剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
你需要我给你带点什么吗 汤 奶昔 还是
Can I get you anything? Soup? Smoothie, maybe?
不用了 谢谢
No, no. Thank you.
我和梅洛迪 我们自己买♥♥东西吃
Melody and I will be getting all our meals
在手♥机♥上叫个外卖♥♥
off the apps for the time being.
起码是密封的食物嘛
The kind that come in sealed containers.
我还得再躺一会儿
I think I need to lie down again.
是的 你现在还是要多休息
Yeah, of course. Yeah. Get-get your rest.
梅洛迪在你旁边吗
Is-is melody there?
嗨 汤米 -嗨 甜心
Hi, miss Tommy. - Hey, sweetheart.
确保你妈妈摄入足够的电解质 知道了吗
Make sure your mom gets plenty of electrolytes, okay?
对不起 我毁了你的旅行
And, I'm sorry that your trip was ruined.
没关系
It's okay.
起码我能以照顾她为理由而翘课
At least I get to miss school to take care of her.
好的 一会儿见
Alright, well, I'll see you later.
再见
Okay. Bye.
谁病了吗
Somebody not feeling well?
特雷弗的前妻 卡桑德拉
Yeah. Trevor's ex-wife, Cassandra?
我们昨天
Yeah, we had the
吃了一顿名为 "我会是个合格后妈吗" 的主题晚餐
"am-i-gonna-let-you-raise-my-daughter" dinner last night.
那个审核 所以结果如何
The vetting? How'd it go?
结果就是她
Well, she came down
发生了很严重的食物中毒
with a horrible case of food poisoning
现在差不多就是在指控我意图谋杀
and then basically accused me of trying to kill her,
所以 晚餐不能说很成功吧
so, you know, not a rousing success.
哦 不
No.
说不定 是鸡蛋
You know, I don't know, maybe it-it was the eggs
或者是哪个酱料出了问题
or my brown butter sauce turned.
你看起来就没事啊
But you seem fine.
我确实没事
Yeah, no, I feel fine.
其他人有不舒服吗
Did anybody else get sick?
没有
No.
感谢上帝 只有卡桑德拉
Thank god, just Cassandra.
怎么了
What?
你想一下 如果是因为
Well, you know, if it was
鸡蛋坏了 或者是黄油变质了
bad eggs or rancid butter,
那应该是所有人一起中招 队长
everybody would have gotten sick, cap.
那也有可能是
Yeah, well, then maybe it was,
她对什么食物过敏呢
some unknown food allergy.
她都40了 还不知道自己的过敏源吗
That she hadn't discovered by 40?
你说 她指责你 说你给她下毒
Didn't you say she accused you of trying to poison her?
挺方便的 -是的
It's convenient. - Yeah.
但是有点过于方便了
Maybe a little too convenient.
你们什么意思
Okay, what are you guys suggesting?
陷害
Sabotage.
陷害
Sabotage?
你的意思是 她自己把自己搞成这个样子的
Okay, so you're saying that she did this to herself?
为什么她要这么做
Why would she do that?
向大家传输一个观点
Perhaps to construct a narrative.
观点 什么样的观点
A narrative? What, what narrative?
最起码 显示出你是一个不合格的母亲
That at best, you are an unfit parent
你不注重生活环境的卫生
whose living conditions are less than sanitary.
再过分一点 你杀人未遂
And at worst, you're an attempted murderer.
而且这样可以赢得孩子们的同情心
Yeah, it really helps building sympathy with the kid too.
确实 这样就算她之后
Exactly. Because then she doesn't have to
不同意你当后妈
look like the big bad wolf
孩子们也不会觉得她是坏人
when she says she doesn't approve of you.
你们听听自己在说什么
Do y'all even hear yourselves right now?
什么样的人会这么阴险狡猾
What kind of a person is capable of being that devious?
她女儿确实暗中搞破坏
Her daughter did start a shadow war with you
导致你跟她爸爸冷战
to get you to stop talking to her dad
她还勒索你
that culminated in blackmail.
你觉得她的坏是从哪里来的
Where do you think the bad seed comes from?
有其母必有其女
The mama tree.
是的 -对吧
Yeah. - Alright.
就算卡桑德拉是这么想的
Listen, even if Cassandra wanted to do this,
她又是怎么让自己产生病症
how would she go from not having any symptoms whatsoever to
天啊
God.
