剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
他什么都不会缺
He won't lack for anything.
那以后谁来抱抱他呢
Who's gonna hug him?
牛仔 -噢
Hey, cowboy. - Oh.
女士 -进来吧
Ma'am. - Come on in.
外卖♥♥来了
Meal train delivery.
给你拿了鸡肉卷饼和可可布朗尼
Got your chicken enchiladas and cacao brownies.
谢谢 看起来真不错
Oh, wow. Thank you. This looks amazing!
我家姑娘们肯定会喜欢的
Oh, my girls are gonna love this.
先把烤箱预热到三百五十度
Well, just preheat the oven to 350.
还有 别忘了在App上给我个好评
And, uh, don't forget to give me a good review on the app,
不然南希会宰了我
or Nancy's gonna kill me.
一定会的
Will do.
你知道吗 欧文 我还挺喜欢
You know, Owen, I'm really liking
你这身西部打扮的
this whole Western look on you.
是吗 谢谢
Oh. Well, thank you.
我正准备去马厩照顾小雷呢
I'm just headed out to the stable to take care of Thunder.
来坐下聊聊吧 情况怎么样
Oh, hey, have a seat. How's that going?
他不再想弄死我了
Well, he's not trying to kill me anymore,
所以算是进步吧
so that's progress.
但话说回来 你怎么样了
But the real question is, how are you doing?
自从做完手术 感觉好多了
Um, a lot more like myself since the surgery.
而且正好赶上下一轮的折磨
And just in time for the next round of torture.
有什么计划吗
What's the plan for you?
是种实验性治疗
Uh, it's an experimental treatment
但是他们说
but they're saying that it's-it's, uh,
有效率是97.8%
97.8% efficacy, so...
我喜欢这个概率 -我也是
I love those odds. - I do too. Yeah.
而且比传统治疗好太多了
And much better than the traditional treatment
那种方法治疗我的癌症成功率不到50% 所以
for my kind of cancer was coming in at under 50, so...
那什么时候开始
So when does the fun start?
明天开始 第一轮化疗
We start tomorrow. First round of chemo.
老实说 我不太期待
I'll be honest, I am not looking forward to it.
要是我能熬过去 你也一定可以
Uh, if I got through it, you can get through it.
记得带条毯子 那些房♥间特别冷
But bring a blanket. Those rooms are so cold.
但是我担心的可不是温度问题
Yeah. No, it's not the temperature I'm worried about.
是我可能会破了记录
It's, it's breaking my streak.
你的记录 -嗯
Your streak? - Yeah.
我上一次吐还是怀我家姑娘们的时候
I haven't thrown up since I was pregnant with the girls.
不会吧 -是真的
Come on. - Oh, yes.
没开玩笑 我讨厌呕吐
No, I do not like to throw up. No.
真是挺疯狂的
I mean, as crazy as it sounds,
我一听说自己得了癌症
when I first heard I got cancer,
想到的不是死亡之类的
it wasn't thoughts of my own mortality.
而是
No, it was, it was that...
那种嘴里反酸水 准备要
that warm spit that wells up just before you...
对
Yeah. Uh-huh.
跟我想的一样糟对吧
Is it, uh, as bad as I think it is?
不 是更糟
No. It's worse.
好极了
Lovely.
但有件事你可能没想过
But here's what you're probably not thinking about.
每次化疗之后
Every time you go in for chemotherapy,
你都会变成不一样的人 变得更强大
you come out a different person, a stronger person.
还有个建议
And one more piece of advice?
请说
Please.
学会接受
Embrace the surrender.
我可是刚做完手术第二天就去上班的人
Yeah. I'm the one that went to work the day after her lumpectomy.
投降从来不在我的字典里
So, you know, surrender isn't part of my vocabulary.
确实 我差点忘了在跟谁说话呢
Of course. I forgot who I was talking to.
稍等 是诊所的电♥话♥
Oh, just, uh, one sec. It's the clinic.
喂 是我
Hello? Yes, this is she.
什么 不
What? No.
这怎么可能
Uh... How is that possible?
好吧 那什么时候可以开始
Okay... then when can I start?
行 那一周后见
Well, then, I will see you in a week.
怎么了
What was that?
