剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Alright, Cap, got the airbags in place
稳定容器的安全气囊已经就位
to stabilize the container.
摄像机开始录制 -好 我们开始行动
Camera's going up. -Alright, let's do it.
好的
Alright.
你们能看到吗
Okay. Can you guys see anything?
画面在后座
Alright, you're in the back seat.
再放慢点
Give it some more slack.
明白
MATEO : Got it.
就是他
That's him.
先生 我是欧文 斯特兰德队长
Sir, this is Captain Owen Strand,
奥斯汀消防局
Austin Fire Department.
如果你能听到我说话 可以给我一个信♥号♥♥吗
If you hear me, can you give me some sort of signal?
救我
Help me.
好 我们得进去亲自把他救出来
Alright, we got to go in and get him by hand.
我来做 把我的装备准备好
I'm gonna do it. Get my kit ready.
队长 你不能进去 这里太不稳定了
Cap, you can't go in there. It's too unstable.
是的 我知道 这就是为什么
Yeah, I know, that's why
只有我进去我才能放心
I'm the only one I'm comfortable sending in.
是啊 队长 但是这个人得能通过
Yeah, Cap, but that somebody has to fit through
不到三英尺的爬行空间
less than three feet of crawl space
所以不能是你 队长
and that somebody's not you, Cap.
你太高了
You're too tall.
只能是我
It has to be me.
好吧 收到
Alright, roger that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
今天的混乱情况
NEWSCASTER: Chaos reigns today
是由于一列货运列车刚刚脱轨
where a freight train has just derailed
点燃了山坡 -嘿 嘿 嘿
torching a hillside in flame. - Hey, hey, hey!
首先 -你在干什么
First - What do you think you're doing?
不好意思 我们在直播 -在火灾现场
Excuse me. We're live on air. - An active fire scene.
安全区在半英里外
The perimeter's a half mile back.
你们听到了 观众朋友们
You heard it, folks.
我们得结束了
We need to sign off,
更多消息将在六点钟提供
but more updates at 6:00.
我们走 我们走 我很抱歉
Let's go, let's go. I'm sorry.
我只是在尽力保护所有人的安全
I'm just trying to keep everybody safe.
哦 没错 -请快点
Oh, of course. -Come on.
我们理解 -麻烦快一点
We understand. -Come on, come on.
我们都有自己的工作要做
We all have our jobs to do.
肯尼 你在做什么
Kenny, what are you doing?
收拾东西 你听到他说的了
Packing up. You heard what he said.
那你听见我说什么了吗 我们也有工作要做
Did you hear what I said? We have a job to do,
所以现在 我们的任务是获取
and right now, it is our job to get an exclusive
关于今年最大的灾难的独家消息
of the biggest disaster of the year.
现在 来吧 快点 离开他的视线
Now, come on, hurry up and get out of his eyeline.
斯特兰德队长派我们来的 需要我们干什么
Captain Strand sent us. Where do you want us?
嘿
Hey!
我们在试着给罐车降温
We're trying to cool the tanker off,
但是火焰不断从两边袭来
but the flames keep pinching in from both sides.
抱歉 我不知道你的名字 队长
Sorry, I didn't catch your name, Captain.
哈森
Harthan.
你肯定就是马瓦尼副队长
You must be Lieutenant Marwani.
现在还不是呢
Not yet.
它快要爆♥炸♥了
Oh, this thing is going.
还没呢 这其实是一个安全装置
Not yet, it's not. It's actually a safety feature.
这是安全装置 -这是一个减压阀
That's a safety feature? - It's a relief valve.
火焰越高就代表
The taller those flames get...
我们的时间越少 -是的
The less time we have. -Yep!
队长 1.5个气压不够
Alright, Cap, the one-and-a-half's aren't gonna cut it.
我们需要加大压强 -好的
We need more pressure. -You're right.
