街头音乐家
to the Lord Mayor regarding persistent noise
收废品的 还有其他底层的人
caused by costermongers, Gypsies, street musicians,
制♥造♥持续不断的噪音
rag and bone men, various other gutter runners.
你要写完这封信 一式两份
I want this letter written out in duplicate
在今天最后一次取信前寄出
and put in with the last post today.
信里要包含非常精确的
It contains very precise mathematics
噪音的次数和频率
pertaining to the quantity and frequency of the intrusions.
务必保证数据正确
Please be sure to get the numbers correct.
我费尽心思记录下来的
I took great pains over them.
费尽心思
Great pain.
看得出来
Yes, I can see that.
今天情绪奇怪的不是我 克莱切特 是你
It is not I in curious mood today, Cratchit, it is you.
就好像你突然不在乎
As if you're suddenly careless
-你的情况了一样 -没有 先生
‐ of your situation. ‐ No, sir.
我没有不在乎 先生
No, I'm not careless of my situation, sir.
我清楚我的情况 我要照顾两个孩子还有妻子
I know my situation. I have two children and a wife
现在失业的人又这么多
to take care of at a time of high unemployment.
我有一个孩子病重 先生
One of my children is very sick, sir,
给他治病要花很多钱 我知道 先生
and his treatment costs money. I know, sir,
我知道我有多窘迫
I know the narrowness of my situation.
你也知道
And so do you.
-你也知道 -那封信一式两份
‐ So do you. ‐ Two copies of that letter
应该能让你忙到四点
should take you nicely up to 4:00.
再说吧
We'll see.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我为什么在这儿
Why am I here?
有人告诉我精灵有活儿给我做
I was told the spirits have a job for me.
什么精灵
What spirits?
什么活儿
What job?
至少能暖和暖和
Warmth, at least.
以及解释
And explanation.
可能还有救赎
And perhaps salvation.
天啊
Oh, God.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
我们一起赢了六次德比赛马♥会♥
Six times we won the Epsom Derby together.
马利 马利
Marley. Marley.
马利
Marley.
-马利 -马利
‐ Marley. ‐ Marley. Marley.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 有人吗
Hello! Hello?
我看到有人拨弄这堆火
Yeah, I saw someone tending this fire.
你在哪
Where are you?
有人吗
Hello?
我是...
I'm...
我不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are,
但你为什么烧了我的木马
but why on earth did you just burn my rocking horse?
因为下一个就轮到你了
Because you're next.
我用火烧掉记忆和旧爱
On the fires I burn memories and old affections.
我是圣诞过去之灵
I am the Ghost of Christmas Past.
我来逼出救赎
Here to smoke out redemption.
你为你的累累罪恶在炼狱中徘徊已久
You have lingered in purgatory for your many sins.
如果你可以获得救赎
If it turns out you can be redeemed,
我就把你从火焰中耙出来
I will rake you out of the flames
给你吹吹降温
and blow you cool
送你到永久的
and deliver you to everlasting
永恒的
and eternal...
安宁
peace.
明白了 我苦苦追寻的就是安宁
Understood. Peace is indeed what I seek.
你想要安宁
If you want peace...
是有代价的
there is a price.
代价就是忏悔
And the price is repentance.
如果关键在于忏悔
Uh, if this is about repentance,
我已经忏悔过了 我敲了钟
then I've already repented. I rang the bell.
钟声因为我的忏悔响起了
Rang as a consequence of my declared repentance,
还有那个铁匠
and the blacksmith...
我不管
I don't care.
你不只是因为你的罪才来到这儿的
You are not here for your sins alone.
你的灵魂
Your fate is bound
与埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇的灵魂相连
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表