剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
如果没人需要做自己不想做的任务呢
What if nobody had to do a chore that they didn't wanna do?
太棒了 那怎么实现
Cool. And how would that work?
有人会自愿接手
Well, somebody else would sign up for it.
谁会啊
Like who?
我啊
Like me.
你 你为啥要自愿干这些破事
You? Why would you volunteer for the crappy stuff?
当副队不就是为了
Yeah, that's the whole point of being an lt,
把这些烂摊子
is you get to assign out the crappy stuff
分配出去
to everybody else.
从今天起 我们要迎接新的工作模式
Starting today, we're embracing a new paradigm.
什么模式
And what paradigm would that be?
服务型领导者模式
One of a servant leader.
领导者以身作则 能干脏活累活
One who embraces the grunt work and leads by example.
希望你有足够的时间
I just hope you have enough time for all that
应付你的新责任
with your new responsibilities.
放心 队长 为了我的队员 我一定有时间的
I will find the time, cap. For my people.
911接线员
这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况
来电人
这块智能手表的主人摔倒了
并且没有对手表的提示作出反应
抱歉 你能再说一遍吗
Hello? I'm sorry. Could you, could you repeat that, please?
这块智能手表的主人摔倒了
The owner of this smart watch has taken a hard fall
知道了 机器人 谢谢
Yeah, got it, robot. Thanks.
第一次出警 是时候展现实力了 副队
First call, lieutenant. Time to cowboy up.
走吧 队长 我早就准备好了
Let's go, cap. I've been born ready for this.
保罗 记得呼吸 -明白 队长
Hey, Paul, remember to breathe. - Copy that, cap.
我的天
Golly.
副队 你知道吗
You know what, lieutenant?
你能搞定的
You got this one in hand.
我回消防车等你
I'll see you back at the rig.
好了 126队 准备好撬棍和消防钩
Alright, 126, halligan and pike Poles.
我们上
Let's do this.
奥斯汀消防 我们来救援了
Austin fire! We're coming to you.
我在这
I'm over here!
注意脚下 小心点 好吗
Be sure to watch your step, okay?
各位 小心地板 这儿有点软
Hey, y'all, watch this floor. It's a little, spongy.
地板下可能已经腐烂了
Floorboards are probably rotted out from under there.
伙计们 只有一件事
Man, there ain't but one thing
我会过敏的
that gets my allergies going like this.
那儿不会是发霉了吧
Wouldn't be mold, would it?
没错
Yep.
女士
Ma'am?
离我很近了
You're getting warmer.
女士 -这儿
Ma'am? She's here. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey!
医护人员
Medics.
我终于知道要多少个老太太
Well, we finally found out how many old ladies
才能换一个灯泡了
it takes to change a light bulb.
一个肯定不行
More than one.
我在梯子上 没站稳
I was on the ladder and I, I just lost my balance.
这是TK和南希
This is tk and Nancy.
他们会给你测量生命体征
They're gonna take your vitals
然后给你戴上颈托来保护你的脊椎
and put a c-collar around your neck to protect your spine.
我是玛拉
I'm Myra.
如果阿诺德还在的话
My Arnold would be wagging his finger at me
他一定会指着我摇头说
if he were still around.
"为什么不雇个人来打理这些事情"
"Why don't you hire someone else to tidy and do all this stuff?"
我会说 "谢谢
But I'd say, "I like it the way I like it.
我就喜欢这样”
Thank you very much."
对了 你们进来的时候有看到一只橘色的虎斑猫吗
Say, did-did y'all see an orange tabby cat on your way in?
你看到了吗 -没有
Did you? - No. Nope.
那只小东西真是太神秘了
Well, that sprinkles can be so aloof.
我已经有一阵没见到她了
I haven't seen her in a while.
老实说 我也不知道她会躲在哪里
Honestly, I have no idea where she could be hiding.
我有个主意
I have a few ideas.
这时候猫小姐会在哪儿
Where's miss sprinkles when you need her?
