剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
她的癌症
About her cancer?
是的
Yeah.
她告诉我了
Yeah, she told me.
也跟孩子们说了
And, uh, she told the girls too.
她们什么反应
How did they take it?
挺难受的 但你知道
It-it was rough, but, you know,
她们和汤米一样坚强
they're-they're strong like their mama.
我很欣慰
I'm glad.
医生们怎么说 她会没事吗
But the doctors, they think that she's gonna be alright?
医生给她用了抗凝血药
Yeah. They gave her some blood thinners.
用于防止血液凝结 降低形成血栓的风险
还要住院观察几天
They're gonna hold her for a couple nights for observation.
他们说最糟的阶段已经过去了
But, you know, they said that the worst part's behind her.
那就好
Okay. That's good.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
What can I do?
她说想马上见你
She just said she wanted to talk to you right away.
哪怕她睡着了
Said, even if she was sleeping.
她真这么说 -是的
She did? - Yeah.
好 -我来拿
Okay. - So, uh... gimme.
她在408病房♥
She's in, uh, 408.
我 呃
I... Uh, just...
得提醒你一下 她状态不太好
Just as a heads-up, uh, she don't look good.
好 -嗯
Okay. - Yeah.
明白了
Okay.
南希
Hey, Nancy.
汤米 你感觉怎么样
Hi, Tommy. How are you feeling?
我感觉
Like I...
医生
They're...
医生说
They're saying
有血栓是因为我太操劳了
that the clot was due to overexertion.
谁都有可能遇上这种事
Could have happened to anybody.
这不是你的错 -不
It's not your fault. - Yes, it is.
你之前就提醒过我
You warned me.
结果这癌症
Turns out cancer is...
比我以为的麻烦多了
more than just a little inconvenient.
嗯
Yeah.
还没到最难的阶段呢
It's already kicking my ass. I...
它就已经让我吃尽了苦头
I haven't even gotten to the hard part yet.
这已经是最难的阶段了
It's all the hard part.
但癌症还不知道
But what cancer doesn't know is that you're about
你马上就要开始反击了
to start kicking its ass right back.
等我站起来再说
Just as soon as I get upright again.
好
Right.
然后就开始战斗
And then it'll be on.
听着
Listen, uh...
如果我要赢得这场战斗
If I'm gonna win this fight,
我不能束手束脚
I can't do it with one hand tied behind my back.
我得暂时离开126队
I'm gonna need to walk away from the 126.
可能要离开很长一段时间
And it might be for a long time.
我明白
I get it.
你需要休息多久就多久
Take all the time that you need.
斯蒂芬斯队长随时可以顶上
And the good news is, we know Captain Stephens is ready to plug in.
我不要斯蒂芬斯
I don't want Stephens.
我要你
I want you.
我 当队长
Me? Captain?
他们给你用了什么药
What kinda drugs do they have you on?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready for that.
如果这周证明了什么
If this week has proven anything...
那就是你足够智慧 谦逊
is that you're wise and humble...
还很有耐心
and patient.
这都是我现在无法做到的
Which is more than I can say for myself right now.
这也是为什么我希望你
It's why I would like to make you...
担任126队的代理急救队长
acting Paramedic Captain of the 126.
哇哦
Wow.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
但是
But?
也有点害怕
Terrified.
很好
Good.
所以我知道你已经准备好了
Well, that's how I know you're ready.
我会为你加油 队长
I'll be cheering for you, Captain.
你也是 队长
You too, Captain.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表