剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表
Where are we?
圣诞节悼念仪式
A Christmas Day memorial service
纪念那些在你的
for those who lost their lives
矿井大事故中去世的人
in your great Trechloddfa pit disaster.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我应该看到什么
What am I meant to see?
没有眼泪 也没有自怜
No tears. Nor self‐pity.
你看到男人 女人和孩子团结在一起
You see men and women and children united.
他们心中没有仇恨吗
They harbor no hatred?
有一些仇恨
There's some hatred.
那个男孩
That boy.
他每年平安夜都坐火车去伦敦
He takes a train to London every Christmas Eve
到雅各布·马利的坟前致敬
to pay his respects at Jacob Marley's grave.
你们的节省害他失去了父亲和两个兄弟
He lost his father and two brothers to your economies.
天啊
My goodness.
你注入的感情非常强烈
The feelings you instill are terribly strong.
再给我一次机会
Given my time again,
我不会在木材上省钱
I would not reduce expenditure on timber.
再给我一次机会
Given the time again,
我会改变自己
I would not be myself.
来了
There.
第一根图钉
The first pin.
第一根针
The first needle.
"为纪念在圣诞节早晨
"Erected in memory of the 17 brave ponies
死在地底的十七匹
"who perished in the earth
勇敢的马而建"
one Christmas Day in the morning."
你还记得闪电吗
Do you remember Flash?
在我被送走前 我曾经骑那匹黑♥马♥上学
The black horse I rode to school before I was sent away.
记得
Yes.
我被送走后 父亲把它卖♥♥了
And then when I went away, Father sold him.
就像我小时候
Just as when I was a boy...
他把我卖♥♥了一样
he sold me.
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer,
我陪你的时间快结束了
my time with you is almost done.
请你说出来吧
Please speak of it.
我只是
I just...
我感到懊悔
I am feeling regret.
懊悔感觉就像
It comes to me like a...
就像
like a...
喉咙里哽住了
like a lump in my throat.
喉咙里被石头哽住了
A lump of rock in my throat.
懊悔
Regret.
这是个开始 对吗
That is a start, isn't it?
我应该感谢你
I should have thanked you...
带我离开那所学校
for taking me out of that school,
如今我知道我是
where I now know I was part of a bargain
校长和我们父亲之间
done between a schoolmaster
交易的一部分
and our father.
我父亲
My father.
我的亲生父亲
My own father.
好了
There.
说出来了
Said out loud.
如果说了就能克服它 那我会喊出来
If saying it conquered it, I would shout it.
但是不能
It doesn't.
洛蒂 我
Lottie, I sh...
我应该
I should have
爱你的
loved you.
但这世上我最希望你能理解
But I want you, in all the world, to understand...
太迟了
it was too late.
你和你的马车还有你的枪
You came with your carriage and your gun
来得太迟了
too late.
这就是我要为自己辩护的
That is what I will say as my defense.
埃比尼泽
Ebenezer...
等下一位精灵来了
when the next spirit comes...
千万不要跟他找借口
please don't offer him excuses.
他是可怕的那个
He is the terrible one.
未知的那个
The unknown one.
能做决定的那个
And the one who decides.
他对过去不感兴趣
He has no interest in the past.
-洛蒂 -只对未来感兴趣
‐ Lottie... ‐ Only what lies ahead.
回屋里去 他在等你
Go back inside. He'll be waiting.
洛蒂
Lottie...
再见 亲爱的弟弟
Goodbye, dear brother.
我无法爱你
I couldn't love you.
那么
So...
这就是未来
this is the future.
精灵
Spirit?
当钟声响起 精灵就来了
When the bell tolls, the spirit comes.
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
我准备好了
And I am ready.
我知道
I understand
你是圣诞未来之灵
you are the Spirit of Christmas Future,
因为我们不能知晓未来
and because we can never know the future,
所以你不能说话
you are not allowed to speak.
是的 我的确有一颗心
Yes. I do have a heart.
不管你要给我看什么 我都准备好了
I am ready for whatever you wish to show me.
我的办公室
My office.
天啊 烧这么多煤
Goodness, look at all the coal.
我一定是出城了
I must be out of town.
不过看起来还是老样子
Still looks... looks the same.
不是太遥远的未来 这是哪年
It's not too far in the future. What year is this?
"亲爱的斯克鲁奇先生 这封信是通知你
"Dear Mr. Scrooge, this letter is to inform you
我今天递上辞呈"
that I am as of this day offering my resignation."
他真的做了 他辞职了
S‐So he's doing it, he's resigning.
"在我走之前 我想让你知道
"Before I leave, I wanted you to know
你是最令人讨厌
"that you are the most unpleasant,
狡诈没人性的..."
devious, inhuman..."
爸爸 快来 蒂姆出意外了
Dad. Come. It's Tim. There's been an accident.
什么时候 什么意外
When? How?
他去了池塘
He went‐he went to the pond.
他借了我的冰鞋
He borrowed my ice skates,
但他没告诉任何人
but he didn't tell anyone.
没人和他在一起
Nobody was with him.
我们快走
All right, come on.
快走
Come on.
等等
Wait.
我姐姐说你是能做决定的那个
My sister said it is you who decides.
你现在决定了吗
Are you deciding now?
你有能力改变事情吗
Is it in your power to change things?
如果你有能力...
Because if it is....
我
Me?
我能改变事情 怎么改变
I can change things? How?
你是说如果再给我一次机会
You mean if I had my time again.
那就给我机会
We‐Well, then, give it to me.
我知道我不配得到第二次机会
I know I don't deserve a second chance,
但我现在明白了 我必须...
but I understand now what it is I must...
蒂姆 你会死的
Tim, you'll catch your death.
还是说你已经死了
Or is it death that has caught you?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
在生死间弥留
Between life and death.
蒂姆 蒂姆
Tim. Tim!
如果你能听到 你必须活下去
If you can hear me, you must live!
为了你母亲 蒂姆 你不能死
You must stay away, Tim, for your mother!
我们都在 小家伙 坚持住
We're here, little man. Stay with us.
我不在乎什么规矩
I don't care about the rules.
我们都在 小家伙
We're here, little man.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 不 别离开我们 蒂姆
No, no, no, don't... don't leave us, Tim.
蒂姆 不
Tim, no...
我自己
My... self.
这是哪年 我是哪年死的
剧集 | 圣诞颂歌(2019) | 导航列表