剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
她一直在我脑海里萦绕 但我
and she's gotten into my head, but I.
觉得这没什么好担心的
I don't think it's anything to lose sleep over.
除非你真的在担心什么
Except you are losing sleep.
还有别的事
There was something else.
你在睡梦中说话
You were talking in your sleep.
我说了啥
What was I saying?
对不起 我保证过的
"I'm sorry. I promised."
你一直在说这几句
You kept saying that over and over again.
是吗
I did?
这对你来说是不是意味着什么
Does that mean anything to you?
介意我坐这吗
Mind if I sit here?
队长 -是汤米
Cap? - Tommy.
当我们都没轮班时
When we're not on shift.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
上次我们聊完后
You know, after our conversation,
我想到自己也该做乳♥房♥♥x光检查了
I realized that I was due for a mammogram myself.
所以我今天打电♥话♥来看看能不能约得上号♥
So I called today to see if I can get an appointment.
在镇上的同一家诊所
At the same clinic across town
和我正好在同一时间段
at the exact same time as me.
巧得难以置信哈
That's crazy, right?
马特奥让你来的 是不是
Mateo told you, didn't he?
我既不能肯定也不能否定
I can neither confirm nor deny.
如果说是他说的 那确实是
If he did, he did it
因为他不想让你一个人待着
because he didn't want you to be alone right now.
是啊 听起来确实像他
Yeah, that sounds like him.
好吧 谢了 队长
Well, thanks, cap.
汤米
Tommy.
我希望这听起来不会很奇怪 但
I hope this doesn't sound weird, but,
从我遇见你的那一刻 你就让我想起了某个人
from the moment I met you, you reminded me of someone.
谁
Who?
我
Me.
因为我们是消防队里最高的妞
Because we're the tallest chicks at the firehouse?
嗯 是的...
Well, yeah... well, yes.
而且你心胸宽广 南希
And you have a big heart, Nancy.
但你也是名斗士
But you're also a brawler.
当生活出其不意给我们来了一脚时
And when life tries to sucker punch people like us,
我们立马开战 反手就是一拳
we jump in, we start punching back.
但生活并不会按规则出拳
But life doesn't fight fair.
当你凝视深渊
And when you're looking at something...
深渊也在凝视你
Like what you might be looking at,
所以最好不要孤军上阵
it's best not to fight alone.
我妈42岁才有了我
My mom had me when she was 42.
她称我是她的"小意外"
She called me her little oopsie.
我当时才七岁 在万圣节那会
I was seven. It was Halloween.
我装扮成疯狂辣妹
I was going as scary spice,
“疯狂辣妹”是英国著名流行音乐女子组合Spice Girls 里梅兰妮·布朗的绰号♥
然后她说感觉有点不舒服
and she said she didn't feel well...
要去看医生
And she'd be going to the doctor.
结果却在圣诞节前去世了
She was dead by Christmas.
太快了
So fast.
不
No.
那是我人生中最长的两个月
Those were the longest two months of my life.
我看过我妈所经历的一切
The things I saw my mom go through.
我至今都无法忘记 队长
I still can't unsee those images, cap.
同时我为把马特奥推开而感到难过
And I feel bad for pushing Mateo away,
但我不想让他看我...
but I don't want him to see me...
像你看你妈那样
The way you saw your mom?
你不觉得他很勇敢吗
Don't you think he's brave enough?
是
Yeah.
我知道他是
I know he is.
但我担心的是我自己
It's me I'm worried about.
不是吧
Come on.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
嘿 奥托
Hey, Otto.
嘿 雷吉娜
Hey, Regina.
今晚有什么计划吗
Any big plans tonight?
没 我估计就是到处转转
Nah, I'll probably just end up hanging around.
奥托 你还好吗
Otto, are you okay?
我 -是啊
Me? - Yeah.
当然
Yeah.
好得很
I'm great.
只是钥匙掉地上了
Just dropped my keys.
有点够不着而已
I can't quite reach 'em.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a good one.
好 你也是
Yeah. You too.
晚安 -晚安 雷吉娜
Good night. - Good night, Regina.
去它的
Screw this.
911接线员
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
来电人
你们快派人过来 这个人快被压扁了
他在这
He's in here.
当我进来时他就这样了
I found him like this when I came in.
我没法挪走这东西
I-I couldn't lift it off of him.
好的 谢谢你 -剩下的交给我们处理
Alright, thank you, man. - We'll take it from here.
先生 你叫什么名字
Sir, what's your name?
奥托 我的名字是奥托·里德
Otto. My name is Otto Reed.
好 奥托 听着 我们现在要把这东西从你身上移开 好吗
Alright, Otto, listen, we're gonna get this off you, okay?
但我们得先让医护人员对你进行检查 好吗
But first we need the paramedics to check you out, alright?
嘿 消防员 先放些支架在这
Hey, firefighters, let's get some, cribbing over here
来支撑这台机器
to shore up this machine.
TK 南希 建立输液通道
Tk, Nancy, start a line.
嘿 奥托 我是汤米 你感觉怎么样
Hey, Otto. I'm Tommy. How you feeling?
身冷 压扁 还有丢脸到心冷
Cold, crushed, and humiliated.
当我的糖掉不下来时 我就把手伸进机器里
I reached into the machine when my candy wouldn't drop
结果手臂就卡住了
and my arm got stuck.
我后面猛拽了出来
I yanked it out.
结果这东西就倒在我身上了
The whole thing came down on top of me.
好的 队长 高压60低压30
Alright, cap, BP's 60 over 30.
心率接近120
Heart rate's pushing 120.
他身体开始代偿了
He's starting to compensate.
嘿 奥托 你在这待了多久了
Hey, Otto. How long have you been under here?
大约一两个小时吧
An hour or two, give or take.
一两个小时
An hour or two?
奥托 你有没有想让我们帮你打电♥话♥联♥系♥的人
Otto, is there someone that you'd like us to call for you?
现在
Now?
为什么要现在打电♥话♥给别人
Why would I wanna call somebody now?
我相信你现在患有挤压综合征
I believe you're suffering from crush syndrome.
这到底是什么意思
What does that mean exactly?
意思是你的四肢正在被压力挤压
It means that the pressure is compressing your extremities
毒素聚积
and building up toxins.
通常情况下 压力会影响血液循环 减少氧气和营养物质的输送 从而导致乳酸等代谢废物和其他有害物质在组织中堆积
一旦挤压物从你身上移除
Once the weight is lifted off of you,
所有毒素就会涌向你的心脏
all those toxins are going to rush to your heart.
你的意思是说这会让我心脏停止
Are you saying it's gonna stop my heart,
然后死亡
and kill me?
我们会尽全力
We're gonna do everything possible
来避免这样的情况发生
to keep that from happening.
那我就真的希望你们能赢
Then I really hope you win.
如果当时我在有求助机会时向人求救
I could have avoided all this if I just asked for help
这一切就不会发生了
when I had the chance.
我当时太尴尬了
I was too embarrassed.
你知道吗
You know what?
我确实有想联♥系♥的人
I do wanna call somebody.
来自应付款项项目的雷吉娜
Regina from accounts payable.
好 她电♥话♥多少
Okay. What's her number?
不
No.
我会自己打 在摆脱这一切后
I'll call myself, after I get out of this.
就约她出去
To ask her out.
好 真不错 奥托
Okay. Good for you, Otto.
这会不会
Would it...
很奇怪如果我要求你拉着我的手
Would it be too weird to ask you to hold my hand?
不 完全不会
No, not at all.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表