剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
你能帮我个忙吗
I need a favor.
没问题
Anything.
查理有宝宝监护器吗
Does Charlie have any baby monitors lying around?
最好是可以录音的
Preferably one with a record feature.
有是有 你想拿来干吗
I'm sure she does. But what for?
就是借来用用
I just need to borrow it.
但是你也没有宝宝需要监护啊
But you ain't got no babies to monitor.
我跟你说过 特雷弗的前妻来了
I told you about Trevor's ex-wife coming into town.
对的 她来审核你 我知道
Yeah, for the whole vetting process. Yeah.
她现在声称
Well, she's claiming
昨天晚上她食物中毒了
that she got food poisoning last night at dinner,
现在她在我家养病
and, well, she's my house guest while she convalesces.
我觉得她在计划着什么
And I just think that she's planning something.
比如呢
Like what?
陷害我
Sabotage.
你别误会我的意思
And don't take this the wrong way,
但是 你是不是
but, has maybe the cheese
想太多 把事情想复杂了
kinda slid off your cracker a little bit here.
我知道 这话听起来有点疯狂
I know, I know, it sounds, it sounds crazy,
但是没有比争夺监护权
but nothing makes people crazier
更疯狂的事情了
than a child custody battle, okay?
你上一次体验
And when was the last time
争夺监护权是什么时候
you were involved in a child custody battle?
在我小的时候 我爸妈离婚
When I was a child, my parents' divorce.
两个这么完美 且爱着彼此的人
These two beautiful souls that loved each other so much
甚至不能在同一个房♥间待着
could no longer bear to be in the same room together,
甚至在我生日那天 都忍♥不了一个小时
not even for an hour on my birthday.
听着好难受
That's hard.
是的 他们完全不跟对方说话了
Yeah, they stopped talking altogether.
我妈甚至不回我爸的电♥话♥
I mean, my mom wouldn't even return his call
在他生病的时候
when he got sick,
所以我也没回她电♥话♥
so I didn't return her call
直到现在也没有
Ever again.
当孩子有危险的时候 父母确实会做一些出格的事
People do messed-up crap when their kids are at stake.
如果 如果那个女人真的不安好心
And if, if this woman is up to something.
我会一巴掌把她扇墙里 抠都抠不下来
I'm gonna nail a bitch to the wall.
你在这里干什么呢 兄弟 两个小时之后才是上班时间
What are you doing here, man? Our shift don't start for another two hours.
那你又在这里干什么呢 菜鸟
Why are you here, probie?
我是来帮新副队长的
I'm here to help my new lieutenant knock off
他给自己安排太多任务了
some of the many chores he gave himself to do.
谢谢你 哥们 你不需要这样做的
Well, I appreciate that, man. You didn't have to do that.
我没问题的 -行吧
I'm good, man. - There you go.
我帮你 -不用
Let me help you out. - I got it, man.
我不想让你的便服粘上油
I don't want you getting grease all on your civvies. Come on.
起码这样你不会闪了腰
Well, that'd be better than if you broke your damn back.
放轻松 我不会闪到腰的 哥们
Relax. I'm not gonna break my back, man.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你的脸都皱成一团了 好像哪里疼的样子
Because your face is all bunched up like you was in pain.
才没有 听不懂你在说什么
Man, ain't no bunching. What are you talkin' about?
没事 哥们 放心吧 行吗
Nah, man. I'm good, okay?
一点不疼 看到了吗
Ain't no pain. See?
行吧 -耶
Alright, lt. - Yeah.
啊 痛死了
God!
911接线员
这里是911 有什么紧急情况
来电人
快来帮忙 她要痛死了
我们接到奥吉 托马斯的报♥警♥电♥话♥
We got a call from augie Thomas.
你知道他在哪一层吗
Do you know what floor he's on?
托马斯一家住在顶层
The thomases are on the penthouse.
你们得乘坐私人直达电梯
But you'll have to take the private express elevator.
在这边 跟我来
It's this way. I'll show you.
你好 奥斯汀急救
Hello? Austin ems.
你好 有人在吗
Hello? Anybody home?
嗨 抱歉 我没意识到文尼已经让你们上来了
Hi. Sorry. I didn't realize vinny had already sent you up.
