剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
那是婴儿监视器吗
What, is that a baby monitor?
还带有动作触发式自动录像功能
With motion-activated recording.
所以我现在要做的就是回放录像
So all I have to do is run the footage back
然后当场揭发你
and catch you red-handed.
所以现在想坦白吗
So you wanna confess now?
让自己不那么难堪
Save yourself the shame?
是我做的
It was me.
是我把烟放到她书包里的
I put it in her backpack.
梅洛迪
Melody?
你
You?
你从哪弄来的大♥麻♥电子烟
Where did you get a weed pen?
学校里的某个小孩 我保证 我从没尝试过
Some kid at school. I promise, I never tried it.
梅洛迪 是不是你在你♥妈♥的♥食物里动了什么手脚
Melody, did you have something to do
导致她生病
with making your mother sick?
我在你的酒里放了眼药水
I put eye drops in your wine.
你到底为什么要这样做
Why on earth would you do that?
我想着如果你觉得汤米女士是个坏妈妈
I thought that if you believed miss Tommy was a bad mom,
你会让爸爸不要娶她
that you'd tell dad that he couldn't marry her
然后就会坚持让我跟你回堪萨斯州住
and insist that I move back to Kansas with you.
等会 我 我不太明白
Okay, I-I don't understand.
我以为你爱汤米
I thought you loved Tommy.
我确实爱她
I do.
那你为什么要伤害她
Then why would you wanna hurt her?
因为我不是她亲妈
Because I'm not her mom.
我想跟你回堪萨斯州住
I wanna move back to Kansas with you.
我想和你一起住生活
I wanna live with you.
我只是不想爸爸和汤米女士恨我
I just didn't want daddy and miss Tommy to hate me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
宝贝
Honey.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
芜湖
Whoo!
被冷血杀手完胜 宝贝 干得好
Murdered in cold blood, baby. Let's go.
耶
Yeah.
嘿 大家好 -怎么了 副队
Hey, guys. - What up, lt?
你刚刚错过了马里安人生中最幸运的一击
You just missed marj make the luckiest shot of her life.
再来一次 我们展示看看到底有多幸运
Run it back. We'll see how lucky it was.
已经开始了 -来吧
It's on. - Come on.
保罗 你和阿莎有空
Hey, Paul, you and asha free
来参加126队这周末的聚会吗
for a 126 hang this weekend?
乔和我在考虑组织一场
Joe and I were thinking about hosting.
我还没看到有人报名洗厕所
I see no one signed up for latrine duty yet.
是吗
Is that right?
但你们却有空在这玩沙壶球
And yet, here you all are playing shuffleboard.
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
这当然有问题
You're damn right it's a problem.
厕所里的土比队长无花果树下的还多
The toilet bowls have more soil than cap's ficus.
带上菜鸟 上去把厕所擦得锃亮反光
Grab the probie, get up there and make 'em shine.
但我以为这是自愿的
But I thought this was a volunteer system.
好 那这就当是你自愿做的
Well, consider yourself volun-told.
现在马上去
Now go.
除非你还有别的事想谈
Unless there's something else you wanna discuss?
没有 先生
No, sir.
你知道吗 副队
You know what, lieutenant?
我确实有些东西想说
There is something I'd like to say, actually.
说吧
Go on.
你和阿莎这周末要不要过来玩
Are you and asha coming to hang this weekend or what?
你知道的 马里安
You know it, marj.
对了 别忘了疏通下水道
And, marjan, don't forget to unclog the drains.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
爱你 副队
Love you, lt.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
谢谢你在值班期间见我
Thank you for meeting me in the middle of your shift.
没事 我 我给你点了杯双份意式浓缩
No worries. I, I got you a doppio,
加半份代糖
half stevia.
所以送行送得咋样
So, how did the drop-off go?
很好 送卡桑德拉去机场了
Good. Got Cassandra off to the airport
所以我们有很多时间
with plenty of time to spare.
来聊一聊
Enough time for us to talk.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
尽管这次拜访并非毫无挑战
That while the trip was not without its challenges
但她还是决定祝福我们
she's decided to give us her blessing.
我们要结婚啦 汤米
We're getting married, Tommy.
那 那梅洛迪呢
What about, what about melody?
她这辈子都要被禁足了
She's grounded for the rest of her natural life.
她还想搬回堪萨斯州住吗
Does she still wanna move to Kansas?
她看起来还是很坚定地想回去
She, still seems pretty set on that,
但我希望这只是个阶段而已
but I'm hoping it's just a phase.
当她说的时候我看到她的眼神了 特雷弗
I saw her eyes when she said it, Trevor.
我不觉得这是个阶段问题
I don't think it's a phase.
听着 如果她确实一心想回去
Listen, if it comes to that and she moves back,
我们会找到办法的
we'll find a way to make it work.
我向你保证 汤米 无论发生什么
I promise you, Tommy, no matter what happens,
我都会是你值得拥有的丈夫
I'll be the husband you deserve.
但你会成为她值得拥有的父亲吗
But are you gonna be the father that she deserves?
在我成长过程中
When I was growing up,
我夹在父母中间的两难境地
I was split down the middle between my parents.
我愿意付出一切
I would have given anything for the chance to,
来换取一个
for all of us to spend time
一家偶尔团聚的机会
together as a family once in a while.
即使是分开破裂的家庭
Even if it was a broken one?
我爱你的其中一个原因就是
One of the reasons I fell in love with you
你对梅洛迪的投入和付出
Was because of your involvement and, and devotion to melody.
如果你的女儿搬回去堪萨斯州住
If your daughter moves back to Kansas,
我没法想象你不在她身边
I don't see a world where you don't move back with her.
你考虑过搬到托皮卡市吗
Would you ever consider relocating to Topeka?
我不能这样对我的孩子们
I can't do that to my girls.
我不这么认为
I didn't think so.
我一直相信上帝让我们走到一起
I've always believed that god brought us together
是有原因的
for a reason.
我也这么认为
I believe that too.
你曾经说这是个奇迹
You called it a miracle once.
现在也是
And it is.
是你让我重新去爱一个人
You got me to love again.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you too.
妈妈
Mami.
是我
Soy yo.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表