剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
What year is this? What year do I die?
但这天是圣诞节
But it is Christmas.
没有哀悼者 只有世俗的财富
No mourners, just worldly goods.
事实上 精灵 我不在乎
Well, actually, Spirit, I don't care.
我不在乎自己会有什么下场
I don't care what will become of me.
我只在乎一件事
I only care about one thing.
埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇
1851年12月25日去世
享年56岁
好极了
Bravo.
好极了
Bravo.
我知道我的命运
I know my fate.
你知道我的问题
And you know my question.
蒂姆·克莱切特怎么样了
What happened to Tim Cratchit?
悼念蒂姆西
罗伯特和玛丽·克莱切特的爱子
1843年12月25日去世
享年九岁
无论发生什么 都不能击垮他们
No matter what, nothing sinks them.
连死亡都不能
Not even death.
没有什么能让他们质疑 因为他们有...
Nothing makes them question because they have...
精灵
Spirit,
我要知道原因
I need to know why.
这一切的
What was the reason
原因是什么
for all of this?
你们这些精灵为什么来找我
Why did you spirits come to me?
为什么让我看了这么多
Why did you show me all of this?
目的何在
What purpose?
我不知道是什么原因 埃比尼泽
I'm not sure what the reason is, Ebenezer,
但我知道目的
but I know the purpose.
这一切都是因为救赎
It's all to do with redemption
和我们共同的责任
and our joint liability.
三位精灵的工作完成了
All three spirits have done their work.
我请求他们再让我试最后一次
I asked them to let me have a final try.
我们大错特错了
We were so, so wrong.
至少承认这一点
Admit that, at least.
不
No.
不 我拒绝
No, I refuse.
我拒绝改变
I refuse to change.
他们的所有努力都白费了
All their efforts were for nothing,
因为我拒绝救赎
because I refuse redemption.
看在上帝的份上 为什么 埃比尼泽
What in God's name, Ebenezer, why?
这种命运
This fate,
这被小便淋湿的低档墓碑
this piss‐covered, second‐class grave,
正是我应得的下场
is exactly what I deserve.
如果救赎
And if redemption
能带来某种宽恕
were to result in some kind of forgiveness,
那我不想要
I do not want it.
因为我会根据后果
Because I would find a way to justify
想办法把自己所做的一切都正当化
everything I have done according to the consequence.
因为我就是这样的人
'Cause that's who I am.
唯一一件事
The only thing...
我想让精灵们做的唯一一件事
The only thing I want the spirits to do,
我想让他们做的唯一一个改变
the only change I want them to make...
就是饶他一命
is to spare the life of him.
可怜的男人
Oh, you poor man.
你没事吧
You all right?
我不只是没事
I am more than all right.
我能感受到了
I can feel.
我能感受到我能感受到了
And I can feel that I can feel.
感受到什么
Feel what?
目前来说 是我的屁♥股♥疼
At the moment, a pain in my ass.
好疼 是的
Oh, ouch. Yes.
我之前本来打算把这些撒在冰上的
I was meaning to sprinkle this on the ice earlier.
但是忙着过节 我忘了
What with it being Christmas, I forgot.
是的
Yes. Yes.
只要你想学 生活中的
Everything in life is a lesson
每件事都是一堂课
if you care to learn.
在冰上撒砂砾
The sprinkling of gravel on ice
是一个人为了他人的利益而采取的行动
is an action taken by a person for the benefit of others
不求得到任何回报
without expectation of any reward of any kind.
关于人性的全新思想
A whole new philosophy on human nature
全在一把砂砾之中
encapsulated in a handful of gravel.
你是撞到头了吗
Did you hit your head?
原谅我
Forgive me.
-圣诞快乐 先生 -是的
‐ Merry Christmas, sir. ‐ It is.
是的
It is. Yes.
圣诞快乐 先生
Merry Christmas, sir.
圣诞快乐 先生 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, sir. Merry Christmas to you. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我要做这件事
This I will do.
我很乐意做这件事
This I will gladly do.
这个圣诞节没人会在这里滑冰
No one will skate here this Christmas!
玛丽 孤寡如我
Mary. As a lonely widow,
收到的宴请数不胜数
I had a dozen invitations to dinner and I'm mighty glad
真高兴我来了你们家
that I chose to accept yours.
再没见过比这更棒的鹅了
Never a finer goose was seen.
而且超便宜
And so cheap.
它断了一条腿
It had a broken leg
-或是腿不一样长 或是别的毛病 -蒂姆
- or a leg shorter than the other or something. ‐ Tim.
鲍勃 你来切
Bob, you carve.
我要去滑冰
I'm going skating.
-我也想去 -你路都走不好
‐ I want to come. ‐ You can't hardly walk.
-怎么滑 -贝琳达 别这样
‐ How will you skate? ‐ Belinda, please.
我总有一天可以的
I want to skate someday.
你请了客人吗 玛莎
Expecting company, Martha?
我不敢擅自请
I wouldn't presume.
天啊
Good God.
是的 我知道 不请自来
Yes, I know, unwanted presumption,
-但是今天 -你来干什么
‐ but on this day... ‐ What are you doing here?
但是今天 我必须做这件事
But this day, this I must do.
-我有三件事要说 -滚出我家
‐ I have three things I need to say. ‐ Get out of my house.
-一件 两件 三件 说完我就走 -出去
‐ One, two, three, and‐and then I will go. ‐ Leave.
第一件事
Item number one...
-我说出去 -第一件事是我知道
‐ I said leave. ‐ Item number one is I know
你打算明天递交辞呈
you're planning to hand in your resignation tomorrow.
鲍勃 他在说什么
Bob, what's he talking about?
我想告诉你 我支持你离职
I want you to know that you leave with my blessing.
是的 我支持
Yes, blessing.
你怎么知道我打算递交辞呈
How'd you know I'm planning on handing in my resignation?
我就是知道 而且你选择
I‐I just know. And you are retiring
离开的时机非常合适 因为明天早上
at a very appropriate time because, tomorrow morning,
我要关闭公♥司♥
I am closing the company down.
-你得离开我家 -斯克鲁奇和马利公♥司♥
‐ You need to leave my house. ‐ Scrooge and Marley
不会再做交易了
will trade no more in this world,
为了表示善意
and as a gesture of good will,
我在公♥司♥的最后一项工作
my final item of company business is to...
你得离开我家
You need to leave my house.
是开出一张
is to draw up a check for
五百镑的支票
£500,
收款人是你
made payable to you,
以感谢你长♥期♥的服务
by way of thanks for your service.
贝琳达 给你买♥♥新冰鞋
So, new ice skates for you, Belinda,
蒂姆 给你买♥♥更多的书
and‐and more books for you, Tim.
妈妈 他怎么知道我的冰鞋坏了
Mum, how's he know about my ice skates?
因为精灵们让我看了 所以我知道
I know these things because I've been shown them by spirits.
对了 这是第二件事
This is item number two, by the way.
精灵们来拜访我了
I have been visited by spirits
有人召唤他们来
who were summoned by someone
扼住我的喉咙 把我拖到
to grab me by the throat and drag me
一面明亮的镜子前 让我看见真♥相♥
to a bright mirror so that I might see the truth.
斯克鲁奇先生 你是不是喝酒了
Mr. Scrooge, have you been drinking?
还没喝 不过之后我会喝
Not yet, but later I will.
我会举杯致敬 是的
I‐I will drink a toast. Indeed.
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表