谢谢你们这么快赶到
Thank you for coming so fast.
我们接到一个女人快要分娩的报♥警♥
We got a call about a woman in labor.
是的 她在这边
Yeah. She's right this way.
如果不介意的话 请你们小声一点
But if you wouldn't mind keeping it down,
奥珀希望营造一种宁静 祥和的氛围
opal wants to foster a serene, tranquil ambiance.
我们接到通知她现在很痛苦
We were told that she was in agony.
是的 她只是不愿意承认而已
She is. She's just not ready to admit it yet.
她的生产计划非常具体
She's very specific about her birth plan,
讲究的是宁静和安稳
which is based on calm and quiet.
我的天啊
My god!
奥珀 我知道你很痛 但别忘了呼吸
Opal, I know it hurts, but don't forget your breathing.
不是吧 奥吉 你打了9-1-1
Seriously, augie, you called 9-1-1?
我就知道你不只是出去买♥♥薄荷油
I knew you weren't just going out for more peppermint oil.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
那我们的生产计划怎么办
What about our birth plan?
我们的宝宝应该在
Our baby is supposed to be born in peace
一个平静的环境中出生
without a bunch of beeping machines
而不是被一堆哔哔响的机器和医疗干预包围
and medical interventions.
听着 这是个好主意
Look, it was a lovely idea,
但是你已经处于活跃分娩期超过27个小时了
but you've been in active labor for over 27 hours.
你现在太固执了
At this point, you're just being stubborn.
你根本没有在听
And you're not listening!
我告诉你
I told you
我快生了 我能感觉到
I'm so close to having this baby. I can feel it.
告诉他 珍娜 我是不是快了
Tell him, Jenna, I'm close, right?
我现在开了几指
How how dilated am I now?
还是只有五指
You're still only at five centimeters.
亲爱的 我感觉你开始发热了
And, honey, you're starting to feel warm to me.
我觉得你应该让他们检查一下
I think you should let them check you out.
奥珀 南希和TK要帮你测一下生命体征
Hey, opal, Nancy and tk are gonna take your vitals now.
你就是助产士吧
I take it you're the midwife?
我是珍娜 你好 -你好
Jenna. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
103.2 -队长
103.2. - Cap.
她的心率接近140了
Her heart rate's pushing 140.
奥珀 我很抱歉
Hey, opal. I am so sorry, honey,
但是我觉得我们需要把你送到医院去
but I think we need to take you to the hospital.
不 不去医院
No. No hospitals.
你的感染风险很高
You are at high risk for infection.
如果你的心率持续飙升的话
And if your heart rate continues to spike,
可能会让宝宝陷入危险
then you may be sending your baby into distress.
奥珀 他们说的没错
I have to agree with them, opal.
我会留在这准备一个待产包
I'll stay behind and pack up a go-bag
里面有所有助产的东西
with all your birthing stuff.
精油 盐灯
The essential oils, the salt lamp
我的疗愈水晶呢 -也在里面
My healing crystals? - Of course.
我们会在医院生孩子 一定会很棒的
We'll do the birth there and it will be wonderful,
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
奥珀 我们要给你输点液
Opal, we're giving you some fluids.
你有点脱水了 这是正常现象
You seem a little dehydrated, which is perfectly
你要握住我的手吗
do you wanna hold my hand?
宫缩越来越强了 队长
They're getting bigger, cap.
间隔也缩短了
Shorter intervals, too.
说明我快生了 是吗
That means I'm getting closer, doesn't it?
发生了什么
What just happened?
我觉得我们停下来了
I think we stopped.
我们被困住了
We're stuck?
调度中心 这里是126救援队
Dispatch, this is rescue 126.
我们在私人电梯里
We are in a private elevator
好像发生了电力故障
that seems to be having some sort of power failure.
天啊 我们被困住了 -没事的 别担心 好吗
My god, we are stuck! - Okay, don't worry, alright?
我在纽约遇到过很多这种情况
I worked on a bunch of these back in New York.
通常简单重置一下就好了
Most of the time, it's just a simple reset, alright?
我们现在能做的就是保持冷静 天啊
All we can do right now is stay calm and god!
最大的一次宫缩了 队长
Biggest one yet, cap.
奥珀
Opal?
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表