剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
Bob, you carve.
吃完饭我要去滑冰
After dinner, I'm going skating.
-我也想去 -你路都走不好 怎么滑
‐ I want to come. ‐ You can't hardly walk. How will you skate?
贝琳达 别这样
Belinda. Please.
我总有一天可以的
I will skate someday.
当然 不过等看完我送的书
You will. But if you read my book,
你就能学会飞了
you will learn how to fly.
今年会有无花果布丁吗
Will we have figgy pudding this year?
先吃饭 贝琳达
Eat your dinner first, Belinda.
当然有 已经摆在铜盘里了
Of course we'll have figgy pudding. It's already in the copper.
会在上面倒白兰地然后点火吗
And will we pour brandy on it and set light to it?
当然 你可以吃没沾到白兰地的部分
Yes, but you'll have the bit without the brandy.
是不是有一年妈妈出去了
Wasn't there a year where Mum had to go out
错过了倒白兰地
and missed the brandy being poured?
什么时候的事
When was that?
是吗 好可惜
Really? That's a shame.
快点 爸爸 我好饿
Come on, Dad, I'm starving.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
-蒂姆 -谢谢
- Tim. ‐ Thank you.
看看这鹅肉
Mm, would you look at that.
你刚才给贝琳达帮忙了吗 蒂姆
Did you help Belinda, Tim?
是我拔的鹅毛
I plucked the goose.
一个家庭可以没有钱
The absence of money a family can survive.
却不能没有真诚
The absence of truthfulness they cannot.
-玛丽 -我没事 回去切鹅肉吧
- Mary. ‐ I'm fine. Please go and carve.
-我们说好等到之后再谈钱的事 -怎么等
‐ We said we'd discuss the source of the money after... ‐ How? How?
这件事根本阴魂不散 始终缠着我们
It's as though the whole issue is somehow with us in this house.
我得告诉你 鲍勃
I need to tell you, Bob.
-我要告诉你真♥相♥ -不要现在...
‐ I want to tell you the truth. ‐ Please, not now...
-我受不了... -妈妈
‐ No, I can't stand... ‐ Mum,
玛莎想切鹅肉 但是她...
Martha's trying to carve and she's making...
走开 贝琳达
Go, Belinda.
快点
Hurry up.
快回来 爸爸妈妈
Come on, Dad. Come on, Mom.
我要告诉你
I want to tell you...
蒂姆做手术的钱是怎么来的
where I got the money for Tim's operation.
她好像看得见我
It's as if she can see me.
人在情绪激动时 有时能看见魂灵
Sometimes, in high emotions, they can see spirits.
玛丽 如果你想在此时此刻说出真♥相♥
Mary, if you want to tell me the truth here and now,
那就说吧
please, go ahead and do it.
别等鹅肉凉了
And before the goose goes cold.
真♥相♥是...
The truth is...
没有什么美国的富有堂兄
there is no rich cousin in America.
那是我编的
I made him up.
那年圣诞节 我
That Christmas Day, I...
我
I...
我去找了
I went...
玛格丽特·亨德森
to Margaret Henderson.
亨德森夫人
Lady Henderson.
你记得吧
You remember her.
疯了的那个
The one who lost her mind.
我记得以前帮她做事时
I remembered when I worked for her,
她有许多钻石从来都不戴
she had so many diamonds that she never wore.
我问她我能不能拿走一对耳环
I asked if I could have a pair of her earrings.
她为什么说谎
Why is she lying?
-为了不毁掉今天 -什么
‐ To spare the day. ‐ What?
为了不伤害她亲爱的丈夫
To spare her loving husband.
她老糊涂了
She was old and she was confused, and...
在她看来 那和跟她要一块姜饼差不多
for all she knew, I might as well have been asking for a ginger biscuit.
她说 "好啊 拿去吧"
She said, "Yes, take them."
我就从她首饰盒里拿了钻石去卖♥♥
I took the diamonds from her jewelry box and I sold them.
就是这样
So, there.
