你说得对
You're absolutely right.
完全正确
You're absolutely right, Chet.
加里
Hey, Gary.
什么?
What?
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha!
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
看他的发型
Look at his haircut.
留着那种发型的人···
Anybody with a haircut like that
都是混♥蛋♥
is an asshole.
莉莎
Psst. Lisa.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我就在你身后
I'm right behind you.
惊喜!
Surprise!
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
你的嘴唇好像僵硬了
Your lips feel like rigor mortis has set in.
放松点
Relax a little bit.
我没想过可以和你亲吻
I wasn't expecting you to kiss me.
我是说···
I mean, I was just...
我只是···
I was... uh...
哦
Oh
那就好点了
That was better.
想再试试吗?
Want to try it again?
如果你不介意···
If you don't mind.
好的
I mean, yes, please, ma'am.
哦哦哦哦
Oh oh oh oh
哦
Oh
唔!
Mmph!
你真的只有15岁?
You sure you're only 15?
六月就16岁了
I'll be 16 in June.
你创造了我
You made me.
你控制着我
You control me.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about, huh?
嗯...
Um...
女士的健美操
women's gymnastics.
我不会
Well, I don't know.
我会尽力而为
I'll do my best.
好
Good.
哦
Oh.
怀特
Wyatt, Wyatt,
怀特 你在哪?
Wyatt, where are you?
我在这里 加里
I'm right here, Gary.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得那是一个梦
I think it was a dream.
什么?
What?
昨晚跟莉莎的事情
Everything... Last night, Lisa.
一定是个梦
It had to be a dream.
我们都在里面
We were both in it.
两个人不会做同样的梦
Two people can't have the same dream.
一定是个梦
It had to be a dream.
在你梦里···
In your dream,
我有在半夜爬起来
did I get up in the middle of the night
并跟你聊天吗?
and yak in your sink?
我没有呕吐
Didn't throw up. No.
也许只是一个梦
Maybe it was a dream, you know...
非常怪异
A very weird, bizarre,
栩栩如生的性梦
vivid, erotic, wet, detailed dream.
可能我们得了疟疾
Maybe we have malaria.
见鬼
Shit.
加里!怀特!
Gary! Wyatt!
吃早餐!
Breakfast.!
我没钱
I don't have the bucks
给切特令他保密
to pay Chet off about this.
你不能这样惧怕他一生
You can't fear Chet the rest of your life.
为什么?
Why not? Please...
我不清楚
I don't know, Wyatt.
我是说 这严重地影响到你的性生活
I mean, it's seriously affecting your sex life.
我才做了10分钟健美操
10 seconds into my gymnastics routine,
你就昏倒了
you passed out.
你是睡着了
You slept.
我修了脚甲
I did my toes.
对了 你很可爱
By the way, you're very cute.
我们找个时间再试试
We'll try it again sometime.
早上好 笨笨
Good morning, turd brain.
你好 切特
Hi, Chet.
你在里面吐口水?
You spit in this?
没有 当然没有
Not that I'm aware of, no.
你看 这样很好啊
Hey, that looks pretty good.
你自己做一个吧 傻瓜
Now make yourself one, dick weed.
我喜欢你的内♥裤♥
I like your panties.
恶作剧而已 切特
It's a joke, Chet.
这不是恶作剧!
That's not a joke!
这是严重的行为紊乱
That is a severe behavioral disorder.
这是女人的内♥裤♥!
Those are women's underpants!
以后你就会头戴胸罩
Next you'll be wearing a bra on your head.
老爸知道了一定会中风
The old man's going to have a stroke.
好了 你要多少?
All right, Chet. How much?
多少?
How much?
这不是给钱可以解决的 伙计
This goes way beyond payment, pal.
拜托了 切特
Come on, Chet. Please?
好吧
Well...
你的录像机应该可以
your VCR should cover it...
看在你第一次的份上
for openers.
谢了
Thank you.
拜托你遮挡一下自己好吗?
For Christ's sakes, will you cover yourself?
你们想买♥♥香水给妈妈?
You guys looking for something for your mom?
不···苏珊
I really don't think so... Sue.
你们···有女友吗?
Do you guys have, uh... girlfriends?
一个23岁的女人 不会被称为···
One does not refer to a 23-year-old woman
女友
as a girlfriend.
情妇
Uh, mistress, Gar.
情人
Um, lover.
性感尤物
Sexpot.
她是个性感尤物
She's a sexpot.
你们就是在返校节比赛中···
You guys are the ones that got beat up
被打得一败涂地的两个 对吧?
at the homecoming game, right?
你可以帮我们···
Do you think you could wrap up
包裹这瓶香水吗?
a bottle of this scent for me?
两瓶
Um, two.
你自己留下一瓶
Set yourself up with one, too.
一共三瓶 谢谢
Three scents, please.
你若是个15岁的男孩
If you were a 15-year-old boy,
这会让你兴奋吗?
would these turn you on?
我也这么认为.就要这个
I think so, too. I'll take them.
这里有没有那些···
Do you have a bra to match that...
皮革 橡胶 或者带铁丝的胸罩?
something leather, rubber, or barbed wire?
放过我吧
Give me a break.
你看
Check it out.
什么?
What?
打赌五块钱?
Five bucks?
好啊
Finsky.
麦斯 你想干什么?
Max, what will you do?
这是我人生中第一次···
For the first time in my life,
觉得自己不是失败者
I don't feel like a total dick.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me either.
哈哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha ha!
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha!
抱歉了 伙计们
Sorry, boys.
手突然不受控制
Momentary loss of motor control.
你们觉得厌倦吗?
You guys getting tired of this?
电影精选列表