这是二维的形像
It's two-dimensional on the screen.
并不是血肉之躯
It's not flesh and blood.
但我们可以向她提问
But we can ask it questions.
把她放在真实的情景之中
We'll put it in real-life sexual situations
看她有何反应
and see how it reacts.
你在加拿大的女友怎么办?
Well, what about your girl in Canada?
她住在加拿大
She lives in Canada.
她没什么道德观念
She has no morals.
我不喜欢这样的女孩
I don't like that in a girl.
不管怎样 开始工作
Anyway, get to work.
非常好
Very nice.
等等 怀特.我了解女性的特徵
Hold it, Wyatt. I know female stats.
如果超过手掌大小···
Anything bigger than a handful,
你遇见过没有?
you're risking a sprained tongue.
是的 -是的
Yeah. Yeah.
好极
Perfect.
好了 现在如何?
Okay. Now what?
要给她一个大脑吗?
Should we give her a brain?
是的 我们要和她下棋
Yeah. We'll play chess with her.
下棋? -只管给她一个大脑
Chess? Just give her a brain.
我的设备只能做到这些
That's all we can do with my stuff.
这么低智能的人能做什么?
Did you get a free toaster with this, too?
关键是这主意并不好
The problem is, this is a lame idea.
你的电脑太低级
Your computer is a wimp.
我们需要更多力量
We need a lot more power.
你有何建议?
What do you suggest?
我们进去了
We're in.
我们有麻烦了 加里
We're in trouble, Gary.
这是高度违法行为
This is highly illegal.
我们必须得到这些数据
We got to fill this thing with data.
尽量把她做得逼真
We'll make her as real as possible.
我要她像真人那样
I want her to live, breathe.
正常呼吸 正常生活
I want her to aerobicize.
戴弗现场直播节目!
Live.! All Dave, all night.!
我们知道你需要什么
We know what you need
尽在戴弗电视节目!
only right here on Dave TV!
它在工作
It's moving, it's working.
自我运行
It's working by itself.
(咒语)
I lo mee li I lo la la mala kroo
(咒语)
kara kara chal do le mo le lo...
加里
But, Gary...
我想知道···
by the way,
我们为何要头戴胸罩?
why are we wearing bras on our heads?
仪式而已
Ceremonial.
准备好了?
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
开始
Let's go.
关掉!
Turn it off!
已经关了!
It is off!
挂掉电♥话♥!
Hang up the phone!
怀特 怎么回事?
Wyatt, what's going on?
我不知道!
I don't know!
拔掉电源!
Unplug it!
糟了!
Oh, shit!
汪! 汪!
Arf! Arf!
不! 这是一份生日礼物!
No! It's a birthday present!
糟了!
Oh, shit!
糟了!
Oh, shit!
把这东西扔出去!
Let's get this thing out of your house!
你去扔吧!
You get it out!
这都是你的错!
This is all your fault!
好 我去扔!
I'll get it out!
怎么回事?
Whoa! What the hell is it?
糟了!
Oh, shit!
1 2 3
One, two, three.
她是个活人!活人!
She's alive. Alive.!
嗯哼
Uhhhhh.
你们两个小鬼想先做什么?
So what would you little maniacs like to do first?
是你们创造了我
You guys created me.
我并非无中生有
I didn't come from anywhere.
在你们胡乱使用电脑之前
Before you messed around with your computer,
我甚至不存在
I didn't even exist.
对了 你们做得很好
By the way, you did an excellent job.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了?
Hello?
沐浴不好玩吗?
Isn't showering real fun?
如果我们要玩得开心
If we're going to have fun together,
你们俩最好放松一点
you guys had better loosen up.
我们该拿她怎么办?
What're we gonna do with her?
我们随机应变
We'll just go with the situation.
周日之前 你就会想到对策
By Sunday, you'll think of something.
你是个聪明的人
You're a very bright guy.
我只是实事求是
I'm just being practical.
我知道 我很欣赏你这一点
I know. I appreciate it.
走吧
Let's go.
这烂摊子怎么收拾?
What about this mess?
明天再清理吧
Clean it up tomorrow.
好 别在切特的 衣服上留下♥体♥味
Okay, but don't get B.O. on Chet's suit,
不然他会杀了我
or he'd kill me.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
到城里···
We're going downtown and...
天啊!谁的衣服?
Oh, my God! Whose stuff is this?
是你的吗?
Is that yours?
加里 我不知道···
Gary, I don't know...
怎么回事?
What is going on here?
我也不知道 但你看起来很棒
I don't know! You look good, though, okay?
这辆车是你偷来的吗?
Did you steal this car?
不
No.
你如何得来?
How did you get it?
我想要什么就有什么
I can get anything I want.
现在我想去参加派对
Right now, I want to party.
派对?
Party?
是啊.帮我取个名字
Yeah. Think up a name for me.
你想要什么名字?
What name do you want?
你想吧
You think of one.
莉莎
Lisa.
莉莎?为什么?
Why Lisa?
不好吗?
Why not?
他曾喜欢过一个叫莉莎的女孩
He used to like a girl named Lisa.
是吗?以前的女友?
Oh, yeah? Old girlfriend?
她踢了他的蛋蛋
She kicked him in the nuts.
拜托你闭嘴好吗?
Will you shut up?
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
你说你只是向她打招呼
All you said was hello to her.
别说了!
Shut up!
好了 我喜欢莉莎
Guys, I like Lisa.
这名字很好
That'll do just fine.
你们准备好了吗?
You guys ready to rock?
好了 -好了
Ready. Ready.
莉莎?
Lisa?
嗯?
Yeah?
我觉得这里不适合我们
I don't think we belong here.
别傻
Don't be silly.
这是公众场合
It's a public place.
我们很想留在这里
We'd both love to stay,
但我们未满21岁
but we're not 21.
你已经21岁
You're 21.
也许你们融入这里后 就会感觉好些
Maybe you'd feel better if you mingled.
我们不想融入这里
We don't mingle, okay?
那就邀请这些人到你们家里
Then we'll invite these people to your house
电影精选列表