站在你面前的妻子
Here I stand before you,
是个偷首饰的窃贼
your wife the jewelry thief.
那笔钱就是这么来的
That is how I got the money.
亲爱的 这一刻的坦诚
Sweetheart, this moment of truth is
是我这辈子收过最好的圣诞礼物
the best Christmas present I've ever had.
我有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
告诉大家
All of you.
来吧
Come.
各位 我有事要说
Everyone, I have some news.
克莱切特家的各位
Cratchit tribe, one and all,
爸爸有事要说
your father has something to tell you.
鲍勃 先吃饭吧
Bob, let's eat first.
不 这个消息有助消化
No, this news will help with our digestions.
-什么消息 -可以边吃边听吗
‐ What news? ‐ Can we eat while we listen?
嘘 贝琳达
Hush, Belinda.
我
I, uh...
我要宣布 我做了一个决定
I wish to announce I've made a decision.
职业生涯的决定
About my career.
我决定
I've decided that, uh,
周一早上
Monday morning,
12月26号♥ 也就是明天
December 26‐‐ that's tomorrow‐‐
我要去办公室
I'm gonna go into the office,
把我的辞呈
I'm gonna hand in my resignation notice
交给埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇那个吝啬鬼
to that old skinflint Ebenezer Scrooge.
太棒了
Yes!
玛丽 别担心
Mary, don't be alarmed.
我已经收到别的工作邀约了
I've received an alternative offer, you see,
是思韦茨和兰利公♥司♥的思韦茨先生
by Mr. Thwaites, of Thwaites and Langley.
斯克鲁奇在街上对他说了些话
He was quite disgusted by some of the things
让思韦茨厌烦透顶
Scrooge said to him on the street.
所以他给了我一个职位
He sent me an offer.
最棒的是
And, uh, the best part is, uh,
也是我给全家人的圣诞礼物
my, uh, my Christmas gift to the whole family.
这份新工作
In my new position, I will be receiving
能让我每周多挣两先令
two extra shillings every week.
-两先令 -所以明年圣诞节
‐ Two shillings? ‐ So, next year there will be
贝琳达会收到新冰鞋
brand‐new ice skates for you, Belinda,
蒂姆则会收到真正的翅膀
and there will be real wings for you, Tim.
爸爸 谢谢你
Dad, thank you!
-谢谢爸爸 -不用谢
- Thank you, Dad. ‐ You're welcome.
鲍勃 恭喜你 干得漂亮
Bob, congratulations. Well done.
-谢谢 谢谢 -干得漂亮
‐ Thank you. Thank you. All right. ‐ Well done.
玛丽
Mary.
你是最痛恨斯克鲁奇的
You of all people hate Scrooge.
我辞职后就能摆脱他了
And when I leave we'll be free of him.
我们永远摆脱不了他
We will never be free of him.
-什么意思 -够了
‐ What do you mean? ‐ Enough.
鲍勃 等过完圣诞节
We will get Christmas done, Bob.
我们必须再谈一次
Then we must speak again.
-玛丽... -我们先把圣诞节 过完
‐ Mary... ‐ We will get Christmas ‐ done!
你看
There.
一个幸福的家庭
A happy family
因你的实验而陷于沉寂
silenced by your experiment.
我要告诉她 就算鲍勃·克莱切特辞职
I want her to know that if Bob Cratchit resigns,
我也决不会告诉他发生了什么
I will say nothing about what happened.
我现在就要告诉她
I‐I want to tell her that right now.
不行 她已经感觉到你的存在了
No. She already feels your presence.
我们得离开
We need to leave.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
看啊 埃比尼泽
And behold, Ebenezer,
伤痕累累的圣诞节
the bruised and broken body of Christmas Day.
你亲眼所见
Seen with your own eyes.
现在听好
Now listen.
就在这个圣诞节的早晨
This very Christmas morning...
在遥远的山谷里
in a valley far away...
他们在歌♥唱
they are singing.
我们在哪
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表