剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
What is that?
是我卧室衣柜里的保险柜密♥码♥
It's the combination to the fire safe in my bedroom closet.
那有我的财务文件
It holds my financial docs,
信托基金 护照 还有出生证明
my trust, passports, and birth certificates.
维嘉队长 为什么要把这些告诉我
Captain Vega, why are you telling me this?
因为现在毒气正在进入我们所在的教室
I'm telling you because that gas is coming into this room,
你♥爸♥和格蕾丝会需要这些东西
and your dad and Gracie are gonna need all that stuff
来照顾好我的女儿们
to take good care of my girls.
等等 别 别这么说
Wait, don't, don't say that.
我们会找人救你们出去的 好吗
We're gonna get somebody out to you guys, okay?
没人会来的
No one's coming.
当我们决定要留下时 就知道了
We knew that when we decided to stay behind.
怀亚特 我需要你向我保证
Wyatt, I need you to promise me something.
你会告诉你♥爸♥
I need you to promise that you will tell your dad
让他给予我的女孩们所有的爱
to give my girls all the love.
好 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
队长
Cap...
等等 我感觉它停了
Wait. I think it's stopping.
它吹走了
It's blowing away.
跟你说了吧
I told you.
我不觉得这是风扇的功劳
I don't think it's the fan.
调度中心 风转向了
Dispatch, the wind has changed direction.
毒气团正在离开我们所在的建筑物
The fog is now moving away from the building.
天啊 太好了
Oh, my God, that's amazing!
对啊 我觉得我们会没事的
Yeah. I think we're gonna be okay.
我意思是 我 我得改改我保险箱的密♥码♥了
I mean, I-I have to change the combination to my safe.
那 真的是明智之举 队长
Yeah, that's, that's probably wise, Captain.
毕竟都被录下来了
This is all recorded.
发生什么了
What happened?
好消息 风向变了
Great news. The, the wind just shifted.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
这里是调度中心
This is central dispatch.
我们得到准确消息 风向已变
We have a confirmed weather shift,
风暴也要来了
and storm front coming into the area.
风暴要来了
Storm front coming into the area.
请各单位人员尽快撤离
Prepare to evacuate as soon as possible.
坏消息 队长 风向变了
Bad news, Cap. The wind just shifted.
什么 -毒气往哪里去了
What? - Which way is the cloud headed now?
直冲冲朝我们这里来了
It's comin' right at us.
队长
Cap?
队长 现在的风速是65千米/小时
Cap, the wind is blowing at 35 knots.
我们只有三四分钟的时间
We have three to four minutes tops
时间一到 我们就会被毒气包围
before that cloud is on top of us.
马特奥 我们的车被炸毁了吗
Mateo, how'd the rigs fare in the explosion?
它们应该还能开
I think they're drivable, Cap.
好 你现在拿齐东西
Good. I need you to pack up your gear,
回到车上去 然后开车走
get back to the trucks and get out of here.
什么 那你怎么办 队长
What? What about you, Cap?
我继续干 我自己把他救出来
I'm gonna keep cutting. I'll extract him myself.
队长 马里安说了 还有三分钟毒气就要过来了
Cap, you heard Marj. The cloud's three minutes away.
队长 来不及的
Cap, you're not gonna make it.
如果你不拖慢我的进度 说不定可以呢
I might, if you quit slowing me down.
但 队长 让我们留下来帮忙吧
But, Cap, let us stay and help you.
我们一起救他
We can do this together.
不行 这是命令 你们快走
No! It's an order. Evacuate now.
快点撤退
Now, go!
再切几根 我就能救你出来了
Just a few more cuts and I'll be to you.
好的
Okay.
天啊 你们看
Oh, my God, look at that thing.
调度中心 这里是126队 请注意
Dispatch, this is 126. Please be advised
我们已奉命撤离脱轨事故区域
that we were ordered to evacuate the involved rail car.
