很难记起
You lose track.
我可以进去梳理一下吗?
Can I come in and check my face?
怎么了?
What's wrong with it?
我们可以进去吗?
Can we come in?
请进
Come on in.
没问题 请自便
Sure. Be our guests.
谢谢
Thanks, guys.
我们在学校见过你们
We've seen you at school,
但我们还没认识
but we've never met.
你是希莉
You're Hilly.
你是戴碧
You're Deb.
你好 我是加里
Hi. I'm Gary.
你好 加里
Hi, Gary.
你们现在所做的事情···
What have you guys been doing...
没想到你们有那么多朋友
I didn't know you guys had so many friends.
我们也没想到
Neither did we.
那个带英国口音的女孩是谁?
Who's the girl with the accent?
我还以为这派对是她的
I thought this was her party.
你是说那个性感尤物?
You mean the sensuous sex symbol type?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
她跟我们一起
She's with us.
她跟你们一起?
She's with... you guys?
莉莎 为何不行?
Come on, Lisa. Why not?
因为我属于加里和怀特
Because I belong to Gary and Wyatt.
你是他们在车间制♥造♥出来的吗
Did they make you in the garage with power tools?
他们拥有你?
Do they own you?
他们控制你?
Control you?
真的
Seriously.
真的
Seriously.
他们是癞蛤♥蟆♥
They're toads.
我像是跟癞蛤♥蟆♥在一起的人吗
Do I look like I'd go out with two toads?
是的
You do.
加里和怀特···
Gary and Wyatt
将强迫所有人重新定义他们
will force everyone to redefine their terms.
而你对他们完全忠诚?
And you're completely loyal to them?
他们说什么我就做什么
I do whatever they say.
嗨
Hi.
请你们回避一会好吗?
Could you excuse us for a minute, please?
没问题 我们到里面
No problem. We'll be in here.
好吧
Okay, fine.
她们是冲着我们来的
They're stoked for us.
我们应该追求她们吗?
Should we go for it?
那莉莎怎么办?
What about Lisa?
她说过我们应该参加派对
She said we should party.
我们就找她们当舞伴
Let's score points with these two.
其他事情以后再说
We'll deal with the mechanics later.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
别伤害莉莎的感情
Let's not hurt Lisa's feelings.
她
She wants a bone job from me.
准备好了吗? -我们上吧
Ready to party? Let's break!
他们俩很怪异 不过还算可爱
Those guys are weird, but they're kinda cute.
嗨
Hi.
你们俩去哪了?
Where did you two disappear to?
在洗手间 -在厨房♥
We were in the bathroom. We were in the kitchen.
吃东西 -梳头
Eating. Doing our hair.
你们见过加里和怀特吗?
Have you met Gary and Wyatt?
见过 -没有
Yes. No.
大概是吧
Sort of.
如果你们有机会 就跟他们一起沐浴
If you get the chance, shower with them.
我试过
I did.
非常刺♥激♥
It's a mind scrambler!
而且很痛苦
Oh, hurts so good.
她跟他们一起沐浴
She took a shower with them.
我有个好主意 亨利
I have a wonderful idea, Henry.
晚餐后我们去看看怀特
After dinner, let's stop by and visit Wyatt.
他今晚一个人在家
He's alone at home tonight.
他不用看书吗?
Doesn't he have anything to read?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, dear,
但对于一个小男孩来说···
but nothing's more important to a teenage boy
没什么比外祖父母更重要
than his grandparents.
好的 我们等会就去
We'll drop by.
哈哈哈! 吔! 呜!
Ha ha ha! Yeah! Woo!
我想为今天在 购物中心的事情道歉
I'd like to apologize for the Ice today at the mall.
那是很不成熟的行为 对不起
It was very immature. I'm sorry.
那是···愚蠢的行为
It was just, like, tomfoolery.
很抱歉
We are sorry.
过去的事情算了
It happened.
莉莎的事情呢?
What's the deal with Lisa?
我们可以借用她吗?
Can we borrow her?
不行
We can't do that, guys.
人伦道德限制我们这么做
Common decency prohibits us.
这并不好玩
We can't. It's not cool.
她说这样很好玩的
Well, she said it was cool.
我们不能出♥卖♥♥♥她的忠诚
We can't take advantage of her loyalties.
那太自私了
That's really selfish.
算了吧 伙计们
Just forget it, guys.
我们不能这样做
We can't do it, you know?
别这么令人讨厌
Come on. Quit being pricks.
别这样
Hey, come on.
不管她对你们说过什么
Regardless of what she may have told you,
我们对莉莎的感情很深
our feelings for Lisa run very deep.
我们对戴碧与希莉的感情也是
So do ours for Deb and Hilly.
这是一种尊重
It's respect, the time you spent together.
你们应得到她们
You guys deserve them.
我们想跟你们做个交易
We want to make a deal with you.
让我们跟莉莎交往
Let us have a crack at Lisa
戴碧与希莉归你们
and Deb and Hilly are yours.
你们可以保守秘密?
Can you guys keep a secret?
当然
Sure.
秘密?
A secret?
你再看看 这是加里
Look again. It's Gary.
不
No, no.
这是我们的儿子加里
It's our boy, Gary.
他今年16岁
He's our 16-year-old boy.
我不知道
I don't know
你在说什么
what the hell you're talking about, Lucy.
我感觉自己像个混♥蛋♥
I feel like an asshole.
这一定要可行
This had better work.
这只是蓝图
This is just the blueprint.
你们喜欢吗?
You like it?
奶♥子♥要更大一点 -奶♥子♥要更大一点
Bigger tits. Bigger tits.
来吧!
Go, go, go, go!
如他们所愿
Give him the knee shooters.
这里到底在搞什么?
What the hell's going on here?
失陪了 亚瑟
Excuse me, Arthur.
我是亚特
It's Art.
失陪了 亚特
Excuse me, Art.
糟了
Oh, shit.
啊!
Aah!
摩登保姆
Weird
摩登保姆
Weird science
埃迪与祖父···
Eddie and Grandpa
正在研究一个新项目
are working on a new project.
他们要制♥造♥一个机器人
They're working on a robot.
哦!
Oh!
哦! 哦! 哦!
Oh! Oh! Oh!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
关掉这东西!
Turn this thing off!
你会喜欢的!
You'll love it!
我尿湿裤子了!
I'm shitting in my pants!
电影精选列表