我们在那里搞派对
and we could all mingle there.
就这里吧 -就这里吧
We'll mingle. We'll mingle.
你们好啊
Hi, dudes.
见鬼!
Well, goddamn!
听到这些蓝调音乐
Listening to this blues music
让我想起
reminds me of my own trials and tribulations
年轻时候
as a young guy.
我家人几乎不理我
My folks really dump on me.
你们跟父母的关系还好吧?
You guys get along with your parents?
我想你们都已经搬出来了
I guess you guys moved out by now.
这是什么 先生?
Uh, what's this, sir?
喝吧
Drink it.
谢谢你的好意
That's a very sweet thought,
但是我真的不会···
but I really don't...
直到现在
Until now.
急诊室再见了
See you guys in the emergency room.
女士···
Pretty lady,
像你这般漂亮的
what's a beautiful broad like you...
为何会来这种地方?
doing with a malaca like this?
只是因为性感
It's purely sexual.
是啊
No shit.
她语无伦次 伙计
She's into malacas, Dino.
哈哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha ha!
她语无伦次!
She's into malacas!
你们相信吗?
Do you believe that?
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha ha!
你可以再说一遍!
You can say that again!
我告诉你关于我的故事吧
Fats, man, let me tell you my story, man.
去年
Last year,
我因为那八年级的 疯婊♥子♥失去了理智
I was insane for this crazy little 8th-grade bitch.
疯?失去理智?
Crazy insane?
疯? -失去理智?
Insane? Crazy?
我为她疯狂
I was nuts for the woman, man.
我说的是实话
I'm tellin' the truth here.
我为她疯狂
I was nuts for the girl.
她的奶♥子♥很大
She had big titties.
她在以后的日子里···
She wouldn't have had to worry about no titties
都不必为她的奶♥子♥担心
for the rest of her life.
那是真的
That's the truth.
那个月里 我每天晚上都打电♥话♥给她
I called her every night for like a month.
每天晚上?
Every damn night?
没错 米奇
Every night, Mitch.
打电♥话♥?
On the telephone?
那家伙在说什么?
What's this boy talkin' about, on the telephone?
你向他解释吧
Explain it to him.
当然是打电♥话♥了
We know there's a telephone.
但他把电♥话♥挂掉
But he hung up on her.
那个大奶♥子♥女孩?
The chick with those big titties?
你知道那婊♥子♥对我♥干♥了什么吗
You know what the bitch did to me?
你说吧
Lay it on me.
听我说···
Listen...
她踢他的蛋蛋
She kneed you in the nuts.
什么?
She did what?
那婊♥子♥踢你的蛋蛋?
Bitch kneed your nuts?
没错!
Bitch kneed my nuts!
正中你的命根?
In the family jewels?
没错
In the family jewels, man.
打碎了我的心
Broke my heart in two.
她打碎的不仅是你的心
She broke more than your heart.
别想她了
Forget that other one.
现在你身旁有个大美人
You got this fine jewel sitting by you.
你说得对
Ain't that the truth, baby?
完全正确!
That's the plain truth!
派对结束
Party's over.
派对结束
Party's over, says the girl.
给你一点钱
Here's money for you...
50给你 50给你
$50 for you, $50 for you.
我打赌5块钱 那小子走不出这门口
I'll bet $5 that boy won't make it through the club.
宝贝
Woo, baby
我爱你
You know I love you
我真的不该开车
I really shouldn't be driving.
拜托你了
Listen, I appreciate it.
我现在没感觉开车
I don't feel like driving.
算了吧
Okay, forget it.
让我开
I'll drive.
给我钥匙
Give me the keys!
他不会有事吧?
Will he be all right?
我警告过他别喝酒的
I warned him about that blind dog bourbon.
他连驾驶执照都没有
He don't have a license.
我甚至没有学员资格
I don't even have a learner's permit.
我们去另一个派对玩吧
Hey, let's scout another party, man.
你如何对切特说我的事情?
What will you tell Chet about me?
一点也不说
Nothing.
一点也不说?
Nothing?
这并不现实 怀特
That's not very realistic, Wyatt.
我只是想专心看路
I'm just trying to concentrate on the road.
你可要更加专心
Concentrate harder.
你就快冲红灯了
You're running a red light.
糟了!
Oh, shit!
讨厌!
I hate that stuff! I never listen to it!
我讨厌这辆车!
I hate this car!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我就快吐了
My nuts are halfway up my ass.
除此之外 我没事
Other than that, I'm perfect.
想想办法如何应付切特
Think of what you'll do about Chet.
他是个古板的傻瓜
He's one serious idiot.
你这次完了 小子!
You're stewed, butt-wad!
谁?我?
Who, me?
知道现在几点吗?
Know what time it is?
两点?
Uh, 2:00?
别装模作样了
Time to pay the fiddler.
我还指望这次你
I was kind of counting on you
会有些人情味
to be human about this.
这是底线 怀特
Here's the bottom line, Wyatt.
我要告诉爸爸妈妈
I'm telling Mom and Dad everything.
我也可以编造一些借口
And I'm even considering making up some shit.
好了 说说你的价钱
All right, Chet. Name your price.
175美元 现钞
$175 and zero cents, cash...
崭新的钞票
New bills, crisp and clean,
明早7点前放进我钱包
in my wallet by 7 A.M.
谢谢
Thank you.
做哥哥的就该这样 对吧?
Hey, what are big brothers for?
楼上再见
See you upstairs.
我还没醉
How to be jilted.
呼噜
Pllllttt.
嘘
Shh.
豪饮归来啊
The boozehounds return.
真是笑话!
What a joke!
你们两个小鬼
Hi, girls.
还站得稳吗?
Feeling kind of queasy?
来一块油腻的猪肉三明治···
How about a nice greasy pork sandwich
放在烟灰缸上面 如何?
served in a dirty ashtray?
他若呕吐 你就完了
He pukes, you die.
他不是在取笑你 切特
He's not laughing at you, Chet.
我是的
Yes, I am.
你没告诉切特我们今晚 制♥造♥的那个女孩吗?
Did you tell Chet about the woman we made tonight?
他醉了
He's drunk.
当然了
No shit.
当然了 切特
No shit, Chet.
你们两个蠢驴别想泡到女孩
You donkey dicks couldn't get laid in a morgue.
电影精选列表