剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
It's closer than that.
队长 风越来越大了
Cap? The wind's picking up!
我知道 特丽娜
I know. Trina!
最后一次呼叫 特丽娜
Last call for Trina!
奥斯汀急救
Austin EMS!
队长 我觉得我们该离开了
Cap, I think maybe we should just go.
特丽娜
Trina?
队长 我找到她了
Cap, I found her.
赶紧带她离开这 TK 去拿背板
We gotta get her out of here. TK, go get the backboard.
收到
Copy!
南希 别让氯气接触到你的皮肤
Nancy, don't let the chlorine touch your skin.
调度中心 我们已经找到她了
Dispatch, we found her.
告诉西园医院准备好接收一名
Tell West Park to prepare for a female in critical condition
有多处化学烧伤的危急女性病人
with severe chemical burns.
收到 队长 请尽快撤离
Copy you, Captain. Please hurry.
队长
Cap...
我看到了 -队长
I see it. -Cap!
救护车
The ambo...
把她放到背板上
Let's get her on the backboard.
抓紧
Hurry!
我来扶着头 -好
I got the head. -Alright.
髋部 -好了
Hips. -Here we go.
队长 救护车 -已经在云团里了
Cap, the ambo-- - It's already in the cloud.
我差点就拿不到除颤仪了
I barely got out with the LIFEPAK.
所以我们现在该怎么做
So what do we do now?
带她进学校
Let's get her in the school.
快 就现在
Hurry. Now!
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go!
快走
Let's go.
背直起来
Straight back.
往上走
Step up.
好 我们快到了
Okay, we're almost there.
第一响应者们正在冒着
First responders are currently risking
生命危险来进行疏散
life and limb to evacuate
每个人都在毒气团的路上
everyone in the path of the poison cloud.
我听说只是吸入氯气
I'm told simply breathing in chlorine gas
就可以使肺部液化
can liquefy the lungs,
从而造成呼吸衰竭
which can result in respiratory failure,
如果达到足够多的暴露量 便可导致死亡
and with enough exposure, death.
也许我们放些音乐会更好
Probably better... if we put on some music.
我前妻在国税局工作
My ex-wife works for the IRS.
那对我的血压友好多了
That was a lot easier on my blood pressure.
高度紧张
Hypertension.
和急救人员约会的乐趣之一
One of the joys of dating a first responder.
对 现在有个事 卡洛斯
Yeah, that's the thing, Carlos.
我都不确定汤米和我是否还在恋爱中
I'm not even sure if Tommy and I are dating anymore.
想要跟我聊聊发生了什么吗
You want to tell me what happened?
她跟我求婚了
She proposed to me.
所以你怎么说
So what did you say?
我当然接受了
I accepted, obviously.
只是有一个小小的条件
With one little caveat,
就是她和她的孩子得见我的前妻
that she and the kids meet my ex-wife.
所以你 你给她发出了最后通牒
So you, you gave her an ultimatum?
没 没 我没有给她最后通牒
No. No, I did not give her an ultimatum.
这-这是 这更像是个条款
It-it was, it was more like a stipulation.
好吧 这是最后通牒 但
Fine. It was an ultimatum, but...
卡桑德拉 顺便说一句 是一位很好的母亲
Cassandra, who's a wonderful mother, by the way,
允许我带着她的独生女离开堪萨斯州
allowed me to move away from Kansas with her only child.
所以她有权决定谁会出现在梅洛迪的生活中
It's only reasonable that she have some say
这是合理的
in who will be in Melody's life.
对 这个确实合理
No, that is totally reasonable
也是你遇见汤米之前
and something you clearly agreed to
就已经明确同意了的
long before you ever met Tommy.
没错 这不是针对汤米的
Exactly. It's not personal.
但你现在才跟她说
But you only sprang it on her now.
我真的搞砸了 对吧
I botched it real good, huh?
