这里正有一次白色促销
There's a big white sale going on...
在毛巾世界!
at Towel World!
我们不觉得好笑
We're not impressed.
给我一点好吗?
Can I have some of that, please?
他们做的傻事真无聊
Their shit bores me.
我们应该抛弃他们吗?
Should we dump them?
他们跟我们交往三个月了
We've been with them three months.
我们去过很多派对
We've been to all the parties.
别再参加什么派对了
We won't go to any more parties.
我们会得社交昏迷症
We'll go into a social coma.
对不起 -对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
给他们一个机会吧
Let's give them another chance.
好
Okay.
原谅我们好吗?
Will you forgive us?
你们两个坏蛋
Oh, you guys.
我们该拿你们怎么办?
What will we do with you?
抱歉!
Excuse me!
追上她了
We got her, we got her.
嗨!
Hey!
嗨
Hey.
你好
Hi.
他是伊恩
That's Ian.
他是麦斯
This is Max.
人称疯狂麦斯
We call him Mad Max.
我刚在电梯上看到你
I saw you on the escalator.
你看了我们一眼 对吧?
You were looking at us, right?
对
Yeah.
你在干什么?
So what are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我在等人接我
I'm waiting for my ride.
莉莎
Lis,
来吧 我们迟到了
come on, hon. We're late.
亲爱的 快点
Honey, move.
迟点再谈吧
Speak to you later.
她喜欢暴♥力♥行为
She likes the rough stuff.
我还能怎么办?
What can I do?
今晚在怀特家有个派对
There's a party tonight at Wyatt's house.
你们可以找到
You can find his name in the students' directory
在学生地址索引那里
under Donnely.
把消息传出去
Pass the word around.
派对?
Party?
别问我
Don't ask.
你这样不到40岁就会得心脏病
You'll have a heart attack by the time you're 40.
要学会放松
Learn to relax.
你穿过倒转鞋吗?
Have you tried inversion boots?
莉莎 你并不了解我父母
Lisa, you don't understand my parents.
有什么好了解?
What's there to understand?
他们专♥制♥ 爱管闲事
They're oppressive, meddlesome,
刻薄而且难以相处
difficult, demanding, and totally bizarre.
他们是很正常的家长
They're normal parents.
穿衣服吧
Go get dressed.
莉莎 我创造了你
Lisa, I created you.
你为何做那些我不想做的事情
Why do you do things I don't want?
你和加里需要朋友
You and Gary want friends,
你们需要受人欢迎
you want popularity,
这就是你们想要的 对吧?
you want all that stuff, right?
当然 我想过 但是···
I thought about it. Sure, but...
所以我就为你们做到
So I'm giving it to you.
谢谢
Thank you,
但我不想在我家里举♥行♥
but I don't want it in my house.
你若想成为一个派对动物
If you want to be a party animal,
就必须学会在森林里生活
learn to live in the jungle.
快去换衣服吧
Now go get dressed.
我去接加里
I'll pick up Gary.
我很想见见他父母
I can't wait to meet his parents.
你在加里的学校读书吗?
Do you go to Gary's school?
我看起来像个高中生吗?
Do I look like I'm in high school?
不
No.
她是个外国交换生
She's a foreign exchange student.
他们的教育系统与我们不同
They have a different educational system
这是很常见的事情
happening around the world.
你看起来非常···
You look very...
成熟
mature.
是吗?
Doesn't she?
我也这么认为
I was thinking the same thing.
你从事什么职业 艾尔?
What do you do for a living, Al?
我是个独♥立♥的商人
I'm an independent businessman.
我爸爸是个水管工人
My dad's a plumber. He's into plumbing.
我猜是的 对吧?
I guess you plumb, right, Dad?
对
Yeah.
我们该走了
I think it's time to go.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
你们要去哪?
Where are you going?
去派对 -看电影
To a party. To a movie.
应该是电影派对
Movie party, is what it is.
不 我已经 准备了一个狂欢晚会
No. I've whipped up this nasty soiree
在他朋友怀特家
at his friend Wyatt's house.
什么?
Soir what?
晚会 亲爱的
Soiree, honey.
就是派对的意思
I think that means party.
派对
Party.
里面将会有性 毒品 摇滚···
There's going to be sex, drugs, rock n' roll,
酒 铁链 鞭子···
chips, dips, chains, whips...
你们高中时代的狂欢节目
Your basic high school orgy.
我并非要将蜡滴在乳♥头♥上
I'm not talking candle wax on the nipples...
只是有上百个孩子···
Just hundreds of kids
穿着内衣像动物一样到处跑
running around in their underwear acting like animals.
我听够了!
I've heard enough!
加里 回去你房♥间
Gary, get to your room!
是!长官
Yes, sir!
没事的 让我应付
It's okay. I'll handle this.
女孩 在我扔你出去之前 你最好走人
Girlie, get out before I throw you out.
别恐吓我 艾尔!
Don't threaten me, Al!
你失控了
You're out of shape.
我要踢你屁♥股♥
I'll kick your ass.
我会让你好办一些
I'm going to make this real easy for you.
我带加里参加派对
I'm taking Gary to a party.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他学习很努力
He studies hard.
如果谁想发脾气的话
If anybody should be bitching,
那应该是加里
it should be Gary.
你何曾赞赏过他的成绩?
You ever compliment him on his grades?
或者赞赏他任何方面?
Or on anything?
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
赞赏会令我尴尬
Compliments embarrass me.
闭嘴!
Shut up! Shut up!
真令人遗憾 你儿子 发泄性♥欲♥唯一的方式···
It's so sad that your son's only sexual outlet
就是在浴室里对着杂♥志♥自♥慰♥
is tossing off to magazines in the bathroom.
加里!
Oh, Gary!
我从不自♥慰♥!
I never tossed off!
你说你只是在整理头发!
You said you were combing your hair.!
我是的!
I was!
加里 闭嘴
Gary, shut up!
水流了一整天
Water's running all day.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我从不自♥慰♥!
I never tossed off!
你甚至不告诉自己的妈妈!
And you wouldn't tell your own mother!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
这孩子应得到一个派对
This guy deserves a party.
电影精选列表