129队 每180米放一个消防栓
Okay, 129, there should be hydrants every 600 feet
整条路都要
down that fire road!
压力升到4.5 对着它冲
I want four-and-a-halfs on all of them!
入口已经清理干净 队长
Entryway is clear, Cap.
好的
Alright.
如果听到奇怪的声音
You hear anything weird,
感觉怪怪的 就快点跑出来
get a bad vibe, you get the hell out.
这是命令 懂了吗
That's an order. You understand?
我会立马钻出来的 队长
I'll wriggle as fast as I can, Cap.
了解
Copy.
药品在这个包里面
Hey, the meds are in this compartment.
如果你需要任何工具 在包前面找
Any tools you might need are in this front pouch.
知道了吗 -收到
Alright? - Got it.
谢啦 兄弟 -马特奥
Thanks, homey. -And, Teo...
好了
Alright.
好了
Okay.
保罗 准备好破碎机
Hey, Paul, get the jaws ready
万一塌了 你也好救人
in case that thing collapses on him.
已经拿着了 在待命
Already got 'em. Standing by.
我去了
Alright, here we go.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我叫马特奥 -我是富兰克林
I'm Mateo. - I'm Franklin.
我会救你出去的
Well, look, I'm gonna get you outta here, okay?
嗯 -我要先到这里来
Mm-hmm. -I'm gonna try to slide in here
让我帮我们的医疗人员检查一下
and I gotta check you out for my paramedic friends.
好的
Alright. Alright.
我来了
Come on.
好的
Okay. Well...
他的气道看起来很通畅
His airways look clear.
呼吸很浅
Breathing is shallow.
我得检查一下你的脉搏 兄弟
I'ma check your pulse, alright, buddy?
脉搏大约是 130
Hey, pulse is about 130.
这有点高 但也在意料之中
Alright, that's elevated, but to be expected.
问问他哪里疼
Ask him what hurts.
哪里最疼
Alright, what hurts most?
胸口
My chest.
这玩意压在上面
Oh, this thing's on top of it, huh? Okay.
看看他的腿
Show us his legs.
我尽量让你们看得清楚点
I'm trying to give you guys a good view here.
怎么样
How's that?
他的腿被方向盘卡住了
They're pinned under the steering column.
让他动动四肢
Ask him to move his extremities.
收到 你能试着动动你的脚吗
Okay. Can you try and move your feet for me?
好的 没事
Okay, okay. No, it's fine, it's fine.
他的脚能动
Okay, yeah, he can.
他被困住了 -收到
He's just trapped in. -Okay.
切断方向盘 但要慢慢来
Cut the steering column, but take your time.
我要滑到副驾驶上 -好
Alright, I'm gonna slide my way to the passenger side. -Okay.
让我看看能不能对这东西做点什么
Now let's see if we could do anything about this beam.
我要试试把这个东西从你身上弄下来
Okay. I'm gonna try to slide this thing off you.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
感觉怎么样 -好多了
How's that feel? -That's better.
好的
Alright. Oh.
你喜欢独角兽
You a unicorn fan, huh?
我女儿喜欢
My daughter is.
朱丽叶
Juliette.
她六岁 -听着
She's six. -Well, look...
接下来可能会有点不舒服
this is gonna get uncomfortable, okay?
好 - 你看着这个
Okay. -The more this guy dances,
多想想你的女儿
the more you think of your little girl.
好的 -我把它就放在这里
Okay. - I'm gonna place this over here
我现在要把方向盘锯下来
while I, uh, saw off that steering wheel.
我把摄像头放在他们能看见的地方
I'll place this right here so they can see.
好 我要开始了
Okay, here I go.
马上好了 伙计
Almost done, baby.
看着那个独角兽
Keep looking at that unicorn.
想想你的女儿
Think of your daughter.
好 我成功了
Alright, I got it!
我成功了 我成功了
I got it, I got it.
我们成功了
We got it, baby.
他的腿解开了
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表