剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Okay, so this says that
晚上十点后就不能进食
you're not supposed to eat after 10:00 p.m.
今晚要用抗菌皂洗澡
and to shower with antibacterial soap tonight.
好吗 -好的
Okay? - Yeah. Okay.
还有明天你想我几点接你
And what time do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?
七点半 在女孩们上车后
Uh, 7:30. After the girls get on the bus.
好 我会开个"餐车"账号♥
Okay, and then I'll start a meal train,
为在困难时期的人提供三餐帮助的网站 通常是亲朋好友对其进行帮助
因为当我妈生病那会 饭菜
because when my mom got sick, the meal...
它毁掉了
It's ruined!
发生什么了
Whoa. What's going on?
伊兹撕坏了她的新舞蹈服
Izzy tore her new dance outfit.
我意思是 我本可以缝起来 但我的关节炎
I mean, I'd sew it myself, but my arthritis.
没事 交给我吧
It's okay. I'll take it from here.
谢谢你照看孩子们 比斯利女士
Thank you, Mrs. Beasley, for watching the girls.
别客气 我们会找到解决办法的 伊兹
Always. We'll figure something out, Izzy.
周六见
See you Saturday.
所以 你当时穿着它排练 对吧
So, you were rehearsing in it, weren't you?
是的
Yeah.
我知道你说过不能那样做 但我想感受一下
I know you said not to, but I wanted to see how it felt.
我猜上次的生长突增期也有影响
I suppose that last growth spurt of yours didn't help either.
演出就在周日 我该怎么办
The performance is on Sunday. What am I gonna do?
别担心 孩子 我可以调整尺寸
Mija, don't worry about it. I can resize it.
真的吗 -当然 有妈在你身后呢
Really? - Absolutely. Mama's got you.
谢谢妈妈 -小事
Thank you, Mom. - Yeah.
南希 -你好 小伊
Hey, Nancy. - What up, Iz?
所以 我猜我可以在清单上写
So, I guess I'll add
需要一名世界一流的女裁缝
find a world-class seamstress to the list.
不 不需要 我搞得定
No. No need, I got it.
但在周日前你会没精力缝的
But you're not gonna feel like sewing that by Sunday.
但愿如此 毕竟我们周五有轮班
I should hope so. We've got a shift on Friday.
还有TK生日派对
We've got TK's party.
但你做不了这些事情的
And you're not doing any of that stuff.
你明天就要手术了
You're having surgery tomorrow.
这只是个门诊手术而已
It is an outpatient procedure.
医生说你可能会痛得要命
The doctor said that you could be sore as hell.
我生过双胞胎 所以没问题的
I gave birth to twins. I think I can handle it.
所以你不打算休病假
So you're not planning on taking any sick leave?
你知道的 现在不是休病假的好时机
You know, it's just not a good time for time off.
不是好时机
Not a good time?
队长 这是癌症
Cap, it's cancer.
好的
Okay.
尽管如此
Be that as it may.
还有很多人指望着我
I've got a lot of people depending on me.
现在 如果你能对这事进行保密
And for now, I would just really appreciate it
我会非常感激
if you kept this to yourself.
这是否意味着
Does that mean you're...
你不打算告诉任何人
not planning on telling anyone?
孩子们已经有很多事要操心了
The girls have enough on their plate as it is,
我不想再火上浇油了
and I don't need the drama at work.
那你开始化疗时怎么办
But what about when you start chemo and radiation?
船到桥头自然直
I will cross that bridge when I come to it.
嘿 -爸爸
Hey, hey. - Hey, Dad.
进来吧
Come on in.
卡洛斯 牛仔帽很不错啊
Hey, Carlos. Love the Stetson.
谢谢 这里闻起来令人难以置信
Thank you. Smells incredible in here.
谢谢 谢谢 恩佐
Thank you. Thank you. Enzo.
一周见两次 咱俩新纪录哈
Twice in one week. New record for us, huh?
难以置信 -噢
Unbelievable. - Oh.
所以乔纳
So, Jonah...
我听说你最近喜欢上了涂色
I hear that you have recently gotten into coloring.
谢谢 -你
Thank you. - You...
别客气噢
Well, you are so welcome.
