剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我得走了 -再见
I'm gonna have to... - Bye.
斯坦顿市长办公室 请等一下
Mayor Stanton's office. Please hold.
市长办公室
Mayor's office.
斯坦顿市长办公室 有什么可以帮到您
Mayor Stanton's office. How can I help you?
斯特兰德队长 你可以进去了
Captain Strand, he'll see you now.
但是我要提醒你 市长五点还有个会议
But I have to warn you, he's got a public works meeting in five.
我不会和他聊太久的
This shouldn't take long.
斯坦顿市长办公室
Mayor Stanton's office.
斯特兰德队长 真是荣幸
Uh, Captain Strand. What an honor.
谢谢你愿意见我 市长先生
Mr. Mayor, thank you for seeing me.
说笑了
Ha. Are you kidding?
你对我们城市做了多大贡献
After all you've done for this city?
你可是把我们从毒气里救了出来
You saved us from a toxic cloud, for Pete's sake.
不是我一个人的功劳 是我的队伍
Wasn't just me. It was my team.
有什么可以帮到你呢
So, what can I do for you?
我希望你能帮帮我126队的同事
I was hoping you could do something for my counterpart at the 126.
汤米·维嘉队长 你认识她吗
Captain Tommy Vega. Do you know her?
我虽然没有亲眼见过她
I can't say I've had the pleasure,
但是听说过她的事迹
but her reputation precedes her.
她被诊断出了乳腺癌
Well, she's been diagnosed with breast cancer.
这太糟糕了
Oh. That's terrible.
我会为她祈祷的
I'll be adding her to my prayers.
但是因为保险公♥司♥的政策
And the AFD's insurance policy
她没办法进行化疗
has stopped her chemotherapy.
是一项实验性治疗 成功率有97%
It's an experimental treatment with a 97% success rate.
因为这个保险不包括实验性药物
Hmm. 'Cause the plan doesn't cover experimental drugs.
所以我就希望您能做点什么
Well, I'm confident with a call from you,
让他们破个例
they'd make an exception.
我也很想帮你
Well, I'd love to, truly.
但是如果我为了维嘉队长破例
But the problem is, if we make an exception for Captain Vega,
那我们就得为每一个生病的人
we have to make one for everyone who finds themselves
都破一次例
in her unfortunate situation.
这也不是什么坏事
Would that be a bad thing?
这不是好与坏的问题 队长
It's not a question of good or bad, Captain.
我们和一百五十个工会签订了合同
The city has contracts with 150 other labor unions,
所以我们根本没有这个钱
and the money just isn't there.
总之 我们刚刚才制定好了今年的年度预算
And anyway, we just, uh, locked our city's annual budget.
明天就会交给市议会审核
City council is ratifying it tomorrow.
所以 就只能这样了
So that's it, then?
恐怕这只能以失败告终
I'm afraid it's a lost cause.
行吧
Right.
奥斯汀警局刚刚通知我们
APD just notified us
胡里奥·科鲁兹被谋杀了
that Julio Cruz was murdered.
我们相信这跟黑帮有关系
We believe it was gang-related.
显然 黑帮里的杀手发现了他的藏身之地
Apparently, a team of hitters found him hiding out.
杀了他的狗 还刺死了他
They killed his dog, stabbed him,
还把他的舌头割下来了
and then cut his tongue out.
噢 -是的
Oh. - Yeah.
局长 没有了胡里奥的证词
Chief, without Julio's testimony,
我们对滚九的整个调查计划都会泡汤的
our whole case against the Rolling Nines falls apart.
是的 这也就是为什么
Well, I imagine that was the idea
局里会想在开庭前三天把他藏起来
taking him out three days before the trial.
如果他躲起来了 黑帮又是怎么找到他的呢
But how did they find him if he was hiding off-grid?
谁知道呢
Ah, who knows?
可能他只是把藏身地点的信息给了错误的人
Maybe he just told the wrong person where he was staying.
该死 真是不敢相信 忙活了半天
Damn. I can't believe after all that
那帮人又要逍遥法外了
the Nines are gonna skate again.
又
Again?
局长 他说"又"是什么意思
Chief, what does he mean "again"?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Uh, can I have the room, please?
你留下
You stay.
好吧 大概一年半前
Alright. Uh, about a year and a half ago,
我们正准备抓捕这个团伙
we were on the verge of taking the Nines down.
你父亲得到了一个高层提供的内部消息
Your father had developed a high-level source inside the gang.
