太美了
This is so beautiful.
你说得对 加里
You know it, Gary.
看看她
Look at her.
知道我想干什么吗?
Do you know what I'd like to do?
跟她们一起淋浴
Shower with them.
然后去城里
Then we hit the city, baby,
炫耀
dead on,
喝点酒
for a little drinks,
夜生活 跳跳舞···
a little nightlife, dancing...
跳舞
Dancing.
举♥行♥一个大型派对
We throw a huge party, I mean huge party...
邀请所有人出席 到处都是女人
Everybody's invited, women everywhere.
这些女孩都会到场
All these girls, they're all there.
到处都是裸体
Naked bodies everywhere.
加里
Gary.
她们都会知道我的名字
They'll know my name.
什么?
What?
没人喜欢我们
Nobody likes us. Nobody.
你为何破坏这种幻想?
Why are you messing with the fantasy?
现实那么残酷
We know about the reality.
别破坏幻想 好吗?
Don't ruin the fantasy, okay?
然后···
And then,
我们就出名了
we're a hit, man.
还会受人尊敬
We're popular. We're revered.
这下就爽了
Man, we're studs.
当烟雾散去之后···
When the smoke clears, right...
那两位女士···
those two dames
将疯狂地 彻底地···
fall amazingly, completely,
爱上我们 怀特
and totally in love with us, Wyatt.
看看
Check it out.
哟!
Yo!
看看我们!
Check us out!
非常抱歉···
Look, we're sorry about...
她充满活力
She's alive
她充满活力
She's alive
摩登保姆
Weird science
摩登保姆
Weird
哦
Ooh
摩登保姆
Weird science
塑料管 平底锅
Plastic tubes and pots and pans
一点一滴
Bits and pieces
制♥造♥魔法
And magic from our hands
我们在创造摩登保姆
We're makin' weird science
我从没见过的事物
Ooh, things I've never seen before
在紧锁的门后
Behind bolted doors
幻想 这是我的创造
And imagine, it's my creation
这是真的?
Is it real?
这是我的创造
It's my creation
我不知道
I do not know
不要犹豫
No hesitations
你金子做的心···
Your heart of gold
就如血肉
Is flesh and blood
我不知道
I do not know
我为何会知道?
Why do I know?
我的心 我的手
From my heart and from my hand
为何别人不明白
Why don't people understand
我的意图?
My intentions
呜 摩登保姆
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh weird science
呜
Ooh
呜 呜
Ooh, ooh
摩登保姆
Weird science
我从没见过的事物
Things I've never seen before
在紧锁的门后
Behind bolted doors
摩登保姆
Weird science
一点一滴
Bits and pieces and bits and pieces
一点一滴
And bits and pieces
摩登
Science
保姆
Weird
你父母到底去哪了?
Where did your parents go, anyway?
辛辛那提
Cincinnati.
他们去见我姐姐想嫁的人
They're meeting the guy my sister wants to marry.
克洛伊?谁会娶她?
Chloe? Who the hell would marry Chloe?
他正在读兽医
He's studying to be a vet.
别弄得一团糟
Don't make a mess.
女仆周一才来
The maid doesn't come till Monday.
你父母怎么突然间相信你了?
How come your parents suddenly trust you?
切特就要从大学回家度周末
Chet's coming home from college for the weekend.
他负责管理这里
He's in charge.
切特?糟了!
Chet? Shit!
你就该告诉我
You should have told me this
在我来借宿之前
before I agreed to sleep over.
你教我如何忍♥受他?
How do you put up with him?
我不听他的话 他就会毒打我
If I don't, he beats the shit out of me.
这是他在军校里染上的习惯
It's a habit he picked up in military school.
他很保护我
He's very protective of me.
关系真亲密
Nice relationship.
你看!
Look.!
不必害怕
There's nothing to fear.
你看
Look.
没有流血 没有腐烂
No blood, no decay.
你去修理电极
Go on. Fix the electrodes.
还有很多令你害怕的事情
You'll have plenty to be afraid of
夜结束之前
before the night's over.
暴风雨来得正是时候
The storm will be magnificent...
天堂中所有关于电的秘密
All the electrical secrets of heaven.
时机到了 弗里兹
This time we're ready, Fritz.
开始最后一个测试
Let's have one final test.
启动
Throw the switches.
在这机器里面···
Here in this machine,
有一种神秘的光
I have discovered the great ray
这是世上最早出现的
that first brought life into the world.
现在是最后的步骤
Here's the final touch...
弗里兹 你偷来的大脑
the brain you stole, Fritz...
一个已死男人的大脑
The brain of a dead man
正等着在 我制♥造♥的人体中复活
waiting to live again in a body I made.
这并不是一个坏主意
It's not a bad idea.
什么?
What?
15分钟后 暴风雨···
In 15 minutes, the storm...
制♥造♥一个女孩
Making a girl.
其实是创造一个女孩
Actually making a girl...
就像弗兰肯斯坦(科学怪人)
just like Frankenstein,
只是更加可爱
except cuter.
不许任何人进入!
Nobody must come here.!
别碰!
Don't touch it.!
对不起 博士
Sorry, Doctor.
你说真的?
You're serious.
是的
Yes.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
我看起来像说真的吗?
Do I look serious?
你疯了!
You're crazy.!
我疯了?
Crazy am I?
你很快就会知道
We'll see
我是否疯了
whether I'm crazy or not.
加里·华♥莱♥士♥ 这太恶心了
Gary Wallace, that's absolutely gross.
我决不去挖掘已死女孩的尸体
I'm not digging up dead girls.
我不是这个意思
I'm not talking about digging up a dead girl.
我是说用你的电脑 傻瓜
I'm talking about your computer, idiot.
你可以用电脑虚构一个
You can simulate stuff on your computer.
我们不能虚构一个女孩吗?
Why can't we simulate a girl?
我想应该可以 但为何要这么做?
I guess I could, but why?
电影精选列表