We need you to get in touch with your parents.
我试过了 他们在度蜜月
I tried. They're on their honeymoon.
再试试 这是紧急情况
Try again. It's urgent.
他可能活不了了
He may not make it.
我亲爱的...
My sweet...
亲爱的女儿
sweet daughter.
我们一听到消息立马赶回来了
We came as soon as we heard.
再次非常感谢你 莉 谢谢你在他身边
Thank you again and again, Leigh, for staying by his side.
你和医生谈过了吗?
Did you talk to the doctor?
这些药物对他不起作用
He's not responding to medication.
他发着高烧 他的器官可能会衰竭
His fever's so high that, well, his organs could fail.
啊
Ah...
医生 我得跟你聊聊
Doctor, I need a word.
听着 我坐飞机累死了
Listen, I'm exhausted from the flight.
不如你跟我一起回家 帮我把行李拿出来
Why don't you come home with me and help me unpack?
我给你带了一个礼物
I have a gift for you.
得有人照看特洛伊
Someone has to look after Troy.
礼物呢 莉
A gift, Leigh.
而且托尼也在这儿
And Tony's here now.
来吧
Come.
就现在
Now.
好吧 留下来吧
Fine. Stay.
我在乎个什么?
What do I care?
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's happened,
但是你的母亲
but your mother
突然对我不理不睬
has suddenly turned a cold shoulder to me.
真奇怪
Strange.
总是照着镜子抱怨
All this constant fretting in the mirror.
你怎么看?
What do you make of it?
她只是...
She just...
在努力变漂亮
tries to be beautiful.
她在努力
She tries.
而有些人根本不需要努力
Some people just are.
不如我们回法辛
Why don't we head back to Farthy
研讨一下我们的新娃娃
and we can discuss our new doll?
但是 特洛伊...
But, Troy...
他在这儿会没事的
He's going to be just fine here.
他会得到很好的照顾
He's getting the very best of care.
这很...美丽
It's... beautiful.
我在闲暇时间画的
I've painted it in my spare time.
事实上是凭借记忆
From memory, in fact.
但是 像你这般难忘的美丽...
But, as unforgettable as your beauty is...
我得现场看着你画个娃娃的草图
I'll have to sketch you in person for the doll.
我们可能需要...
We might have to get a little more...
更"深入"一点
in-depth.
明白了吗?
Understood?
现在你知道我眼中的你了...
Well, now that you see my vision for you...
换上这个
Go change into this.
很冷
It's cold.
我会把温度调高
I'll turn up the heat.
姿态
Posture
是创造模型
is everything...
的关键
...for creating shape.
胸挺出来
Chest out.
你能保持这样吗?
Can you hold like this?
我想可以
I think so.
不!不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no.
听着 莉...
Listen, Leigh...
我需要你裸体
I need you nude.
裸体?
Nude?
全♥裸♥那种吗?
Like fully naked?
没错 就是这个意思
Yes, that's what that means.
但是..
But--
所以 请
So, please.
不然就做不出娃娃
Otherwise there'll be no doll.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
没有别的办法
There is no other way.
等着
Here.
看 这些...
Look. These...
都是杰作
...are the masters.
历史上最厉害的 你看到了什么?
The best in history. Now, what do you see?
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
是美 莉!
Beauty, Leigh!
美!
Beauty!
我们的前人
Our betters, years ago,
他们不羞于描绘人体
they weren't ashamed of the human body.
他们肆意挥洒
They celebrated it!
现在 我想要...
Now, I want...
我需要
I need
以同样的方式来创作你的模型
to celebrate yours in the same way.
我们能和妈妈谈谈吗?
Can we talk to Mama?
我是你的父亲 莉
I am your father, Leigh.
你不需要得到她的同意
You don't need her permission.
我不是想要她的同意
It's not permission I want.
那是什么?
It's what?
我应该和她谈谈
I should just talk to her.
妈妈?
Mama?
什么事
Yes.
我有一个问题
I have a question.
嗯 是什么?
Yes. What is it?
托尼想要我做他的模特
Tony, wants me to pose for him.
裸体模特
In the nude.
当然了
Of course.
当然
Of course.
我工作得太辛苦了 莉
I've worked too hard, Leigh.
我们必须让他开心
We must make him happy.
什么?怎么做?
What? How?
按他说的去做
By doing what he says.
但是我不想回去 妈妈
But I don't want to go back, Mama.
娃娃会给我们带来收入
The doll will bring us revenue.
而且这是艺术
And it is art.
你...
You...
将成为艺术
will become art.
这不是很好吗?
Isn't that nice?
而且如果他开心了
And if he's happy,
我的婚姻就安全了
my marriage is intact.
妈妈 求你了 别让我回那儿去
Mama, please, don't make me go back.
等你再大一点就会理解的
You'll understand when you're older.
相信我就好
Just trust me.
我要回去做美容了
I'm going back to my beauty treatment.
对了
Yes.
终于
Finally.
这就对了
There you go.
莉 亲爱的
Leigh, my love?
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
是特洛伊吗?
Is it Troy?
他要回家了吗?
Is he coming home?
我很想念他
I miss him.
不 恐怕不是
No, I'm afraid not.
他们还在努力治疗他
They're still working on him.
但我有东西要给你看
But I have something to show you.
成品娃娃
The finished prototype.
怎么?
What?
什么问题?
What is it?
它...
It's just...
完全不是我
it's not me at all.
但它就是你
But it is you.
但是细节...
But the detail...
这是成熟♥女♥人的身体
it's the body of a grown woman.
身体是以你母亲为参照
电影精选列表