剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
Many benefits.
飞黄腾达
Prosper.
我是说你 不是我
I mean you prosper, not me.
节日问候 等等 等等
Seasons tidings, et cetera, et cet...
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, one and all.
说了一遍又一遍
And on and on it goes.
空洞 虚伪 做作
Empty, false and forced.
年复一年 没完没了
Year upon year, endlessly.
埃比
Ebby.
精灵
Spirit?
精灵
Spirit?
埃比 去外面等着
Ebby, go wait outside.
我们的父亲终于
Our father has left us.
离开我们了
At last.
洛蒂
Lottie.
你支付了我的葬礼费用 而我却站在这里
You paid for my funeral, yet here I am.
圣诞现在之灵
The Ghost of Christmas Present.
一个你不了解的现在
A present unknown to you.
几乎所有人都不了解
Unknown to almost everyone
除非他们被迫去看
till they're made to look.
来吧
Come.
来啊
Come on.
洛蒂 如果我知道许多年前
Lottie, i‐if I'd known what you did for me
你为我做了什么 我会更加理解你
all those years ago, I would've shown more understanding.
我会让你看到 让你从中学习
I will show and you will learn.
我希望
And hopefully...
你能很快开始感受到
you will soon begin to feel.
所以你要全神贯注
So you need to wrap up.
你可能记得 我还活着的时候
You may recall that when I was alive,
很擅长科学
I was quite the scientist.
我现在也是
Well, I still am.
我将让你看到的一切都是出于科学的名义
What I will show you is in the name of science.
你喜欢实验 不是吗
You like experiments, don't you?
任何对于人类社会的科学研究都表明
Any scientific study of human society will illustrate
社会的成功依赖于
the success of that society is dependent upon
集体的作用
the function of the collective.
而集体的作用依赖于
And the function of the collective is dependent on
几个相互独♥立♥的因素
various discrete factors.
你知道吗 洛蒂 我过去觉得
You know, Lottie, I once remarked
你是我认识的人里最聪明的
that you were the brightest person I knew.
后来 我又觉得你还有点
Later, I remarked that you were also
喜欢炫耀你的聪明
a bit of a show‐off about it.
集中注意力
Now just pay attention.
我们研究的第一个案例
Our first case study.
这是圣诞节的早晨
It is Christmas morning.
不是过去 不是未来
Not past, not future,
就在此时此地
but here and now.
鲍勃和玛丽的日子过得并不轻松
Not an easy time for Bob and Mary.
没什么多余的钱给孩子们买♥♥礼物
Not much surplus for gifts for the children.
鲍勃把贝琳达的旧冰鞋找了出来
Bob has taken Belinda's old ice skates
他在修理它们 好让她在圣诞节时
and he's mending them so that she can skate
能在池塘冰面上滑冰 她喜欢滑冰
on the pond on Christmas Day, as she loves to do.
玛丽正在写一则她小时候听过的故事
Mary's writing out a story that she was told as a child.
通过回忆
From memory.
她的记忆力很好
She has an excellent memory.
伊卡洛斯的故事
The story of Icarus.
她在给蒂姆画插图
She's illustrating it for Tim
好把这本书送给他
so that she can give it to him.
他们没有钱买♥♥书
And they have no money for books.
-时间快到了 -蒂姆会很珍视这本书
‐ Almost time. ‐ Tim will value this book
-快好了 -从书店买♥♥来的任何书都比不上它
‐ Almost done. ‐ more than any bought in a shop.
如果你担心墨水的话
And if you're worried about the ink,
鲍勃说过要从你的存货里偷一些给她
Bob offered to steal her some from your supply...
但她拒绝了
but she refused.
她不希望自己的家里有任何
She didn't want anything in the house
被埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇碰过的东西
that had even been touched by Ebenezer Scrooge.
圣诞节到了
It's Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Ho‐ho, Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. ‐ Merry Christmas.
小伙子 你睡得好吗
Hey, mister. You sleep all right?
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞愉快
‐ Merry Christmas. ‐ Happy Christmas.
这个实验是不是为了看看
Is this an experiment to see if you can
-能否从我的心里掐出血来 -给你们的礼物
‐ wring blood from my heart? ‐ Presents.
不 我让你看这个场景是为了给你安慰
No. No, I show you this scene to comfort you.
-你睡着了吗 -睡着了
- Did you sleep? ‐ Yeah.
你呢 没有吗
Did you? No?
他们没有钱 但你听听
They have no money. But listen.
-这是给你的 贝琳达 -谢谢
‐ That's for you, Belinda. ‐ Thank you.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这个也是给你的 蒂姆
Yeah, oh, that one's for you too, Tim.
他们缺钱 但他们用爱弥补了
What they lack in money they make up for with love.
水果和坚果 太棒了
Fruit and nuts. Yes!
要分享 贝琳达
To share, Belinda.
你看到其中的科学原理了吗
Don't you see the science of it?
饼干 谢谢
Biscuits. Thank you.
爱让他们去修理 去写写画画
Love makes them mend and draw and write,
让他们能够将就
make do.
-我的冰鞋 像新的一样 -如果没有爱
‐ My ice skates. Good as new. ‐ Without love,
他们就需要花更多钱去买♥♥新的冰鞋和真正的书
they would demand more money for new skates and real books.
英格兰的每一位鲍勃·克莱切特
Every Bob Cratchit in England
都是靠着一半的金钱和一半的爱
survives half on money
生存下去的
and half on love.
你今天要去滑冰吗
You gonna go out on them today?
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. ‐ Yes?
这本书真好看
This book is beautiful.
小心点 可能还有点湿
Be careful‐‐ it might still be a bit wet.
-好的 -好的
‐ Okay. ‐ Okay.
-太感谢你们了 -不用客气
- Thank you so much for these. ‐ You are welcome.
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer.
是我
It is I.
你♥爸♥爸一夜没睡
Your dad was up all night.
爱就是答案
So it is love.
爱让这个体系免于革命的冲击
Love that saves the system from revolution.
出于科学和经济的原因
A scientific and economic reason
你也应该接受它 埃比尼泽
for you to embrace it, Ebenezer.
理解它的价值
See the value of it.
-你嘲讽我 -是你在嘲讽自己
‐ You're mocking me. ‐ You mock yourself,
对此无价之宝 你却计较价值
putting a value to things that have no price.
树下有多少根蜡烛
How many candles are there under the tree?
铃铛呢 有几个
And bells. How many bells?
还有孩子们的礼物 你看到了多少
And presents for the children, how many were there?
你没有算
You didn't count
你注视了那么久
You stared for a long time,
却没有计算
But you didn't count.
过去 你锱铢必较
Before, you always counted everything.
这次 你只是看
This time, you looked.
这是好事吗
Is that a good thing?
这...算进步吗
Is that... progress?
你说呢
You tell me.
我还以为你无所不知
I thought you were supposed to know it all.
闻到了吗 埃比
Oh, do you smell that, Ebby?
一天过得真快 该吃晚饭了
The day passes quickly. Already it's dinnertime.
-真高兴你来了 -鹅上桌了
- It's a pleasure to have you here. ‐ Mm, and there's goose.
玛丽 孤寡如我
Mary. As a lonely widow,
收到的宴请数不胜数
I had a dozen invitations to dinner,
真高兴我来了你们家
and I'm mightily glad that I chose to accept yours.
再没见过比这更棒的鹅了
Never a finer goose was seen.
而且超便宜
And so cheap.
它断了一条腿 或是腿不一样长
It had a broken leg or a leg shorter than the other
-或是别的毛病 -蒂姆...
‐ Or something. ‐ Tim...
鲍勃 你来切
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表