剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
Yes.
我想应该是
I imagine...
发♥生♥关♥系♥
intercourse.
我们说清楚
To be clear,
你愿意和我发♥生♥关♥系♥
you are willing to have intercourse with me
以换取我放在壁炉上的二十镑作为回报
in return for the £20 cash I have put on the fireplace,
再加上我之前
along with the ten I put down
为你的美德付的十镑定金
as a deposit on your virtue.
以上帝之名
In the name of God.
-你愿意以上帝之名做这事吗 -为了我儿子
‐ You would do it in the name of God? ‐ For my son.
-你知道的 -是的
‐ As you know... ‐Yes.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
求你了
Please.
我的家人都在等待
My family are all waiting.
我这么做只是为了救我孩子的命
I do this only for the life of my child.
其实你急需钱的理由
In truth, your reason for needing the money
不是我实验的一部分
is not part of my experiment,
所以我对这个不感兴趣
and therefore not of interest to me.
每个人想要钱 需要钱
Everyone has their own reasons
都有自己的理由
for wanting and needing money.
这不是问题
That is not the issue.
我的实验是关于货币的
My experiment is about currency.
关于测试一个好人
It is about finding out the extent
为了得到钱
of the things a good person will do
能做出什么样的事
in return for money
以及让他们做出每件坏事的价码
and how much each bad thing would cost.
由此来确立
Thereby establishing a...
某种汇率 人性的汇率
kind of exchange rate, a human exchange rate.
就跟商品市场上的汇率差不多
Similar to the exchange rate on the commodity market.
只不过现在
Except now...
是你的美德
it is your virtue.
你的美德要拍卖♥♥了
Your virtue up for auction.
随着竞价 我心中
And with it, any doubt in my mind
对于人性的疑惑也一起
about human nature.
继续
Going...
接续
going...
消失殆尽
gone.
我对你没兴趣 玛丽·克莱切特
I have no interest in you, Mary Cratchit.
我对谁都没有这种兴趣了
Nor in anyone in this way anymore.
我所寻求的关系
The intercourse I sought
纯粹是为了获取知识
was purely of the intellectual kind.
你是一位忠诚的妻子
You are a devoted wife,
慈爱的母亲
a loving mother,
然而 在圣诞节这天
and yet, on Christmas Day,
你甘愿冒着大雪
you are prepared to run across town
穿过城镇
in the snow
违背一切庄严的誓言
and break every solemn vow
以及戒律
and commandment
来换取钱
in return for money.
拿去吧
Take it.
你已经给了我想要的
You've already given me what I want.
证据
Proof.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
永远不要提起这件事
Never speak of this.
我不会告诉你丈夫
I will never tell your husband.
但如果他哪天
But if he should ever tell you
跟你提起他在考虑离职
he is thinking of leaving my employment,
真♥相♥可能会传出去
the truth might slip.
所以我就指望你
So I will count on you
在他考虑将来的职业生涯时
to urge caution to him
提醒他谨慎一些
as he considers his future career.
我很看重你的丈夫
I value your husband very highly.
现在去烧焦你的无花果布丁吧
Now go and burn your figgy pudding.
我会的
I will.
我还会祈祷
And I will say a prayer.
祈祷有一天
That someday...
会有正义的力量
some power of justice
扼住你的喉咙
will grab you by the throat
把你拖到
and drag you
一面真实而明亮的镜子前
to a true, bright mirror
你就能在自己的倒影中
that you might see the truth
看见真♥相♥
in your reflection.
这真♥相♥
And that the truth
将为世人所知
will be known to the world.
我是个女人
I am a woman,
我有召唤这种精灵的力量
and I have the power to summon such spirits.
我他妈一定会的
And I fucking will.
骗人的把戏
Humbug.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
是玛丽·克莱切特把你召唤来
Was it Mary Cratchit who summoned you
扼住我的喉咙的吗
to take me by the throat?
看啊
Behold.
即使到了现在
Even yet.
没有图钉 是吗
No pins, mm?
也没有针
No needles.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
我在乎别人做什么呢
What care I about another?
你要记得
Just‐just remember,
我给玛丽·克莱切特的钱
the‐the money I gave to Mary Cratchit
救了她儿子的命
was used to save her son's life,
而蒂姆还活着 所以如果你看待美德
and‐and Tim lives still, so if you view virtue
是完全依据行为的结果
purely through the consequence of action
而不是行为的动机
rather than the motivation for the said action,
我们刚才见证的正是过去的我所行的善事
we have just witnessed my former self doing a good thing.
说得好
Bravo.
你的心肠像石头一样
You are a rock.
成堆的碎石
A pile of rubble.
你的心丢了
A heart lost,
再也找不回来了
never to be found.
我的配额是用日光来衡量的
The sun measures my allocation.
我陪你的时间结束了
My time with you is done.
那我获得宽恕了吗
So‐so I am forgiven?
你还要我说多少次
How many times must you be told?!
这不是为了宽恕你
It's not about your forgiveness!
那是为了什么呢
Well, what is it, then?
如果我不知道是怎么回事
How am I supposed to find what I'm meant to find,
我怎么能找到我要找到的东西
or feel what you want me to feel,
或者感受到你想让我感受的呢
if‐if I don't know what it is?
现在是中午
It is now midday.
当午夜的钟声敲响
The second spirit will come
第二位精灵将会前来
when the clock strikes midnight.
第二位精灵
The second spirit
会在你内心的风暴中搜寻
will search the blizzard for your heart.
如果它只找到岩石和冰霜
And if it only finds rocks and ice,
-埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇就要下地狱了 -等等
‐ Ebenezer Scrooge be damned! ‐ Wait. Wait.
等等 告诉我要怎么做
Wait, tell me what to expect.
不 告诉我 我应该怎么做
No, tell me what is expected of me.
我的思维属于我自己
My‐my thoughts are my own,
但我的灵魂我却无法控制
but my soul is beyond my control.
精灵 告诉我如何改变它
Spirit, tell me how to change it!
精灵
Spirit.
有希望吗
Is there hope?
他改变了吗
Has he changed?
精灵 说话啊
Spirit, speak.
请告诉我你所付出的努力
Oh, please tell me the work you've done
已经改变了他
has managed to change him.
我不能永远待在这里
I can't stay here for eternity.
他们派你来了
They're sending you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, one and all.
事事如意
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表