但是斯特兰德队长
While Captain Strand--
斯特兰德队长还在里面做着最后的努力
While Captain Strand remains inside in a final effort
还在对遇难者进行施救
to extract the victim.
该死 -怎么了
Damn it! - What happened?
刀片坏了
Blade broke.
趁着毒气没来 你快跑吧
You need to get out of here while you still can.
我答应过你哥哥的
Made a promise to your brother.
不能丢下你
Can't go back on that.
会很疼吧
It's gonna hurt, isn't it?
没事 很快的
It'll be quick.
尽你最大的努力 憋一口气
Hold your breath for as long as you can.
什么
What the...
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah. Yeah.
这是什么情况
What the heck was that?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
贾德 -你好啊 队长
Judd? - Howdy, Cap.
你
How
你是怎么知道我们在哪里的
How did you even know to be here?
我听收音机里说的 这里有个X的标记
I heard on the radio. X marks the spot,
就是感觉 需要来个人推你一把
and figured you could use a push.
车开的不错
Your boy can drive.
但是你得买♥♥定几个保险了 孩子
But you're gonna need some damn good insurance, son.
别担心 有我们呢
Don't worry. We'll take care of you.
奥斯汀居民 都平安地回到了家
Austin residents are returning to their homes tonight
因为随之而来的风暴清除了
after a thunderstorm washed away
残余的氯气
the last remnants of chlorine gas.
我到家了 -妈妈
I'm home. -Hey, Mom!
过来
Oh, come here.
抱太紧了 -我知道
Too tight, Mom. -I know.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
特雷弗
Trevor.
抱歉 我以为两姐妹没人看着
Sorry, I figured the girls might need someone,
没想到你早就安排好了一切
but you obviously had them in good hands.
原来你没打招呼就来了吗
You came here without her knowing?
爸 你有点恐怖啊
Dad, that's creepy.
去拿你的书包
Go get your backpack.
你们在冷战吗
Are you guys not talking or something?
你们去帮梅乐妮收拾书包吧
Uh, go help Melody get her backpack.
好吧 就在卧室的床边
Okay. It's in the bedroom right by the--
顺便把门关上
Yeah, and close the door.
我们也该
You know what? I think we should--
那我们也回家了 汤米
We're gonna go, Tommy.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
怎么了
Yes, ma'am?
谢谢你 -乐意效劳
Thank you. - Anytime.
祝你好运
Good luck.
汤米 我要向你道歉
Tommy, I wanted to apologize
我不应该现在才突然跟你说卡桑德拉的情况
for dropping that Cassandra bomb on you. It...
我错了
It wasn't cool.
如果你不想给自己压力
And if you're not comfortable subjecting yourself
不想见我前妻 我也可以理解
to an interview with my ex-wife, I totally get it.
你是我此生的挚爱 汤米
You are the love of my life, Tommy.
我可以为你付出一切
I'll do anything to make this work.
打给她 打给卡桑德拉
Call her. Call Cassandra.
你确定吗 -如果
Are you sure? -If--
如果说今天我学到了什么
If today has taught me anything,
那就是 我也想知道
it's that I would want to know...
谁能让我安心地把女儿托付给她
the person who's gonna help raise my girls too.
你是个了不起的女人 汤米维嘉
You are an amazing woman, Tommy Vega.
确实 你得把这句话刻进骨子里
Yeah. And don't you ever forget it.
特雷弗 你的手指甲是粉色的吗
Hey, Trevor. Are your fingernails pink?
脚指甲也是 -哇哦
Toes too. - Wow.
嗯嗯 -你完蛋了
Mm. - You messed up good
孩子们会食髓知味的
'cause, you know, now they smell blood.
他们看着很聊得来嘛
Ah, well, they seem to be enjoying each other's company.
我想知道他们在上面聊什么呢
Gee, I wonder what they could be talking about up there.
你敢信
Can you believe this?
我们又是爬车又是跳圈
After all the jockeying and hoop-jumping
还下注 赌谁能赢
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表