队长 她心率还行 但是血压只有87/49
Cap, her heart rate's good, but BP's 87 over 49.
玛拉 你确定身上没地方疼吗
Myra, are you sure you're not in any pain?
我觉得我右腿有点酸
Well, I, I suppose my right leg's a little sore.
可能是摔得不太好
I think I might have come down on it funny.
南希 拿剪刀
Nancy, shears.
收到
Copy.
上帝保佑
God bless you.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, miss.
玛拉 没人说过你
Myra, has anybody ever told you
忍♥痛能力很强吗
that you have an exceptionally high pain tolerance?
这 很严重吗
I-Is it bad?
很遗憾的告诉你
I'm sorry to tell you.
你的胫骨开放性骨折了
You have a compound fracture in your tibia.
南希 用夹板固定
Nancy, we need to stabilize that with splints.
消防员们 都准备好了吗
Firefighters, y'all ready to go?
准备好了 -没错
Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
好了
Alright.
一 二
One, two.
等等 我的包 我需要我的包
Wait. My pocketbook. I need my pocketbook.
亲爱的 我们得先带你去医院
Honey, we need to get you to the hospital.
但我的眼镜和所有药都在那里面
But my glasses and-and all my medications are in there.
我离不开它
I need it.
就在我卧室的床头柜上
It's just on the nightstand in my back bedroom.
队长 你能帮我们解决吗
Captain, can y'all take care of this for us?
我们会把你的东西送到医院去
We will get your stuff and deliver it to the hospital.
他们会帮你的 玛拉 走吧 亲爱的
Hey, they got you, Myra. Come on, honey.
好了
Alright.
所以你打算派谁再进去
Who you gonna send back in there?
让我想想
Let's see here.
我来吧
I'll do it.
不行 哥们 你大鼻涕流的跟格兰德河一样
No, man. Stop it. Your nose is already running like the Rio Grande.
格兰德河是美国第五长河
我去吧 让我再拿双手套先
I'll do it. Just let me get another pair of gloves.
你知道老鼠可以一口就啃掉你的骨头吗
You know that rats can chomp right through human bone?
真的吗
Is that true?
算了吧 队长 让我来
You know what, cap? I'll just do it.
我选我自己
I pick me.
只是进去拿个包
Don't you think going back for a purse
你不觉得大材小用了吗
is a little beneath your pay grade?
我并不觉得这是大材小用 队长
There's no work beneath this lieutenant's pay grade, cap.
好吧 耗子哥 我不想惹上麻烦
Okay, rats, I don't want any trouble.
我只是想让你们知道 我要进来了
Alright, that's just so y'all know I'm comin'.
我只是进来给那位女士拿她的包
Just gonna come in here and get the nice lady's purse
拿到我就走
and be out.
行吧
Of course.
我只是把这堆垃圾清走
Okay, I'm just gonna move some trash. Alright?
你们不许咬我哦
So no need to bite nobody, y'all.
我们各自安好哈 耗子哥
Stay where you at, rats.
在这里
Yes!
找到了 感谢上帝
Yes. Thank you, lord Jesus.
我找到我要的东西了
Alright, I got what I needed.
我就再吵你们亿小下下
I'm just gonna make a lot of noise
很快的 我马上就走
then I'ma be on my merry way.
保罗
Paul?
你在里面干嘛呢
How you doing in there?
队长 我没事
Yeah, cap. I'm all good.
你可以联♥系♥医院了
You can radio the hospital and tell 'em
跟他们说我找到包了
that I have the lady's purse.
我还 找到猫小姐了
And, I found sprinkles.
卡桑德拉
Hey, Cassandra.
我就是打来看看你怎么样了
Yeah, just checking in, see how you're doing.
反正我吃进体内的所有东西
Everything that was on the inside of my body
现在都在我的体外了
is now on the outside of my body.
所以说 不管我当时吃了啥
So I think that whatever I ingested,
它确实起到了给我清肠的作用
it seems to have cleared my system.
听着 我马上要出去一趟
Listen, I'm heading out soon, so
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表