嘿 -他知道该说啥
Hey! - He knows what to say.
这是谁呢
Yeah. And who's this?
我是索菲亚 乔纳的保姆
I'm Sofia. Jonah's nanny.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
不 她是天赐宝物
No, she is a godsend.
这才是她的介绍
That's what she is.
乔纳 别在沙发上
Jonah. Not on the sofa.
懂我意思了吗
See what I mean?
这是给你的
Oh, uh, this is for you.
谢谢 波特瑞 2006
Oh. Thank you. Ponteroy 2006?
这比我的房♥租还贵
This is more expensive than my rent.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
至少比你的房♥租还贵个1500美元
Your rent is at least $1,500 more.
你在网站上背调过我
Did you Zillow me?
一家美国线上房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥网站
我的房♥地♥产♥小组正想投资
My real estate group is looking to invest
在这地段且跟你租金价位差不多的房♥子
in properties down here at your price point.
所以 谁知道呢
So, who knows?
也许这段时间我们会常碰面
Maybe we'll be seeing a lot more of each other, huh?
你就做梦吧
One can only dream.
所以 棒球赛最后一局的下半场
So, bottom of the last inning,
击球手将球击到与天同高
the batter pops it sky-high to shortstop.
现在我才碰巧知道游击手可以搞定飞天球
Now, I happen to know the shortstop can handle a fly ball
因为我们之前整个冬天都在雪地里练习
because we practiced them all winter in the snow.
记得吗 孩子
Remember, kiddo?
我记得
Oh, I remember.
不管怎么说 随着球落下来
Anyway, as the ball's coming down,
却看不到游击手人了
the shortstop's nowhere to be found
因为他双手成杯状
because he's got his hands cupped
走得像个鼻涕虫样到了外场
walking a slug to the outfield.
其实是个竹节虫
It was a stick bug, actually.
在比赛中途
In the middle of the game?
是啊 他当时在跑垒路径
Yeah, he was in the base path,
你知道的 不然他会被压扁的
and, you know, he would have gotten smooshed.
不过我接住了球
Uh, I made the catch, though.
我感到无比骄傲
Oh, I couldn't have been more proud.
不是对徒手接球这个行为
And not for the barehanded catch,
而是我们都知道
but because we knew
有个正在冉起的真正环境保护者
we had a true environmentalist in the making.
是的 我几年前就知道了
Yes, I knew that years before,
当我带他去黄石公园露营那会
when I took him camping in Yellowstone.
空气真的超级纯净
The air was so clean,
我想全部吸入放进肺里封存
I wanted to breathe it in and never let go.
我也可以那样憋气
I can hold my breath.
真的吗 好 那我们来场比赛吧
Oh, yeah? Alright, let's have a contest, then.
准备好了吗
You ready?
一 二 三 走
One, two, three, go.
乔纳 你打败我啦
Jonah, you beat me.
干得好
Good job.
你能想象妈妈在看到我们
Can you imagine what Mom would say
一起吃晚餐这幅场景会说什么吗
if she saw all of us at dinner together?
她永远都不会相信的
Well, she'd never believe it.
尤其是在上次之后
Especially after last time.
上次发生什么了
What happened last time?
上次这俩在我十三岁成人礼时
Well, these two decided to get into
犹太教男性成人礼在13岁
决定来场扳手腕比赛
an arm wrestling match at my bar mitzvah
而且还输出不太合适的语言
and the language was, uh, not so age-appropriate.
当时不在状态 -我也是
Not my finest hour. - Or mine.
所以最后谁赢了
So who won?
是我 -是个平局
I did. - It was a draw.
是个平局吗 -你赢了吗
It was a draw? - You won?
那不是平局
It was not a draw.
我当时掰到你手臂离桌子不到三厘米
I had your arm an inch off the table.
没错 但我的手还没碰到桌子
Yeah, but my hand didn't touch the table.
因为我不想掰断你的手腕
Because I didn't wanna break your wrist.
不 你当时是没力了 -我没力
No, no, no, no. You fatigued. - I fatigued?
不管怎么说 这事儿就算过去了 好吗
Regardless. We could let it go. Yeah?
可以 -当然
Sure. - Absolutely.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表