我从未打算过再婚的 卡洛斯
I never thought I was gonna get married again, Carlos.
但遇到汤米后 想法就改变了
But I met Tommy, and it all went out the window.
这几个月来我一直想要告诉她
I've been meaning to tell her for months,
但我担心会搞砸
but I was worried that I would blow everything up.
现在我说出来了 也确实搞砸了一切
And now that I have, I've blown everything up...
和我的挚爱
with the love of my life.
她知道吗
Does she know that?
关于她是你的挚爱这点
That she's the love of your life?
自从她不理着我后 我还没找到机会去跟她说
Well, I haven't had a chance to tell her since she's been ghosting me.
你可以的 当她从那扇门走进来时
You will when she walks through that door.
如果她没先揍我的话
If she doesn't kick my butt first.
如实跟你说
I gotta be honest with you, man.
我 我很担心这是必败无疑的事
I'm... I'm worried that it's a lost cause.
但不管怎么说你还是出现了
But you showed up anyway.
这就是你和汤米的一个共同点
That's one thing you and Tommy have in common.
你们奋勇一战
You fight the good fight.
TK 给她上除颤仪
TK, get her on the LIFEPAK.
南希 找毛巾和纸巾
Nancy, find towels, paper towels.
把它们打湿然后塞到窗边
Wet them down and put 'em along the sills.
好
Yeah.
坚持住 特丽娜 我们来帮你
Hang in there, Trina. We got you.
我们来帮你
We got you.
脉搏很弱
Pulse is faint.
血氧饱和度在下降 32 28 26
Sats are dropping. 32, 28, 26.
我听到有很多喉鸣声
Uh I'm hearing a lot of stridor.
喃
Buh...
我知道 你现在很难受
I know. You're in a lot of pain.
TK 注射15毫克吗♥啡♥
TK, push 15 milligrams of morphine.
不从5毫克开始吗
You don't want to start with five?
15毫克
Fifteen.
特丽娜 你是想跟我们说什么吗
Trina, are you trying to tell us something?
喃
Buh...
我觉得她可能是想说“男孩”
I think she's trying to say "boy."
你是想说 "男孩" 吗 -男...
Are you trying to say "boy"? - Buh...
那个烧伤的小男孩还好吗
"Is the boy okay?"
还好吗 -还好
K... - Yes.
因为你提前“警告”他了
Because you warned him.
你救了他
You saved him.
太好了
Okay.
我们让她安息了
We gave her some peace.
这也算有点意义 对吧
That's something, right?
对
Yeah.
队长 你过来看看
Cap, you're gonna wanna see this.
我们现在该往哪边走 -退回来
Which way do we go now? - Back.
现在怎么做
Now what?
还有多余的纸巾吗
Are there any more paper towels?
我们需要把毒气堵在门口
We need to stuff them under the door and in the jams.
没有了 我都把它们用到窗边上了
No, I used them all on the windows.
外套 快点 我们可以用外套
Jackets. Hurry. We'll use our jackets.
好的 这就是我们能堵的最大程度了
Alright, that's as sealed as we're gonna get it, Cap.
好 我们离门口
Okay. Um, let's, uh, let's go as far back.
越远越好
As far back into the room as we can.
我们...-嘿
Let's just... -Hey.
想不到吧
You never know, right?
调度中心 这里是126队
Dispatch, this is Rescue 126.
我们在位于一楼的
We're in the science room
科学教室里
on the first floor of the elementary school.
收到 126 你的病人怎么样了
I read you, 126. How's your patient?
她没撑过来
She didn't make it.
听着 我们被困在这里了
Uh, listen... we're, uh, we're hemmed in here,
我 我需要你帮我一个忙
and I-I need you to do me a favor.
好 好 什么都可以 队长
Yeah, yeah, whatever you need, Captain.
我需要你记下来
I need you to write this down.
1 9 0 4 2 4 1 2
One, nine, zero, four, two, four, one, two.
这是什么
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表