眼药水 -眼药水
The drops. - What drops?
她当时滴了眼药水
She had eye drops at the table.
是吧 只要喝进去一点
Exactly. Swallow a few drops
那就是通往呕吐镇的极速列车
and it's an express train to barf town.
我感觉我犯了个大错误
Guys, I have made a terrible mistake.
怎么了
What?
卡桑德拉现在住在我家
Cassandra's at my house right now.
还是我邀请她留下的
Well, I invited her to spend the night
那样起码我能照看她一下
so that I could keep an eye on her.
所以敌人已经打入内部了
Then the enemy is already behind the gate.
我现在应该怎么做
Okay, so what do I do now?
你要提前准备好防御措施
You need to take defensive measures
以防她再次袭击
before she strikes again.
你的值班表革命怎么样了
How's the chore chart revolution?
马特奥说他负责洗衣服
Well, Mateo signed up for laundry,
马里安负责采购和做饭
marjan, shopping and cooking,
一些零零碎碎的烂事也开始有人做了
so even the crappy jobs are starting to fill up.
我没看到有人自告奋勇洗厕所
I see no one signed up for latrine duty
设备维护也没人干
or equipment maintenance.
慢慢来嘛 现在没人干的 我来干
They'll come around. For now, I'll fill in the gaps.
我读过乔治巴顿说的话
You know, I read that George patton said,
美国二战时的一个将军
"做你所被吩咐的事"
"do everything you ask of those you command."
他还说过 "我是一名士兵 会在下达命令的地方战斗"
He also said, "I'm a soldier and I fight where I'm told."
有的时候 你也得依赖权威
Sometimes you gotta lean on the authority, man.
今天可能还只是厕所和设备
I mean, today it's toilets and equipment,
明天可能就是生或死了
but tomorrow, it could be life or death.
队长 我不是会仗势欺人的性格
Cap, I've never been the pull rank kinda guy.
我知道
I know, I know.
这也是我选你的其中一个原因
It's one of the reasons I chose you.
我当初在纽约 第一次拿到副队徽章时
Look, when I got my lieutenant badge in New York,
除了实习生 我是整个消防局年纪最小的人
I was the youngest guy in the house other than the probie.
神童欧文 我一点都不惊讶
A wunderkind. Why am I not surprised?
你知道什么是褒奖三明治吗
You know what a compliment sandwich is?
类似我们说的 打个巴掌给个甜枣
在两片名为表扬的面包中
Two compliments are the bread
放入一片批评的火腿片
and criticism-baloney is the middle.
我把三明治的面包片给了大家
And I served 'em up all over the place.
自己留下了火腿
But I held the baloney.
我会告诉自己 如果一个人在钻井车旁边干呕
I mean, look, if a guy was dry heaving off of a rig,
那不是因为他宿醉
he wasn't hungover,
是因为他得了很严重的流感
he was fighting his way through the flu
或者有些老家伙
or some old smoke eater
他们不是偷懒不肯干活
didn't wanna grab a mop anymore,
而是打算把精力留给更重要的事
he was saving himself for a vigorous call.
直到有一天 我的队长把我叫进他的办公室
And then one day, my captain called me into the office
他激起了我的斗志
and he just lit me up.
他跟我说 "当人气王最好的时间
And he told me, "the last day you can win a popularity contest"
是你升职的前一天
"is the day before you're promoted
而不是后一天"
Not after."
你懂我意思吧
You hear me?
懂了
Yeah.
你干得不错
You're doing great.
你这话算不算一个褒奖三明治
You just gave me a compliment sandwich, didn't you?
稀客啊
Hey, what a nice surprise.
你好呀 -最近怎么样
Good. - How are you?
挺好的 你干嘛呢
Good. How are you doin'?
我只是 我 我 就
I was just I-I-I was I was just,
热点猪肉罐头和豆子当晚餐
heating up a can of pork and beans for dinner.
你也要来一罐吗 还是
You want me to throw another can on there or
不用了 谢谢
No. No. Thanks though.
那 至少喝瓶啤酒吧
Hey, you want a beer, at least?
不用了 我要保持头脑清醒
No, I just need to keep my head clear.
听起来挺严重的
It sounds kinda serious.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表