and I can still feel his weight.
他恶心的味道
His ugly smell.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
吃不下
I can't eat.
我快无法呼吸了
I can barely breathe.
我无法平静
I have no peace.
感觉像是在等待自己的斩首
I feel as though I am awaiting my execution,
听着绳子不可避免的断裂声
listening for the inevitable snap of the rope.
无处可逃
There's no escape.
我一个人
I'm alone,
怀揣着这可怕的秘密
living in this terrible secret.
我希望我知道该怎么做
I wish I knew what to do.
但我迷失了
But I'm lost.
迷失而孤独
Lost and alone
恐惧
and so afraid.
我非常非常害怕
I'm so very, very afraid.
周末回到法辛盖尔
"Back to Farthinggale end of week."
托尼
"T.T."
真希望你醒了
I wish you were awake.
托尼马上要回来了
Tony comes back from his trip soon...
我必须要做出决定
And so I have to make a decision.
就像我爸爸说过的
Just like my Papa said.
噢 亲爱的 你还好吗?
Oh... sweetheart, are you okay?
我已经不舒服好几周了
I've been sick for weeks.
是我的胃
It's my stomach.
因为压力吧 我觉得
Stress, I think.
你经期有正常来吗 亲爱的?
Have you been having your period, honey?
这事你瞒我多久了?
How long have you been keeping this from me?
不
No.
不 这不行
No, this isn't going to happen.
你懂我意思吗?
Do you understand me?
我才不要做祖母
I will not be a grandmother.
我才不会让你这么对我
I will not let you do this to me.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
我告诉过你 是他
I told you, it was him.
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me.
不 是你
No. It was you.
你勾引他的
You seduced him!
我们明天去找个专门的医生
We're going to a special doctor tomorrow,
做那件我怀你的时候就应该做的事
to do what I should've done when I was pregnant with you.
跟我来
Now come!
我再也不要做你让我做的任何事!
I'm not doing anything that you tell me to do ever again!
你怎么敢这么跟我说话?
How dare you speak to me like that?
你怎么敢?
How dare you?
我不知道我更加期待哪个了
I don't know which I wish more for you--
是你和托尼永远在一起
that you and Tony live together forever,
还是他离开你 留下你又老又穷
or that he leaves you old and penniless.
我现在属于我自己了 母亲
I'm my own woman now, Mother!
不是你的或者托尼的
Not yours or Tony's.
我自己
Mine!
莉
Leigh.
嗨
Hi.
我真的需要跟我爸谈谈
I really need to speak with my father.
你能告诉我他在哪儿吗?
Can you tell me where he is?
他不在这儿 亲爱的
He's not here, sweetie.
那他在哪儿?
Then where is he?
他在加勒比参加一场婚礼
He's at a wedding in the Caribbean.
什么?
What?
谁的婚礼?
Whose wedding?
他的婚礼 亲爱的
His wedding, sweetheart.
他尝试过亲自告诉你 但是...
He tried to reach you to tell you himself, but...
我...我不懂
I... I don't understand.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你的母亲让事情很难办
Your mother has made it very hard.
他要见你的话可能会坐牢
He could go to jail for trying to see you,
会违反一些法庭命令
for violating the court order.
我绝不想要这样
I would never want that.
我绝不会想要他进监狱
I'd never want for him to go to jail.
等等 莉?
Wait! Leigh?
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我唯一能去的地方
The only place I can.
莉!
Leigh!
请进
Come on in.
祖母?
Grandma?
嗨
Hi.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是洛琳 银行的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I'm Loreen, the realtor for the bank.
这房♥子准备出♥售♥了
I'm prepping this house for sale.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这是加娜·詹肯斯的房♥子吗?
Is this Jana Jankins' house?
是的
Yes.
我的名字是莉
My name is Leigh.
加娜是我的祖母
Jana's my grandmother.
噢 她...
Oh, she...
你的祖母 亲爱的
as your grandmother, sweetie.
她前几晚去世了
She passed away a few nights ago.
不能在这儿睡觉 小姐
Can't sleep here, miss.
回家吧
Go home.
我没有家
I don't have one.
那就去找一个
Well, then find one.
你怎么回事?没有家人吗?
What's wrong with you? Don't you have a family?
淡定点 先生
Easy, mister!
她没事的
She's fine.
她和我一起的
She's with me.
你们俩都是
Both of yous...
赶紧消失
Get lost.
你真的没地方去?
You really don't have anywhere to go?
真让我担心
That concerns me.
我没事 谢谢你
I'm fine. Thank you.
你怎么会没事?
How are you fine?
你一个人...在一个火车站里
You're all alone... in a train station.
-我能照顾好自己 -你能吗?
-I can handle myself. -You can?
我处理过更糟的情况
I've handled a lot more.
我想做什么就能去做
I can do whatever I put my mind to.
说得好
Fair enough.
我也可以
So can I.
但是...
But...
有时候会发现自己运气不好
sometimes I find myself down on my luck.
做自己想做的事并不意味着
Doesn't mean you have to go against
你不能向一个不求回报的人
what you want for yourself to take a little help
寻求一些帮助
from someone who wants nothing in return.
特别当你正需要帮助的时候
Especially if you need it.
而你 小姐
And you, miss...
就需要帮助
need it.
而且或许有一天你也能帮我解决困境呢
And maybe one day you'll be able to help me out.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
只是...我需要吃点东西
Just that... I could use something to eat.
这样如何?
How 'bout this?
我带你去吃东西
Let me take you out to eat,
你可以点任何你想要的
and you can get whatever you want.
哈
Huh.
我从没去过豪♥宅♥
I've never been to a mansion.
我从没去过马戏团
And I've never been to the circus.
你真的住在那儿吗?
Do you actually live there?
并没有什么"那儿"
Well, there is no "there."
我们都是露营
We camp
各处旅游
and travel.
从春季到秋季
Spring to fall.
然后 当马戏团冬季休息时
Then, when the circus is off for winter,
我就回真正的家
I go back to my real home.
那是在哪儿?
电影精选列表