摩登保姆
Weird science
呜
Ooh
摩登保姆
Weird
呜
Ooh
呜呜呜呜呜呜 摩登保姆
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh weird science
呜
Ooh
呜
Ooh
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊! 啊!
Aah! Aah!
啊! 啊! 啊!
Aah! Aah! Aah!
哇!
Whoa!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
成功了
It worked.
你们总是异想天开 是吧?
You had to be big shots, didn't you?
你们总想炫耀
You had to show off.
别人喜欢的只是你们本身
People will like you for what you are,
而并不是你们能给予什么
not for what you can give them.
即使拥有力量与技术
In your race for power and glory,
但你们忘了一个细节
you forgot one small detail.
忘了给洋娃娃接电线
We forgot to hook up the doll.
忘了给洋娃娃接电线
You forgot to hook up the doll.
这里有些不妥 卡门
Something's going on here, Carmen.
我感觉这不是我们赞同的事情
I have a feeling we won't approve, Henry.
一枚导弹!
A missile!
我家里有一枚导弹!
A missile in my house, Gary!
这家伙是真的 伙计
This puppy's for real, all right.
这是一次意外
It was an accident.
这是···
It happens...
我才不管 加里!
Accident my ass, Gary!
我父母和切特一定会大怒
My parents and Chet will freak out!
他们一定会暴跳如雷
They'll shit egg rolls.
出去!
Get out!
都给我出去!
Get out! Scat!
讨厌的小鬼!
Out! Disgusting tramps!
到处捣乱!
You, you, you... hosers!
出去!
Out! Out!
住手!
Stop that!
你们不该走入别人的家里
You shouldn't walk into somebody's house
并用帽子到处打人
and hit people with your hat.
这是我女儿的家
This is my daughter's home.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是你们外孙的密友
I'm a close personal friend of your grandson's.
亨利 报♥警♥
Henry, call the police.
我要让你坐牢
I'll have you incarcerated.
听我说
Here's the deal...
加里与怀特用电脑制♥造♥了我
Gary and Wyatt... they created me on their computer.
这些胡扯我不想听
I'm not going to listen to this baloney.
他最讨厌胡说八道
He doesn't stand for baloney.
你们稍等好吗?
Do you mind waiting?
我过一会回来
I won't be a moment.
你见过这样的人吗?
Have you ever?
从来没有
Never.
怀特 你外祖父母在楼下
Wyatt, your grandparents are downstairs.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks, Lis.
莉莎!
Lisa!
什么?
Yes?
我外祖父母在哪?
Where are my grandparents?
你的厨房♥变成了蓝色
Your kitchen is blue.
想试试吗?
Want to try one?
我外祖父母在哪?
Where are my grandparents?
他们安然无恙
They're all taken care of.
你一定喜欢这个
You're going to love this one.
他们没事吧?
Are they all right?
他们很好
They're fine.
甚至更好
They're better than fine.
他们不会继续老化
They're not aging anymore.
看到吗?他们在微笑
See? They're smiling.
若再有他的亲戚到访
If any more of his relatives drop by,
我们在楼上的洗手间
we'll be upstairs in the bathroom.
他们真的需要建立自信
Those guys really need some self-confidence,
一次挑战···
a challenge...
可以激发出···
Something that'll bring out
他们内在的力量与勇气
their inner strength and courage.
我真是太聪明了
I'm so bloody clever.
现在!
Now!
啊!
Aaah!
啊! 啊!
Aaah! Aaah!
啊!
Arrggghhh!
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha!
这啤酒给你
This Bud's for you.
啊!
Arrggghhh!
这派对糟透了 麦斯
This party's lame, Max.
女孩们怎么办?
What about the girls?
别管她们
Girls, shmirls.
啊!
Aaah!
啊!
Aaah!
莉莎!
Lisa!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
啊!
Aaah!
啊!
Arrggghhh!
啊!
Aaah!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
加里!
Gary!
听我说
Gary, listen to me.
有摩托车开进我家里!
There are motorcycles in my house!
他们是摩托车杀手 明白吗?
There are killer mutants in your house, okay?
放弃屋子 -放弃屋子
Screw the house. Screw the house.
啊!
Aaaaahhhh!
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha!
伙计们 你们有不速之客
Guys, you have uninvited guests.
叫他们离开
Ask them to leave.
他们非常暴躁
They're getting pretty rowdy.
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha!
这是绝好的机会
This is an excellent chance
证明你们的勇气
for you to prove your bravery and courage.
那些想法已过时
Those are outdated concepts.
别让约翰.韦恩听到你这么说
Don't let John Wayne hear you say that.
他已经死了!
The man is dead!
你们若不去应付 这局面也就死定了
So are you if you don't deal with this situation.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks. No, thanks.
加里 你感觉自己 像只鸡吗?(胆小鬼)
Gary, do you feel like a chicken?
如果我能下蛋就是了
If I could shoot an egg out my ass, I would.
所有人都会认为 我们是懦夫吗?
Will all these people think we're cowards?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们别管什么尊严
We can deal with shame.
生死存亡更加重要
Death is a much deeper issue.
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
咯
Grrr.
我们去给你们拿些饮料
We'll get you guys some drinks.
看样子你喜欢威士忌
You look like a scotch man.
啊!
Arrggghhh!
这是你开的派对吗?
Is this your party?
算是吧
Uh... well, kind of.
不知道你是否觉得这是派对
I don't know if you can call it a party.
只是一些朋友来聚会
It's, um, just a few friends.
像你们这么不受欢迎的傻瓜
How come two unpopular dicks like you
电影精选列表