是个掌管着所有账本的洗钱者
A money launderer who kept all the books.
为什么我从来没有听说过这件事
How come I've never heard of this?
有好几个原因
Well, for a couple of reasons.
第一是因为这场任务被封存了
The first being is the operation was sealed.
只有几个人知道全部情况 包括坎贝尔骑警
The only people fully read in were Ranger Campbell here,
我 还有你父亲
myself, and your father.
所以是谁提供的消息来源
So who was he, the source?
他叫内斯特·格兰姆斯
A fellow named Nestor Grimes.
他现在在哪里 -谁知道
Where is he now? - Huh. Who knows?
他就噗的一声 突然消失在地球上了
Just like he, pfft, fell off the face of the earth.
我们猜测是帮派的人发现
Our best guess is they figured out
他和警方合作 所以把他干掉了
he was working with us and took him out.
就是他吗
This guy?
是的 就是他
Yep. That's him.
我父亲当时是怎么想的
What did my father think happened?
他还没来得及说出他的推断
Well, he never got a chance to say.
内斯特消失后的第三天 正好是你父亲被害的日子
He was murdered two days after Nestor disappeared.
什么
What?
您不觉得这个时机有点可疑吗
The timing of that didn't strike you as suspicious?
是的 我当然想到了
Yeah, yeah, of course, it did.
但是就像我在葬礼上跟你说的那样
But like I told you at the funeral,
你父亲有很多的敌人
your dad had a lot of enemies.
现在 我们确实在调查
Now, we did check into it
但是我们还没有找到任何证据证明是他们干的
and we couldn't find any evidence that they were behind it.
再说了 他们还没有无法无天到杀害一个骑警
Besides, the Nines wouldn't be crazy enough to kill a Ranger.
他们可是一个靠杀人为生的国际黑帮
They're a transnational gang responsible for murders
游走在十几个国家
in a dozen countries.
如果他们发现了叛徒
If they discovered they had a snitch,
就有可能杀了与他联♥系♥的警员作为报复
maybe they killed his handler as payback.
这是个有意思的推断
Well, that's an intriguing theory,
但是如果没有证据 它也就只是一个推断
but without facts, that's all it is, a theory.
是的 所以我们去找证据吧
Right. So, so let's go get some.
我们去查胡里奥的谋杀案
We solve Julio's murder,
因为凶手有可能
there's a chance that the same people
就是杀害了我父亲的人
that killed him killed my father.
这也是第二个 我为什么
Which brings me to the second reason
不告诉你的原因
I never told you.
上次你觉得
The last time you thought
你找到了杀害你父亲的凶手
you were going after your daddy's killer,
你把枪口对准了
you wound up putting a gun
一个卧底警♥察♥的头
upside the head of an undercover agent.
你什么都没听见
You didn't hear that.
我现在不能放任你
Now I can't have you going off
像个半吊子警员一样出去调查
like some half-cocked vigilante again.
你懂我意思吗
You understand that?
确实 我差点犯了人生中最大的错误
It's true. I almost made the biggest mistake of my life,
但是我没有
but I didn't.
谢谢你 局长
Thanks to you, Chief.
我向你保证 我会控制自己的
I give you my word. I'll keep myself in check.
你和我都知道 你开的可能是空头支票
And you and I both know that's probably a check
check有"自我控制"和"支票"的意思
不能兑换成现金的那种
you won't be able to cash.
长官 请不要把我剔除出这个案子
Sir, please do not take this case away from me.
我会这么天真 认为这就能让你放弃吗
You think I'd be foolish enough to even try?
坎贝尔会和你一起 帮我看着你
Campbell here will work it with you to keep an eye on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
别太开心
Well, don't get too excited yet.
我不会让你退出这个调查
I'm not gonna take you off the case,
但是某些人可能会
but there's somebody else who's damn sure gonna try.
谁 -这个案子现在移交给了奥斯汀警局
Who? - Well, the case is now under the jurisdiction of the APD
负责案子的侦探是个难搞的混♥蛋♥
and the detective in charge is one territorial hard-ass.
他不让我们参与调查
He ain't gonna let us near his investigation
除非我们给他一些实质性的东西
unless we bring something concrete to add to the party.
你知道吗 那个狗养的甚至不肯交出报♥警♥录音
You know, that son of a bitch won't even cough up the 9-1-1 call.
行吧 所以你为什么要在休息日给我们打电♥话♥
Alright, then why'd you call us on our day off?
我要你们去找实质性的东西
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表