她说我的保险拒绝报销我的化疗
She said that my insurance rejected my chemo treatment.
就在你要开始之前吗
Right before you start?
看来奥斯汀消防局
Well, it turns out that the AFD
不报销实验性治疗
doesn't cover experimental treatments.
他们现在给我转成传统疗法了
So they have now switched me over to the traditional.
他们不能这样做吧
They can't do that.
显然他们可以
Oh, apparently they can.
一个电♥话♥打下来
Yeah. One, one phone call
我的机会
and, uh, my chances just dropped
从100降到50了
from a hundred to 50/50.
早上好 宝宝 -你怎么起这么早
Morning, babe. - What are you doing up?
我们好不容易同一天休息
We finally have the same day off.
本来以为我们要一起睡懒觉的
I thought we were gonna try to sleep in.
我试过了
I tried.
咖啡准备好了 你昨天晚上几点回来的
There's coffee. What time did you get in last night?
很晚
Late.
我得给副州长安排安保
I had to run security detail for the lieutenant governor.
呃
Hmm.
你在忙什么呢
What are you working on so hard?
这是个领养律师
It's an adoption attorney.
我们为什么需要领养律师
Why would we need an adoption attorney?
恩佐要坐牢了
Well, Enzo's going to prison,
而且看起来会很长一段时间
and it sounds like for a very long time.
他让你照顾乔纳了吗
Did he ask you to take Jonah?
没有
No.
但他想把乔纳送到日内瓦的
But he wants to send him to some boarding school
什么寄宿学校去
outside of Geneva.
好吧
Oh, wow. Okay.
这一点都不好
No, it's-it's not okay.
我才不管那个地方有多华丽
And I don't care how fancy the place is.
他不应该被一个教育机构养大
It's, it's not right for him to be raised by some institution.
这不是你该考虑的 决定权在恩佐
Well, I don't think it's your choice. It's Enzo's.
如果他请求我照顾他呢
What if he did ask us to take him?
但是他没有
But he didn't.
好吧 如果我请求他呢
Okay, what if I asked him?
那你应该先问问我的意见
Well, I would hope you'd ask me first.
那你的意见是什么
And what would you say?
我觉得我们现在还没有能力养孩子
That we'd be out of our depth.
你知道怎么去照顾一个小孩子吗
Do you have any idea how to take care of a toddler?
如果你要值一个24小时的班
Or how we'd manage watching him
同时 我也在办案子 那谁来看护他呢
when you're on a 24-hour shift and I'm on a case?
我们会想出办法来的 -所以答案是不
We'd figure it out. - So that's a no.
船到桥头自然直
Look, people figure this stuff out.
贾德 他自己一个人养着三岁的小孩
Judd is practically raising a 3-year-old on his own,
也没什么问题
and he's making it work.
因为他有很多家人能帮他
Yeah, he has a lot of family to pick up the slack.
我们也有 卡洛斯
Yeah, and so do we, Carlos.
所以你不要搞什么理性分♥析♥
Can you please stop pretending this is about logistics
告诉我 你真正顾虑的是什么
and tell me what's really bothering you?
你知道吗 自从我们开始做婚姻咨♥询♥后
You know, ever since we started therapy,
我一直很努力地想做一个好丈夫
I've been working on being more present as a husband.
我知道 -特别是在对待我爸这件案子上
Okay. - Especially when it comes to managing the stuff with my dad.
好吧 我懂了
Alright. I get it.
你懂什么了 -我懂你意思了
Get what? - What all of this is about.
我发誓 有的时候我都觉得
You know, I swear, sometimes it feels
这段婚姻里有三个人
like there's three people in this marriage.
你 我 跟我父亲
You, me, and my father?
不 是你 我 和杀害你父亲的凶手
No, you, me, and your father's killer.
而且在我抓住他之前 会一直是这种局面
And it will always be that way until I catch him.
对不起 我只是还没准备好当一个爸爸
I'm sorry. I just don't have the bandwidth to be a dad right now.
但是我准备好了 卡洛斯
Yeah, but I do, Carlos.
我不想让我的人生就这么停滞不前
And I am done living my life on pause.
是工作上的 -真意外啊
It's work. - Shocker.
我是雷耶斯
Reyes.
是的 长官 我能理解
Yes, sir, I understand.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表